• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Introductions!

ok im bad at these cryy.. also dont mind the spelling and grammar i type like this on purpose... *tear* too much seriousness in the world

p.s. i realized this is super cringey... take caution...

Auro - 16 - Sagittarius - female (i had to say this cus u dont kno how many times ppl have thought i was a boy [not bc i look like a boy i havent ever posted a selfie im actually really girly, i just always draw males, have a male dp i promise i dont mean to be a catfish LOLOL i just really love guys maybe im like straight x 100000])

I'm currently residing in canada (guesss y my name is sorry) and im in my last year of highschool (cry idk what i wanna do... my parents shame me for liking art AHH TEENAGE ANGST1!)

my bday is on December 10 i expect gifts... JK

I like to think im a nice person!!! but my sense of humor is kinda dark?? and also doesnt make sense. please dont take me seriously (gosh darn dat millennial humor) . 

i started doing digital art in 2013 but i stopped in 2014 and full on began again in mid 2016ish. I hope one day ill become relevant on this foRUM LOL (let me be like the cool kIDZ) HOWEVER i think im improving pretty quick so that is some ice cool beans.

anyway art is really hard to keep up for me because I just love going out with big groups and having fuN (dont get me wrong art IS FUN but i love being around people and im kind of an attention seeker as long as its positive LOL)

I can seem very quiet at first but when you get to know me i am...unfiltered.

i ALSO dont like ice breaker questions so just be straight up with me. Ask me about things like music taste, tv shows, if obama is from a reptilian planet... hm i mean... what?

I tend to like many styles of things (clothing, music minus country like I even like classical and jazz music, art). If there was one aesthetic i had to pick.. i wouldnt pick.. i love too many things.

Segway.... im so open-minded (not trying to flatter myself) so talk to me ABOUT ANYTHING!

also i say also a lot!

Music: Bones, Travis Scott, Denzel Curry, The japanese house, mondo grosso, probably most kpop (dean), the baby driver soundtrack is a bop, unknown mortal orchestra, chris travis, ABRA, Lorde, Mac DeMarco, Arctic Monkeys, bjork, SZA, literally everything minus country

TV Shows: Game of Thrones, Dexter, Mob Psycho 100, Rick and Morty, SKAM, Prison Break, much moree

Movies: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Fight Club, Clueless, the matrix, Rupauls drag race, and can I count buzzfeed unsolved as a tv show? I think I can.

Hobbies: Watching really badly made conspiracy theories, art (obv), some video editing, shoppinn, i love escape rooms, oh and walking other people's dogs (i have 1 cat btw)

I hope this completes my resume for being your friend, I'll be expecting a call. In all seriousness, I never used to join the GASR discord chats, the regular GASR chats, or have many shops open so my friend count on GASR is probably 3 and I'm not someone who is good with having 3 (but I love those 3 friends LMAO) :alienunce:

Edited by Sorry
  • Like 2

Hi huns ! i'm PixyP, and i'm an unicorn without age ewe ~ and young ~ ...okay i'm 25 eue ~

i'm from México and i really like candies ~ and animals ~ unfortunately i'm alergic to cats ;-;

and that makes me sad because they are so cute uvu ~ ! i don't know what else to write so, taco taco burrito burrito uvu ~
i'm getting married in december oUo ! (maybe nobody cares) cough so ~

also i really LOVE drawing cute things x) and not cute things too xD ~

i really sucks trying to doing things like this but uvu i tried ~

• Like 1

Hi

I'm Cain. My sign is Libra, I'm 21, male. I'm an ENTJ.

I hail from Chelsea, UK. My mother tongue is French.

I like indie/alternative music. Instruments I play are violin, cello, piano. 

The thing I like most in this world: Sir Thomas I, my cat. 

My fav food group: raw food.

My least fav food group: cooked food (especially cooked fish)

I like painting. I'm a big fan of art deco and industrial designs. 

I often get told that I'm very stoic, that's untrue. I'm very friendly.

My favourite subjects are maths, physics, chemisty.

My least favourite subjects are history and law.

I'm good at puzzles and blackjack. 

I don't generally appreciate when things are said without being thoroughly thought through. 

Nor do I appreciate a comment without good research. 

Things I really appreciate are observance, good humour, and class.

Hello everyone. I have soooo many nicknames, but I go with Zil or Kei. By the time this post is made, I am 21 years old, living in Indonesia. It is always hot here, but it does not make me any hotter, alright. I study Communication Science in a state university.

There are many hobbies I have, one being drawing/painting, which landed me to this lovely community of passionate artists. I remember my very first time drawing, it was when I'm still 4/5. My mom bought me a manga, it was Detective Conan number 6. I really liked the style, so I began copying it. I never knew pen tablet until I was in middle school, and I owned it only for almost two years now. When I draw, I am consecutively learning two things; art skill and self-confidence.

Other hobbies I have are reading book, gaming, and sleeping. My favourite kind of books are... How do you call it? Murakami-sensei's works are great, I love them. As for genre of songs, I love RnB, vintage, and dark things(?). The Weeknd, Lana Del Rey, and Evanescence are the prime examples of the stuffs I like.

Oh, I like memes too.

Edited by Mono

Uhhhmm wow ok here we go

Whuddup, I'm bani. I got that good 'ol social anxiety. 

I'm 23 (turning 24 in a few weeks), female, some kinda cute trash alien and talking about myself is hella awkward sooo

Uhm.. wat else

From DE in the US of A, I like to sleep

I have a Coca-Cola addiction

My cats are my only loves cuz no man is more true than my cats :blush:

Tbh I'll probably make ya cringe 10 different ways just reading this

and probably 100 more just from seeing me around the forum. 

I've got some junk in my about me section on my profile but this is all I can think about at 2:39am and I got work tomorrow!

Nice to meet ya'll, stay cute, avoid me I'm awkward and I'll lovingly gaze at you all from afar xo

:klovee:

• Like 4

sup lads

im james, from the UK and my life primarily revolves around staring at cute people and dwelling about it for a week afterwards

i work as a bartender and a waiter, although its not something i particularly fancy doing for the rest of my wee life aye. im currently an aspiring law student which i hope to work towards by studying it in september 2018

on a gap year at the moment before i go into further education, with the 1st october marking the beginning of my 8 month travel across southeast asia, oceania and north america

i thoroughly enjoy going to festivals and getting absolutely trollied with my closest mates (as ye can see english culture and life has got me very healthy indeed) - and i do love a good horror/psychological thriller

also my beard game is weakish because it refuses to grow along my cheeks which is where i want it to be. guess ah cant always get what i want (also if ya need me, catch me admirin' the dixons cashier at gatwick airport)

• Like 3

Hey all!

I joined gasr back in 2012. I mostly stalk people's store's or hang out in the free shops cause I was poor.

I finally got new job and got my driving license -happy dance-

I'm 25 years old, I come from Finland. 

I used to travel a lot back and fort from Finland to Miami where my fiancé lives. But now I started working my butt off, I can't travel that much.

I have 4 dogs. c: I love sleeping, gaming, photography and use photoshop. 

idk what else. baibai

• Like 3

635723534788846023307382726_jess%20day%2

"Hae" | 24 | IN (US) | Icon & Banner Addict
Aquarius (Sun), Cancer (Moon)

Graphic designer by choice, "Lead Designer" by official job title. I work in the newspaper graphics industry (connected with USA Today) and when I get home I work through GASR and other IMVU communities to get creativity in. When I am not working on art, you could find me napping, playing Overwatch, binging YouTube or playing Sims4 (and redesigning every house).

I love staying indoors and looking at cute baby animals in what spare time I have. Or going to Target.

• Like 1

Aye yall, I'm Kira and I'm not actually cool at all. I'm currently 20 and was born and raised in the state of Oregon. I currently live in southern Washington though, and definitely want out at some point.

I'm a vegetarian as of six months ago, hoping to go vegan in time. 

I currently live with my boyfriend of two years, my chihuahua/dachshund mix (Boots), and my cat, Mika (I should have named her poophead).

I'm a Medicine Technician at an assisted living (I luv old ppl♥) which basically just means I assist our nurse in passing out meds! 

I'm not really artistic at all, but I guess I am somewhat creative beings though my friends and I have created a whole universe of about 150 characters using our imagination and ya. 

Anyways I rly look forward to snooping around through the forms and seeing ya'll super talented people draw stuffs. I occasionally commission people to draw my babs, just know I rly love u if I trust you with that much. 

Oh, also, I super love Halloween

:hwdance3: 

Edited by ilysm

Ola ola!

I'm Tammy or Tsu, some call me Sky. (Previous name used for reasons.)

Born in the great north in Minneapolis Minnesota. (Lived for eight years.)

I'm 22; turning 23 October 3rd; Libra (Go Libra's and Halloween babies!)

Currently residing in Florida. (Wanna leave badly)

I'm an Eskimo, I love love the cold very very muchies. Like sooooo much, my ma calls me it cause I sleep with the fan in front of me, and the AC down to like 60's. Guess you could call me a cold person, Ahah.

(I despise heat.)

I like; Anime (Junkie nerd of anime), Reading (with a passion!), games, (Steam 4ever, or until I get money for a game system. Not much gaming though, cause sucky laptop with limited space. :c ) I love swimming with a passion. I love all animals, prefer cat's though.

I write stories, most of them are on my own time. It's mostly spent on Wattpad or RP (Via IMVU groups!) I love it also with a fiery passion!

Uhm.. I'm bisexual; love all em peeps; even though I've been happily taken (after waiting forever for him) for 8 months ( 9 on the 25th.)

I graduated from HS 2013 and graduated from a career vocational school in Miami of August 2017; my intended goals are to get another job and eventually move to NY. (Obvious reasons, and I'm going up there in October to spend time with boo-boo! )

I think that's pretty much all, you're more then welcome to ask questions PM or wall.

Oh and I love the colors; pink, black, white and many more. Though... sky blue rules all!

:lllaugh:

Edited by Tsukina

Ok, I guess... since we're all doing this... :bfstar:

I am Moose, in case anyone didn't know. You can find more infurmation on my profile.

Bye.

Just kidding... kind of. I mean, yes there's more info on my profile.

Anymoose...

I like Moose. Who could've guessed???

Since I've seen people doing all this astro stuff, I'm a Scorpio.

I do like astrology mooseself actually.

I'm old (almoose 29), but I look young. Good for me!

Moose puns are life!

Moose is love!

Moosiful!

I'll be a bit less Mooseterious this time and share some more stuff.

I was born and raised, and lived most of my life in a small country in Europe - Lithuania.

I live and work in Asia right now. In the land of tasty nomz and an incredibly amazing mix of cultures - Malaysia.

I also saw this personality stuff rolling around. I was INFP last time I checked.

I love tasty nomz and I like eating, which is why I'm a big fat Moose.

I have lots of Moose stuff (stuffed Meese, phone cover, framed pictures, etc.), and I keep getting more. A Moose a day keeps the sorrows away!

I also like games. Some of my moose favorite games include Skyrim, The Witcher, Assassin's Creed, Saints Row, Infamous Second Son, Until Dawn, Devil May Cry, Civilization V, Tomb Raider, etc. I play on my laptop and my PS4. Mostly PS4 nowadays.

I watch a lot of shows and movies. Just this year I got Netflix. It's awesome! I explored all sorts of genres, but I like horror, fantasy, action and thrillers the most. Comedy is also fun. Cartoons are great too. I used to watch a lot of Anime and read tons of Manga when I was younger. Nowadays, not anymore. But I might still watch or read those sometimes, if I find something interesting enough.

I've been on GASR since it was still on IMVU. I became a moderator in 2012. In 2017, I switched positions and began managing GASR's social media accounts. I also manage other social media accounts as a part of my full-time job, and as a hobby, for personal stuff and a local community I am a part of. I used to do some art too, but I haven't been doing that in the past years. The last time I drew something was for a GASR event. My best and most developed talent is writing. -eyes all them grammar and spelling moosetakes-

I didn't even mean to make it this long... but it's okay. Half of it are Moose puns anymoose. People either find it funny, or they think I'm dumb and hate me. It's okay though. Doesn't make me any less Moosiful or Moosenificent!

Moosey Blessings!

P.S. Don't ask me how this whole Moose thing started. I really can't remember anymore. All I know that it started... and never ended. Unlike any other... eh... 'waves' I had.

• Like 1

Hellooooooooo, this looks fun so imma do it :idancefroggu:

English is not my native language so heads-up for any errors wkwkwkw

I'm called Pika/Fiqa. I'm asian, 5'2, Taurus, INFP, self-taught artist, introverted and I get startled easily :lzcrawl2:

I'm currently 20 y/o, living in Malaysia, have 2 cats, doing internship for my second last semester in Dip. in Building.

I'm here because I love art so much (would like to buy dem gud stuffs but money is really uptight) and @Daedae  is actually the only one real life connection I have in here, she's my ex-schoolmate. I usually draw 136548 kind of styles and I'm actually pissed off at myself for not sticking to one and only style. Will work on it soon.

I'm not mysterious oh I'm not at all please come and say hi I know I'm like that awkward potato but I promise I'm nice and won't judge anyone at all. People here looks so fun but honestly I'm intimidated by everyone, I get scared and worried easily about how and what people will think about...basically everything, so much for not judging anyone :sketch:

I really really want to get to know everyone, be friends ...and pretty much talk...? Just feel free to hit me up and talk about anything :D

OK so here goes nothing :bhee:

Hi, my name is Brigitte but people call me Bree/Bri for short, and y'all can do so too. 

I'm 24 years old. I'm an island girl from Seychelles which is super hot at the moment kms

I'm mixed-Asian/caucasian-african. 

And I'm a bundle of contradiction, one moment I'm shy/awkward and the next moment I'm hyped/energised/talkative/goofball and super friendly. I love animals pretty much more than people, no offence humans lol I have 3 cats, tiny, ahkil and blan(which mean white in my language) his my baby boy(which clearly means I pick favorites) I just wanna squeeze him lol. Their previous names were bacon, burger and brisket, I'm pretty sure I was hungry when I named them lol but after much debating we change their names :hee: I also have 2dog, Lana and Bliss but they are not relevant(poor doggies) shh I kid, I love them. 

What else, I love anime, manga and watching series and movies:mostly horror, fantasy,  action, and comedy. And anything Dc/Marvel related.

So I joined gasr in 2013. I wanted to look cool too with some pretty dps *facepalm*

And I've been hooked ever since :drooly:

But with the new promotion at work, I've been really busy hence the reason I disappeared for almost a year. Or has it been more than a year, but whatever. I'll take this time to apologize to the friends I've made on here for the disappearance but y'all probably already forgotten about me. Sad but its understandable. 

Anyways I also love reading and writing on wattpad(but I've deleted my stories and it has been on hold there as well) work has been hectic since last year, which is why I break out in hives almost every week.  :bfhaa: Stress level smh

Sooooo pretty much said too much but oh well...Looking forward in making new friends and reconnecting with previous ones..

Oh, and I pretty much reject adulthood. Return to sender(I wish). After much consideration, adulthood is not for me :ok: please leave me and my cats alone lol only adult at work lol