• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Introductions!

YOO!

So um, a friendo @Mattie invited me here so I thought I should give it a try!

I'm Kuro, I'm not too big on sharing my actual name cuz yes.

I'm 20 this year and I hope to get along with people just fine. 

I'm always in a pickle as trouble always seems to find me, not that I have ran from the cops lol.

I've been into art cuz of my siblings n it's fun to do. I'm Chinese but I have lived in Europe all my life, so my Chinese is horrid.

700486188540362783.png?v=1 700486188540362783.png?v=1 700486188540362783.png?v=1

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

heloo! My name is Lesliee! I joined GASR when it was just a group on IMVU but ended up taking a long hiatus around the time it moved to this new forum host(?idk what to call it) so i lost all my info but decided to try and come back and get into art again. I'm 20 and from cali,,, i honestly never know what to write in these things but i'll do my best lmfao,, I work as a nursing assistant taking care of the elderly while i'm getting my actual registered nursing schooling ! I love to play video games like League/WoW/dbd and of course I love animal crossing new horizons so if you wanna play feel free to send me your friend code <: 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone, I'm @wickedteatrickster and I'm happy to have joined this website! :klovee:
I was invited here by @Vee (who is an awesome friend) and look forward to posting my own custom shop (gotta get some samples together).
I go by any derivative name from my username (Wick, Tea, etc) but you can also call me Snowy. Pronouns are she/her!
I've been silently stalking everyone's awesome profiles and custom shops and I can't get enough of all the awesome art I'm seeing.
I've also joined the Discord - you can find me on there by the same name.

You can also see my portfolio on Instagram - right here under the same name as well: https://www.instagram.com/wickedteatrickster/

Nice to meet you all!

Edited by wickedteatrickster

I attached words to my link by accident oops
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Im really bad at introductions but hey! My name is Kayla I'm  living in Australia. I'm a self taught artist and started in digital art around 4-5 years ago now! I love playing games such as animal crossing, Overwatch, gta5 and the sims. 

Edited by Dewsh
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey hey! I'm Rain (she/her), and I've been drawing for as long as I can remember. I'm self-taught, so I'm always looking for feedback/advice.

I look forward to setting up my own shop at some point in the future! I'm not too well-versed in how this sort of thing works with art, so I'd appreciate any help/references you guys can give me ^^

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hello!! I'm Ani, I kinda just... Followed links here from discord while on my continuous hunt for art, lmao. I'm 29, I love roleplaying (especially DND), and while I don't really draw anymore I DO write a lot. 

I'm mostly a lurker because I'm an actual recluse, but I'm really hopeful that I'll be able to use this site to continue to add to my art collection!!

• 2 weeks later...

Im Jessica Ashwood,  I have an older sister, I am Bi and Im a furry, Currently taken. I love doing art and have been doing Digital Art for about a year now. I feel kinda out of place here cuz everyone is so good, and everyone else does humans, while I only do Canines and Furrys. Soo.... I guess thats all, baii!!!

yoooo! 

My name's Parker, 20y/o. Back in the day I was known as Koupo/Danchou before the forums got revamped! Haven't been on or making digital art since about 2017/2018 but I decided to come back recently to hopefully pick up the hobby again 

I work part-time at Starbucks, full-time as a CSD Tech, and also go to school part-time for a BS in Biomedical & Biological Sciences :ey:

aka I work 60-65 hours a week and my "free time" is school LMAO :lazetears:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hello Everyone! :byaslove:

My name is Hannah, while I am relatively new to ArtHaven I used to be fairly active over on the old site. I am aspiring artist who makes pixels, emotes, and other smol creations. I'm mostly here to improve upon my art, support other artists, and make some friends! 

Some interesting things about me are that I am a student currently in my senior year at university studying Cybersecurity and Mandarin Chinese. I am super into anime and music as well. Feel free to shoot me a message if you ever want to chat or get to know me better! 

Edited by Hellah

• 3 weeks later...
Guest pxlprincess

Hello. I'm Andrea. I've joined this forum a few times, under different names mainly because I keep forgetting my password :D lol. I'm 34 and am just starting to delve into digital painting. I mainly create dolls. Nice to meet/re-meet you all :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello everybody, nice to meet you!
My name is Tori, but I go by the Alias Triteleia (Trit).
I'm an 18 year old female LGBTQ+ artist and I live in the USA. 

I'm here mostly since my friend encouraged me to make an account, but also here to admire and look at art :aww:
I'm a geek for all art styles, so you'll probably catch me encouraging you as an artist if you see me around.
I'm also here to offer art advice and to sell my art, most likely. 

I started my art journey wayyyy back when as a child, but I got serious about it in 2016, when I got my first tablet!
I've been learning and striving ever since.

I love drawing (of course), moderating, cooking, singing, and playing with my dogs! 
I'm also into astrology, and I only go further into the rabbit hole with every passing second. (Leo sun)

I hope we'll get along :kwave:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

(if this is considered necro-ing lmk??)

hello gang it's me, your friendly neighborhood sewer rat! i had this account since the Art Haven days and periodically left + returned but frankly i tire of using the main social medias for art so i live here now. im in my 20s and a phd student!

besides drawing and art, i like tabletop RPGs (and media made about them, currently catching up on s2 of critical role and oof ouch owie my heart), wuxia (modao zushi lives rent free in my brain and i also just started tgcf), physics & astronomy, and scifi/fantasy!!

looking forward to chatting w people!! 

Edited by rats

• 4 months later...

Hello ^^ My name is Mina I'm pretty new here. A friend of mine recommended this site to me so it's all still kind of new to me. I do digital art as a hobby when I have free time. 

Nice to meet you all! ^^

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cyb3rcur3

hai! please call me cyber or cybie ^w^. i'm a beginner digital artist and decided to join the forums as a way to learn more and practice my art and find inspo! i hope to find a supportive community here - nice to meet you all! =^w^=

• 3 weeks later...

Hii my names Froy :] I'm 21 years old and I have 9 cats.

I've been really into digital art recently, more specifically creating different textures and patterns for other people to use! But I love looking at other peoples art more than anything.

Nice to meet you <3

• 5 weeks later...

Hiya, hi!! I'm Biscuitea, you may know be by my previous username "Clementea". I've been on Art Haven since 2019 under the name "Tangerines". I've been drawing for a while now, but I've been taking commissions since 2019. And yep! Art Haven is the first platform that I used for commissions, hehe. My art style is chibi-oriented and it's still on experimentation stage until today. Other than drawing, I also like playing games whenever I have some free time. Nice to meet you! :aww:

• 6 months later...

hi there! my name is Jackie, I'm brand new to the site and looking forward to making some new friends and learning more about the art process! I came across the site when searching for websites for artists.  I have an IMVU account but I don't log in there ever, I found the site just became too toxic to use, but I still love the art.  I do not have a secondlife account.  (I'm considering signing up for secondlife but I haven't really decided yet).   

I have my associates degree in applied arts and I live in michigan's upper peninsula. Feel free to add me!!  :)  
I'm still learning how the site works and setting up my profile, so at the moment it is very blank.