• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Introductions!

Pablob

Hello ~♡ I'm Demi.  Fuchszy on IMVU and fuchszie on ArtHaven. I'm a creator on IMVU and have been interested and feeling that urge to allow my IMVU shop to grow. In any way I can. So here I am. 

my IMVU profile is rather basic. So I'm of course looking to "dress it up" a little with a custom homepage. I'm also willing to sell some items on here too. But I have no items to sell or even know how I would start doing so. 

I love anime, korean dramas and have recently made the jump to create kawaii clothing on IMVU.  I also model and have created two modeling agencie on IMVU. I look forward to expand my shop, my knowledge and my artistic skills. Especially when it comes to creating! 

• 2 weeks later...

I am ancient but also a semi-returning user, lol. Hello, I am Cam! I'm currently in my late 20s, and I have three cats, two birds, and a dog. I finished graduate school a few years back, and have been working professionally and pursuing side-projects over the last few years. I'm shaking off some art rust, and have had a focus in semi-realism for ages, but I can also draw in some other styles. I still draw digitally, but not nearly as often as I did a few years back. I work with pens a bit more often because they are so available for me to sketch at any point. I've also been vtubing a couple years now, and found that I enjoy it????? As a fun fact: I did sword fighting in college (long sword was my main study). 

My DMs are pretty open, but I still am kind of in-and-out as I get used to how much the site has changed since I last truly used it. 

• 4 months later...

Hello! I’m Bronwynn/Wynn, I go by She/They pronouns. I am 25 years old and I’m from the USA.

I am a hobbyist artist so I do not currently take commissions, I enjoy finding different artists that I can admire and learn from, plus artists I can interact with! I am a bit shy so pls bare with me LOL 

I try to post as often as I can, and the only reasons I will not post is bc of chronic pain and my adhd. They are the biggest factors of me not doing art. I used to be more active but as I’ve gotten older it’s been hard to keep up.

My hobbies include gardening, art, listening to new music, walking in forests, writing, and more.

My aesthetic is kind of all over the place, I mostly enjoy fantasy and love muted or rich colors. Sometimes when I work on friend’s character’s idk what to do with myself bc of the color palette LOL.

I’m always striving to improve and have fun.

⸝⸝ uh i can't remember if i already done an introduction here, but if i did it was years ago so ima do a new one. 

⸝⸝ hello, my name is Angie but im better known as Ashie. I was born in Portugal but half my family are from Venezuela.

⸝⸝ i'm a freelance artist and arthaven was my first art platform, been here for many many years.

⸝⸝ i'm always drawing, playing video games or stargazing. (i live in a smoll city, there's nothing much to do here and i dont really like bars)

⸝⸝ oh im a big potter head but my favourite movie is interstellar
⸝⸝ favourite foods are sushi and all pastas!

:blush:

Edited by Ashie

Hi, I’m Wally. He/They. I’m an adult but I’d rather not say how old I am (Old. I’m so old.) 

— I love various anime & cartoons

— I love the Homestuck Trolls (I share my sign with Vriska Serket <3<) 
— I love the Gems from Steven Universe 

— I am a proud self-shipper 

— I am proud to be autistic 

— I am proud to be transgender 

I’ll probably lurk most of the time, or post on the forums. I’m pretty shy about sharing my artwork. I hope that I’ll have the courage to share my drawings with everyone someday. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone I'm FlamelessNight and I am an old returning user lol.

I have more time to put towards my art now, so that's very exciting for me. I want to get back into making custom DPs and focusing on my freelancing.

I also stream now most days of the week - Wednesday through Sunday. Saturday and Sunday are my art streams where I attempt to figure out what I'm doing this week creatively lol.

I also play a lot of Final Fantasy 14 now, so that's exciting.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I uh, suppose I better do this first?

Yet another old returning user, well, here? sort of? The ghost of ye olde's haunt? Something like that. While I'm not returning to IMVU, I am here instead at the heed of a feathered friend. 

I was a goth gay man in Aus at the time, now I am a goth gay man from Aus in the UK lmao, with my now goth af husband. Neither of us are brits, and I'm only half Aussie - confusing, eh? But here we are. 

I haunt second life as my social virtual world of choice, and lately I have been feeling an itch to get back into painting and drawing; hence the push from said feathered friend. I do both digital and traditional (watercolours and oils, sometimes gouache) and my style is realisim and semi-realism, my heart is in it for the love of lighting. 

I am hopelessly obsessed with the cosmos, 70s muscle cars and secret love of weird plush toys. I do a lot of cancer outreach, fundraising and awareness work in my spare time.