• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Introductions!

Pablob

Hewwo :bfpervyflirt:

I feel like this is late but I'm Rose and I'm 22. Not sure if some of you remember me from the old GASR, but I hope people will get to remember me in the future. I'm usually on art block 24/7 which explains why I always come back after a few year hiatus and my art gets better and better. I've been known for doing many free shops in the past, but I want to succeed with at least a custom shop that people will enjoy. But because of my confidence, sometimes I dont even know if I under price or overprice my art and that's why I've lost hope with commissions. But this time I hope to change things around for the better.

:bthanks:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi ^u^, i'm Tatiana, or Tati~from Jersey (yes, the cow) I used to lurk a bit on the old forum, but school happened. sad the office GIF

I like all things art related, so i hope i can build my skills with commissions! 

Edited by Tati
  • Like 1

hello!! I got curious about this site after someone linked it on their profile. I was a bit inactive after signing up because I forgot my log in information, but I hope to be more active in the upcoming days!!

I draw sometimes so I'll probably lurk the art threads--

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi! I was looking for an art Discord actually, and that's how I came across this site. It looks pretty lit, so I thought I'd give it a go!

I just finished my studies in 3D art, and I'm currently snooping around, looking for a job and offering commissions in the meantime.

I like video games, art, stupid memes and cats, and I'm generally interested in everything regarding visual storytelling; that is why I'm giving a hand in a few projects, including a manga and an animated movie!

I hope to open a shop and keep me busy with art events here! It'll be nice meeting you all!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I'm really bad with introductions...

Hello, i'm Murasade (you can call me mura or ade) :bapplause:

I have 26 years and i love manga, type moon series and play videogames. 

I'm artist freelance and i love make chibis and cute stuff♥ 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE INTRO:

My name is Sayai/Kristal
I am too old 
I am a full time anime digital artist , who loves to draw hot males and female.... I am happily engaged irl ( my engagement anniversary is this year on Christmas it'll be our 1 year) but love cats, gaming and overworking myself.
That's about it.

Edited by Sayai
  • Like 2

I can't do these long introductions (I don't like talking about myself, but figured why not).

I go by Kiki. I used to be into art many years ago (makes me sound old but I'm not lol), but life happened and had other priorities.

Now I find I have more time than I actually want, so I've started to think about getting back into art again for something to do.

I used to frequent IMVU and GASR back when I was in school - and it was thinking back on memories and wanting to get into art again that drew me back here.

I'm going to be very rusty, but hopefully time and practice will change that.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

meowdy i'm maisie and i'm an imvu hasbeen 

i spent a lot of time making art and textures back in the day and then was like "hey, let's do this professionally!" and then i got a bachelors at uni, did a 360 back here

so fuck it

art time 

Screenshot_10.png

• 2 weeks later...

Sup y'all.

I'm Afonso, from Portugal. 23 years old. 

I'm currently studying fashion design and moving to London in September to study Styling & Production at LCF.

I like painting, sleeping and procrastinating. Oh and fashion, but that's a given.

I have an undergrad in political science and I spend my free time playing Mario kart on the switch or just existing.

it's basically that... oh and I'm colourblind 

Edited by Alfie

peter pan animation GIF

Hi hi.
My name is Jessica. (Most call me Jess.)
I've been around IMVU since September of 2007.
After a bit of a hiatus, I'm back and ready to lurk once again.
I'm a bit of a badge-aholic on IMVU. I own many, many badges and plan to make more haha.
I love Disney, my job, yoga, badges, my boyfriend + friends, and dancing.

Gimme chocolate chip pancakes and no one gets hurt.. :angri:

yoo so i got bored and looked around here, finding this topic

my name’s Cosmin and i’m 18 (finally legal). i’m european, to be more exact from Romania, and i’m born on December 5th which makes me a Sagittarius woo

i’ve been here before for some time, but i vanished like the stupid f- that i am

anyways, i’m back and better (i hope).

i don’t really know what to say amhshs

i’m a senior and i cannot wait to graduate especially with this pandemic thing :lazecry:

i grew up playing the sims and imvu (which seems to be going downhill i dunno) all sorts of games, and fascinated by art and the human body. later on, i decided that i like the human body that much that i wanna study it not just physically, but also functionally. and now i’m studying for med school (as a fun fact?). and yes, i can’t really explain how i understand chemistry

i’m not really athletic, but i do some workouts from time to time

again, not sure what else to say 

i’m fun to be around with. i like socializing and meeting new people and i think this community is hella cool 

shout-out to all the people here. hard work pays off y’all

Hi! my name is giselle but they usually tell me Myshu :k3:
I was registered two years ago by a friend who was selling her commissions on this page. but I never dared to put my art or introduce myself xD. but I have activated this account again. I hope I never leave again :keyes:

I am from Argentina. and I work as a freelancer illustrator. I am currently working with my partner on a novel visual game that I already want to launch but still need to define details  :klove:

I really like to draw, sleep, eat, and watch many series on netflix or anime: D <3 I also like to design my own clothes but I haven't had enough courage to do something to myself.

in short I hope to get along with everyone> or <I am happy to try again to write in this beautiful forum :klove:

Hello Haveners! 

I would like to introduce myself. My name is Mary  (my name is a compound name so I rather go by that name or the name I created for my avatar on IMVU). 

I come from the country of the taco but I have lived most of my life in Barcelona. I was born in 1991. I know four languages. I adore my family, few friends and my dog. 

I love listening to music, is something I can't live without. I am not a chef but quite enjoy cooking and baking, specially cakes & pies. I love anime, reading and watch movies/series

I'm very introverted. I like more when others start a conversation. I'm very shy introducing myself. Despite that, I like exploring and discovering new things every day. 

Love staying at bed until late but going to sleep early. I'm a fan of Harry Potter. I dislike cherries & strawberriesfakeness, people who take advantage and are disrespectful with others. 

I believe we can always improve to be the best version of ourselves! Oh, and someday I would like to learn how to draw/paint, learn a new language and play the guitar!  

Very short summary but think that sums up who I am! 

Will be lovely to meet and make new friends  :3

• 2 weeks later...

Henlo everyone c: I'm new here and have no idea what is going on. I'm 26 and disabled, but also learning how to go to school again and I love doing art to calm me down. If anyone can help me get around here or explain things, that'd be awesome and feel free to send a message! xoxo

heyo~

I just made this acc today o w o

I'm 18 and a self-taught artist, and my style consists of anime and chibi styles

I'm currently in college and in the electrical engineering major (for those who cares lmao)

I hope to explore more artists and their art here, and hopefully have my art noticed as well <33

Feel free to check some of my artworks and other social media acc

//i know little to nothing about this website, so some tips here and there would be greatly appreciated! ; w ;

Edited by Yumiichi

hellooo!

my name is Aisha and I’m a 19 yr old Scorpio. Im from Englandl I’m currently in my first year of uni studying maths. I love cats, dogs, water, big mouth, sex education, bts (stan bts!!!), anime, kdramas and flowers. Also I LOVE memes. I also very much love my mum- I’m an only child w no siblings so she’s my mum, sister and best friend all in one. I also reeeeally love my boyfriend Hamza, he’s literally my number 1 supporter alongside my mum when it comes to art. Man he is so freaking cute. I love him a lot.

I joined GASR back in 2014 and used to sell art, around 2016 I was even an events coordinator mod which was super fun! Unfortunately, I had a lot of stuff happening in my life such as personal issues and exams so I left late 2016, missed the chance to bring all my info over :( anyway point is, I’m back now after a good few years and I’m loving it! It’s really nice to see how much the forum has grown, and knowing that I’m coming back to a familiar place I once spent so many hours in chatting and drawing!

Make It Right GIF by BTS

Edited by Bhaji
  • Like 1