• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

So was playing league today with a old friend of mine I was playing Shen he was playing Sona. We was in the enemy jungle and as my friend (Sona) tried to get away he hit the planet and ended going back in to the enemy when this happened he thought someone else did it. 

https://d1playscdntv-a.akamaihd.net/video/HCl-86wCSjH/processed/480.mp4?autoplay=1&auto_play=1

Here is the link that i got from my discord his reaction was priceless

Games!! I’ll drop my stuff here. 
If interested in playing with me non-console: know that I can only play Mac compatible games at the moment. ;c; 

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/kiamotors/
LoL: meihe (NA)
SMITE: chahu
Playstation: https://my.playstation.com/kiamotorsinc
XBOX: Ohana92
3DS Friend Code: 4656 7535 9804
Origin: kiamotorsinc

I can’t remember my Blade & Soul/TERA stuff. Lyn and Elin are adorable.

The only games I’ve played recently are Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Breath of the Wild, and Persona 5.

@Kardia

Thanks. ;'> Trying out Holy Priest for the first time, lol.

-

@Nerk

Think it has way too much content to be a f2p game, sadly. It's really fun though with friends and once you get to higher levels, they have in game tokens that give you 30 days of play time that aren't terribly expensive. :'D

@Nerk Black Desert is far from basic. There's so much shit to do. The combat system is kinda complex but if you grew up playing arcade fighters you'd be good to go. And I've played tera for years and absolutely love it. But Black Desert is so much different. There's literally a huge list I could give but I need to get in bed so I can't LOL

That BOA @Vee

are you a warlock or priest or mage?

playing wow is really fun though especially with others. The whole leveling with someone was probably one of the most memorable experiences I've had with any games. 

End content on wow is okay.. I've played since MOP or panda land and idk legion to me seems ok except for the whole AP grind and doing the same raid while the guild pushes mythic because legion made it almost easy for any guild to push mythic content. 

I always think about going back to wow to level again but everyone I've played with I broke up with /eyeball emoji 

@Kia YOU PLAY LEAGUE?? /gasp

@Alex @Nerk

ezgif-4-2640952ed5.gif

alex being the angel and terry (is that your name? I'm bad at names) being the devil

I WILL PROBABLY QQ if I do play, but I trust you guys to carry me <333 that's my mantra

//cough @Satan would let me down //cough

I find LoL a lot more intimidating than SMITE even though their both MOBAs ;x;

I really want to try Overwatch, but I don't have a PC and I don't want to play it on the Xbox One/Playstation 4 :gross:

Archived