• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Introductions!

Pablob

aw this is so cute I love it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hi!! i'm bre, aka sock. i'm 19 and live in the U.S. I have four doggos, a bearded dragon,

and three cats! (if you ever want to see pictures, just ask, i have tons) I have really bad social anxiety,

to the point where i actually sat debating whether or not i should post here :droolymad: 

drawing use to be my favorite thing to do, but I fell into a slump and it's been hard to pick up my

tablet and draw again, and when i do i hate everything i make, so i'm mostly here to buy and stalk my fav artists!

I want to move to Australia one day, even if it's for a short while, and I'd really like to travel the world!

some of my hobbies include~ hanging out in art galleries/museums, singing,

trying new crafty things, and sleeping. v exciting!

I look forward to seeing you all around the site, and maybe making some new friends~ :kangery:

p.s who's ready AF for spoopy season, because im P U M PE D

:hwdance:

50 minutes ago, Sock said:

aw this is so cute I love it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hi!! i'm bre, aka sock. i'm 19 and live in the U.S. I have four doggos, a bearded dragon,

and three cats! (if you ever want to see pictures, just ask, i have tons) 

Hi Bre, did you say cats :aww: I totally wanna see those pictures :klove: I have tons of pictures as well, especially of my cats....yeah you guessed it I'm gaga for cats...they are so cuuuuuute... 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

My name is Melissa, but I go by Mebsy too. I'm 25 and was born and raised in a big city in the USA. I work night shift at a hotel, drowning in numbers and paperwork all night. I love it. I'm a music fiend. Pretty much everything but country and techno/dubstep/what sounds like you're shaking she silverware drawer. And I'm a tattoo/piercing addict. My boyfriend is a tattoo artist, so you can imagine the trouble that gets me in. On the upside, my Rick and Morty sleeve is almost finished. :thumbsup: I have 2 gentle giant dogs and a snake and a soft spot for animals. I don't know what we did to deserve dogs and their awesomeness, but I'm glad we did it.

I like meeting new people. If you see me around, don't be shy, say hello. I look forward to getting to know some new peeps. :)

• Like 1

I guess I should introduce myself as well.

Hello, I go by Polychroma/Jayce/Jessica, I am a 19 year old confused potato from Malaysia. I am studying in a speed-course in a community college, taking Fashion Design.

My usual hobbies are;

Makeup, drawing, music, reading, hoarding, eating, exploring, photography, cosplay, styling, roleplay, sleeping, embroidery.

I am the one person people don't remember. LOL. 

But otherwise, it is nice to be back on GASR again since I've been on and off recently due to health + real life commitments.

Hello everyone ! 

My name is Kaitlin, and I used to be pretty well known when it comes to making Art.

But ever since I gave birth to my beautiful little girl, I've been pretty much tied down.

I'm 23 years of age, Engaged, and new at parenting.
I enjoy video games, especially on the Xbox One : Dying Light & Trove.

I have a severe case of Anxiety and Depression I've been trying to work with.

I enjoy meeting new people ; as I've been pretty much alone since I've given birth.

I have one friend which is my fiance. So you can pretty much tell I'm alone most of the time with my thoughts.

I've got a Dog, a bird, a cat, and a cornsnake. ( Big family I know ! )

Feel free to shoot me a message if you'd like to become friends ! 

I'm terrible at this stuff, but here goes.

Online, I go by egg, strawberry, lumi, and my favorite, grandma chef. I prefer to keep my actual name off the internet.

I'm 20-something years old and I live in a small town somewhere in the middle of Florida with my boyfriend and house plants.

I really hate it here.

The weather blows, there's nothing fun to do near me, we never really see the seasons change, and the people generally suck. 

My boyfriend of over seven years and my older sister are basically the only people here who don't suck.

I feel bad because I didn't include my best friend in that category of people who don't suck, and I have my reasons.

I try to come off as tough, but I'm really sensitive. I've got a marshmallow heart and cotton candy skin. 

I think and feel way too much. I don't sleep enough or I sleep too much. I'm always sad, but I try to hide or ignore it.

Some days it's easier to be okay, other days I'm falling apart. I'm really tired of depression tbh.

I prefer fantasy/fiction over reality, 1000%. I always feel like society and humans are so wrong, but the world itself, is quite beautiful. I'm conflicted about everything all the time, it's exhausting. Good thing plenty of distractions exist.

Music is my entire universe. I'm not ashamed to admit that I love it more than anyone and anything, my heart and soul belong to music.

I can read and know how to compose music, as well as play musical instruments. I really miss performing and practicing. I don't own an instrument anymore and that's been really hard on me.

If I ever find the asswipe who stole my flute, I'm gonna kick them so hard, they're gonna see the curvature of the earth.   

Writing's not bad. I actually love it a lot when I don't have a block, and as long as it's not academic.

I'm pretty good at cooking, which I consider to be my best and redeemable skill. I could never work at a restaurant though, it would make me hate the kitchen.

I really enjoy video and mobile games, art, reading, anime, kdrama, bubble baths, cute stuff, Halloween, Christmas, and cold, rainy weather. I like making new friends, as rare as the occurrence is. I hate small talk, religion, and politics. 

Edited by strawberryparadise

hi

I'm Sara or Leet, idc

I'm 22, engaged & proud mom of 3 asshole cats & the sweetest pitbull in the world. 

I'm into art (obviously), reading a lot of Stephen King lately, playing xbox, hiking, camping and lots of other stuff.

I'm lucky to have a job where I can draw & watch netflix most of the day so I'm usually online when I'm at work

I've been on & off GASR for a long time, since it was actually in the IMVU forums. My hope is now to actually stick around & try to improve my art & make friends. I'm terrible at starting conversations but will gladly talk if you initiate it x) 

Also I'm excited af about Halloween & all the spooky art that's to come! 

:bfgrin:

Hello, Hello, Hello.

My name is Victoria though through here I usually go by my username.

Feel free to call me whichever you'd prefer.

I'm 25 and I've lived in Louisiana for most of my life. Pretty soon that's gonna change!

I'll be moving alllllll the way to Vermont (Winter Wonderland up there) to be with my booboo aka Aaron.

I have two bad ass (actually bad lol) cats named Luna & Artemis who keep me on my toes 24/7.

I've been woken up by them as much as I would a human child I'm sure lmao.

I joined GASR a few years back when I saw all of the beautiful art that people on IMVU were magically getting and it all kind of went from there. I've made many friends both through the IMVU & GASR comminities so I'm excited to make the switch to this new domain and hopefully be a little more active than as of late.

All I've been doing lately is binge-watching Netflix & Hulu, working, and taking care of my evil little fluffballs. 

Nice to meet you all! :hwdance3:

I'm Summer, also known as Baptism on IMVU. Some people just call me Bap. I'm nothin' special really. 

I'm 21, 22 in November. I'm in a relationship, for the past 6-7 years with my bae ♥ 

I joined GASR back in like 2014? Because my friend introduced me to it and that's how I found out how to buy DPs. My friend knew I liked to draw so I ended up being taught how to do that digitally, and started crappy dps (at first, because we all start somewhere LOL) 

I'm really questioning whether to actually have a shop on gasr, because I never can stay motivated because I become really discouraged about my art and receiving orders, i'm sorry :'(

:llaaaaaaaaa:

hello, i'm johanna and my first account on imvu was xXLonelyxemoxgirlXx which i fortunately abandoned and no longer have access to 

i work in a movie theatre and i'm currently obsessed with The Orville and Overwatch. been on gasr since late 2007 and i'm very grateful for the creators of THIS 

HAPPY OCTOBER EVERYONE and also it's really fun to read all about u people :bfpervyflirt:

• Like 3

hey ya'll, im neets and im a 22 yr old professional artist (doing art for a living) and i've been out and around gasr for the last couple 3-4 years.

-I like K-indie

-I like anything electronic

-i like indie

-all that millennial shit post thing

-dank memes

-drawing characters and portraits <3

I like grand strategy games such as crusader kings (anything paradox really!)

Sims 4!!!!! (Building houses, sims w/e)
sandbox and simulation games!

**aspires to establish a game dev studio someday**

Thanks!

• Like 2

Hello my name is Lane nice to meet you all ots so glad to see where this has gotten and I hope I can help anyone I can so I'm bad at interdictions but

I'm 18 my birthday is April the 3rd I was originally born In Michigan but I moved when I was little and been all over the place really I'm really trying to get I'm another art class this year aswel other then work I pretty much game when o can so your welcome to get my Steam name from me whenever you like!  Nice seeing you bbs

Hey everyone!

I'm Priscilla :) but you may call me Prissy.  Hopefully I'm not a bore.

Just turned 23 two weeks ago. American born and raised.. and now marooned in the Philippines :'| (I can't speak Tagalog fluently)
I seem shy and distant but I'm friendly.
I have a cutie patootie named Mr. Big(named after the band) I like calling him my real life Growlithe :3 (He has stripes) ♡ He's half Chow chow and.. I have no idea what his mum is but she also has stripes except they're inverted? I think haha I got photos~ I got 2 kittie babies too 
:bhee:

I love arts, music and watching tons of cartoons. I've been doing freelancing art but I'm also a freelance musician (bassist & private violin tutor). 

I recently got back to doing digital arts after 4yrs. Spent 2 yrs of Fine Arts College on Traditional Art.. plus self studies on how to oil paint. 
I have anisochromatopsia so I do have the hardest time with colors. Unlike traditional painting/coloring materials that have names of the colors.. most art softwares can't really help me on differentiating colors so I would mostly relay  on my left eye. I still think it's genetic on my father's side but my doctor  said the cause was over sun exposure on one eye and lacking of light on the other. (the cause was "emo bangs" phase)

I guess that's.. all?? hahaha I'm not sure. Feel free to chat with me anytime. Have an awesome life everyone~  :hbynutellalicious:

Hello! My name is Marielle. 

You can call me Marielle, Mars, or Rae.  Any would do, actually! 

I'm a Filipina currently studying Visual Communication. I've been in GASR since I was about 11, I think?? (LOL MY imvu user was xXStupidGirl24Xx and I smudge hair to say that I edited "avipics"). I'm 19 now. 

yay, message me any time~

Hello! My name is Sadaf. 

I'm 20 years old, turning 21 at the end of November. My sign is Sagittarius. 

I  was born in Iran, was raised in Singapore till I was 18 then moved to the southern end of the US about 2 years ago. 

I am bilingual, main language is Farsi and my second language is English.

I come from a single parent household therefore my mom is my everything...literally.

I love my two dogs ; Poncho who is a 2 year old, male havamalt (havanese/maltese) and Rosie who is a 9 month old, female maltese.

I am a really shy person, thats why I never used to post anything other than ordering or purchasing art. 

But I am trying to be more outgoing on here :)

My favorite subject is Biology, Psychology, and Sociology.

The subjects I don't appreciate are Accounting, History, and Calculus.

I am in college currently, majoring in Biology in the dire hopes of becoming a physician. My sister is in dental school so the pressure is real.

I am the type of person who doesn't say anything when I don't have something nice to say.

I am weird and quiet initially but once you get to know me, I am even more weird but more talkative. 

I love word puzzles.

I can't draw digitally to save a life. 

I overthink everything.

That's all! 

helo

im hobi aka nel aka nelssonx3 aka zarfe aka setchi aka giggle and whatever my ugl- friends call me

18 yrs old, magical cancer

heres some dumb facts about me:

- im Nice™ 

- no1 really knows what my accent is because its just a big mess

- i live in the gr8 eastern europe where vodka is everywhere and so are old bmws

- im kinda tall and will mention it 13409403 times if ur shorter than me bc im dumb

- once i took the bdsm test for the banter but it came out rly accurate

- i probably never spell properly unless im writing stuff for school etc

- i never ever ever ever ever tan because i look like a squid if i do

- currently crying while trying to finish high school with good grades (education starts late here i ACTUALLY PASSED ALL MY CLASSES WITHOUT A FAIL)

- i have a cute australian shepherd n i got told he looks similiar to me before (???)

- english is my 2nd language and im currently learning russian, french and korean; i used to learn german but i ditched it after 8 years hehe

- i always want to meet new people online but im really bad at not making a dumb 1st impression of myself

- im an INFJ if u want2know that

- chelly called me hot af once and i feel like this had to be mentioned bc aPPARENTLY SHE DOESNT COMPLIMENT ANYONE

thank u :fartsies:

Edited by Citrus

:llcreep:

Hello everyone! 

My name is Ashley but a lot of people on here call me Ash or Mizu.

Mizu is because of my old username of ZombieMizuki.

I am currently 25 years old. I am the middle child on my mom's side

and yet I'm the fifth oldest on my dad's side of children. 

I live in Oregon but I am originally from Missouri. 

I am currently single - sadly just got out of a relationship a few weeks ago. But life goes on! 

I am the proud mummy of a mixed puppy who is 8 years old. xD

I call her a puppy cause she acts young still. Haha.

I'm not an artist in the sense of drawing, cause I honestly suck in my opinion so haha.

But I am a developer on IMVU. 

I love collecting art because in all honesty, I love showing my support of artists.

Even if I can't afford to buy art from someone, I will always still support them to the best of my abilities. 

I love making new friends, in real life and online. Though online is easier for me cause I don't

have to struggle to overcome my shyness online whereas I do in real life. Haha. 

Anyways, I don't really know what else to write so I guess I shall just end it here. :) 

Greetings,

I think it's a splendid idea to have an introductory page, as noobies to GASR like myself appreciate learning more about the amazing artists this site helps promote!

My name is Terri (also called Teabag or Con) and I'm a 28 year old Taurean Canuck. That's right, I come from the land of Maple Syrup and Eh's. My humor is testament of my birthplace. I am also known as Condemned on IMVU which is how I heard of GASR through my beautiful Wife. <3

Although I don't personally draw on a tablet or computer, I do make attempts at drawing on paper, which of course is for my enjoyment and not for the enjoyment of other's eyes. It's something I would love to take up in the near future though, as being artsy is something I've always enjoyed! I do have a creative spark away from the computer; writing, painting, crafting, drawing and creating all sorts of various goodies are some of the creative blessings I have! When I'm not in creation mode, which is not-so-often now that I run a taxi company, I am usually gaming or watching shows and spending time with those I adore.

I enjoy making others laugh and although I can be an a**hole I try to be kind hearted to those who deserve. I try to be strong for those around me and love spending as much time as I can with my long distance Wife and family. Without them, I just simply wouldn't be!

I look forward to seeing what GASR Artists have to offer. :3

Cheers!

• Like 1

Hello everyone!

My name is Stephanie, but obviously, I go by Steph for sort saying Stephanie makes me feel like I'm in trouble LOL.

I've been on GASR since 2015, and I think it's a great place for learning, there are so many people willing to help. 

I'm a pixel artist, I started doing pixel in January of this year, as my tablet decided to break and I was now is a good time to change my style.

I'm currently working on getting another drawing tablet a good brand this time so hopefully, I'll be able to get back to doing all different things I like.

I'm a nerd not going to lie, I love technology whether it be phones, computers gaming consoles I'll want my hands on it.

I'm also a video gamer which is so common for most people these days, I do game on PC, PS4 and, XB but XB is my favourite sorry, not sorry. 

Currently, my favourite game is ESO ( Elder Scrolls Online ) but I do love Final Fantasy, Battlefront, Battlefield, COD, Forza etc.

I'm a pretty chilled person, just don't tick me off, I have all the sassy from the land down under and if you don't know what that means, it means I'm from Australia.

I'm currently 21 and feel like an old lady half the time my birthday is in December 5 days before Christmas such a pain in my ass, but I get all the good stuff so I guess it's not too bad.

I think that wraps most stuff up don't wanna babble too much.

Hiiii I'm Joy

used to nickname Jay

I've been on gasr since it was still part of imvu. My imvu is Octopus but I'm pretty inactive. 

I'm a full time licensed cosmetologist/hair-stylist and makeup artist

I'll be 22 the end of the year and I'm from the Jersey Shore.

I used to be big on doing dps but now I do them rarely.

My birthday is 5 days before christmas AND it sucks aaaasssssssssszzzzzzzzzz

My dogs are cute and my boyfriend is a rockstar

Cookie butter oreos are the best invention ever HANDS DOWN

people call me doy

• :bthanks:

Edited by crap
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1