• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

I don't have a gaming console, and to be honest, I don't think I need one because for me, playing computer games is more than enough. I'm a huge fan of tf2, and I even manage to sell tf2 items for cash, and I can tell you that it's a great source of additional income for me. I'll leave a link for you, and I'm sure you won't be disappointed after trying something like that.

• 1 month later...

since this topic exists here just decided to say that there are way too many games I play to even list here & I play on ps4 so if anyone plays on it and wants to become my friend there you can pm me your username, I'll send you mine in return so you'll know it's me :psideeyes:

i don't remember if i posted here yet buttt

my current games are : Animal crossing new horizons, Pokemon shield (completed for most part), The new pokemon Shining Pearl
my full list though most i either uninstalled or have not touched in forever is...
- Borderlands 1, 2  and 3 ( in the middle fo 2 with my girlfriend)
- Dead by daylight
- Rainbow six seige
- Call of duty Vanguard and Call of duty black ops
-Star dew valley
- Harvest moon
- Red dead online
- WOW classic (durrently no membership)
-Left 4 dead 2
anddddd Gang beasts
^ all on pc

if anyone wants to add me on steam or battle net feel free to message me

Archived