Alismora

Alismora Cosmetics | NEW PRODUCTS

Alismora Cosmetics | NEW PRODUCTS

A L I S M O R A  

H A N D C R A F T E D  N A T U R A L S

Handmade  Vegetarian & Vegan  \  Fair Trade & Ethical Sourcing  \  Cruelty Free  Eco Packaging

I N F O R M A T I O N

1dGQd8S.png  FzdlRhf.png  Ad48LvP.png  y2aNd8S.png  ckehYcF.png  k2ruZQq.png

I've been working since late 2018 to build a business around the handmade things I used to make as a hobby after quite a few people expressed their interest in the things I could make.  I officially opened for sale at the beginning of summer, but due to some circumstances, I decided against selling online so early on.  Now I'm bringing my first online store to GASR in the hopes that the community may enjoy the products I put a lot of time and dedication into making! 

I price my items based on cost of materials and labor.  The materials I use are always high quality and I do extensive research on every ingredient used before adding it to a product.  I thoroughly test new product ideas before making them available with every ingredient; Natural doesn't always mean safe!  

My stock will change based on the season and availability of materials, but there are a few products I will always keep in stock all year long.  If you have any requests, or are interested in something custom, please feel free to post here or message me for more information!

R E T U R N  &  R E F U N D  P O L I C Y

Due to the nature of handmade cosmetic goods, I cannot accept most returns or offer refunds without exceptions.  You may cancel an order if it has not shipped yet.  Once it is shipped, the transaction is considered complete.  If there is an issue with your shipped order, please message me ASAP with as much information as possible (and photos) and I will try my best to work with you on resolving the issue.

I am not responsible for packages sent to wrong addresses.  Please verify your address information is correct when you pay your PayPal invoice, or when placing an order via Etsy, as that is the address I will ship the items to.

N A V I G A T I O N

Bath & Shower  ■  Face & Body  ■  Hair (Coming Soon)  ■  Candles (Coming Soon)  ■  Patreon Rewards

• Like 5

B A T H  &  S H O W E R

★  Vegan    ✿  100% Natural Ingredients   ✤  Safe Synthetics

PLEASE VERIFY ALL INGREDIENTS BEFORE PURCHASE IF YOU HAVE SPECIFIC ALLERGIES

P U M P K I N  S P I C E  L A T T E  B A T H  B O M B

★ ✤ ★

Autumn/Fall inspired scents fill this bath bomb, featuring the classic pumpkin spice notes of cinnamon, clove, and nutmeg.

$4.50

4.5oz (127g)

Spoiler

Pumpkin Spiced Latte Bath Bomb    Vegan image 0

A V A I L A B L E  S T O C K  |  2

I N G R E D I E N T S

(Common Name) Baking Soda, Citric Acid, Epsom Salt, Mica, Coconut Oil, Polysorbate 80, Fragrance, Ground Coffee Beans

D A R K  C R Y S T A L  B A T H  B O M B

★ ✤ ★

Notes of coconut milk, bergamot, black pepper, cinnamon leaf, jasmine, tonka bean, cypress, cedarwood, and musk.

$5.50

5.5oz (156g)

Spoiler

Dark Crystal Bath Bomb    Vegan image 0

A V A I L A B L E  S T O C K  |  4

I N G R E D I E N T S

(Common Name) Baking Soda, Citric Acid, Epsom Salt, Coconut Oil, Polysorbate 80, Fragrance, Eco Glitter (Biodegradable), Water Based Soap Color

Eco Glitter Ingredients: Cellulose, Glycerin, Water, Polyurethane, Polyurethane-33, Acrylates Copolymer, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanid, Aluminum

O R D E R  F O R M

PAYMENTS ACCEPTED VIA INVOICE ONLY  //  DELETE EVERYTHING IN PARENTHESIS

B A T H  &  S H O W E R  O R D E R

Product:  (Name of item(s) you want to purchase.)

Quantity:  (How many do you want to order.)

Total Price:  (If ordering multiple items, add up the price of each item.)

Discount Code:  (If you have a discount code from a previous order or sale, enter it here.  Only one discount code can be redeemed per order.)

Email:  (This is required to send an invoice for payment.)

Shipping: (PayPal Invoice or Etsy Order.  Please review the information below this form for more information before choosing.)

Shipping Information:

PayPal Invoice

Because I am not able to offer shipping discounts personally, the default rate from the postal service is what I go by when charging for shipping via PayPal Invoice.  These rates can be reviewed below:

US Regular: $5.95, 3-5 Business Days

US Priority: $7.80, 2 Business Days

Canada: $5.95-10.50, Varies by weight and distance.

International: Varies by location and weight. Will calculate price and let you know before payment.

Etsy Order

As an alternative, I do allow payments via Etsy invoice.  This allows you to be invoiced on Etsy by completing your order and payment there instead of PayPal so you can take advantage of the shipping deals they have with their carriers.  You can save $3-5++ on shipping using this method depending on how big your order is and would be the preferred method for those outside of the contiguous United States as shipping fees start to get in the double digits then.

This is completely optional and you can choose either method at your convenience.  If you attempt the order on Etsy and notice the shipping is higher than the listed prices above, please feel free to choose the PayPal invoice option.  I do not have a preference and will always recommend whichever option saves you the most money.  For international orders, both rates will be compared before payment is accepted since they'll have to be calculated manually.

-  My Etsy Shop  -

G E N E R A L  N O T I C E

I can't keep bath bombs in stock long enough to take pictures and post them online for sale. They're one of the first things that get sold out when I make new batches of items since I do sell these in person as well. I'll try to split the stock so I can guarantee online availability in the future.

• Like 5

F A C E  &  B O D Y

★  Vegan    ✿  100% Natural Ingredients   ✤  Safe Synthetics

PLEASE VERIFY ALL INGREDIENTS BEFORE PURCHASE IF YOU HAVE SPECIFIC ALLERGIES

S O A P  B A R S

P I N K  P E O N Y  R O S E

★ ✿ ✤

Made with dried rose petals and natural beetroot powder featuring a soft peony floral scent.

$7.00

6.5oz (185g)

Spoiler

image2.jpg?width=807&height=538

A V A I L A B L E  S T O C K  |  6

I N G R E D I E N T S

Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Castor Oil, Unrefined Cocoa Butter, Fragrance, Beetroot Powder, Dried Rose Petals

N A K E D

★ ✿

100% natural soap with no additives, colorants, or fragrances.  Great for sensitive skin.

$4.50

4oz (112g)

Spoiler

image0.jpg?width=807&height=538

A V A I L A B L E  S T O C K  |  8

I N G R E D I E N T S

Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Castor Oil, Cocoa Butter, Mango Seed Butter

S T O R M  C O A S T

★ ✿

A spa bar made with coarse sea salt and paired with Eucalyptus and Spearmint to give you a super clean experience with added exfoliation.

$6.50

4.5oz (126g)

Spoiler

image1.jpg?width=807&height=538

A V A I L A B L E  S T O C K  |  6

I N G R E D I E N T S

Coarse Sea Salt, Coconut Oil, Castor Oil, Cocoa Butter, Mango Seed Butter, Eucalyptus Oil, Spearmint Oil

D A R K  C R Y S T A L

★ ✿ ✤

A half dome celestial inspired soap featuring notes of coconut milk, bergamot, cinnamon leaf, jasmine, tonka bean, and cedarwood.

$5.00

3.2oz (90g)

Spoiler

image0.jpg

Note: I packaged all of them up without realizing I hadn't taken an "official" photo yet, so here is a picture of how they looked straight out of their molds!  The glitter is biodegradable and washes off clean.  No sticking to you or your tub!

A V A I L A B L E  S T O C K  |  2

I N G R E D I E N T S

Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Safflower Oil, Glycerin, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Sorbitan oleate, Oat Protein, Eco Glitter, Colorants, Fragrance

Eco Glitter Ingredients: Cellulose, Glycerin, Water, Polyurethane, Polyurethane-33, Acrylates Copolymer, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanid, Aluminum

B O D Y  S C R U B S

P A M P L E M O U S S E 

S A L T  &  S U G A R  S C R U B

★ ✿

Creamy scrub featuring mango butter, scents of violet and grapefruit, with sea salt and sugar for exfoliation.  A little goes a long way!

$5.00

3.5oz (98g)

Spoiler

image3.jpg?width=807&height=538

S O L D  O U T

I N G R E D I E N T S

Cane Sugar, Mango Butter, Coconut Oil, Pink Sea Salt, Essential Oils, Vitamin E, Beetroot Powder, Preservative*

*Although this product does not contain water, because it can come in contact with water while in use, a preservative has been added to prevent mold and other bacteria.

P L A C E H O L D E R

P L A C E H O L D E R

★ ✿ ✤

Placeholder description.

$0.00

0oz (0g)

P L A C E H O L D E R

I N G R E D I E N T S

Placeholder

O R D E R  F O R M

PAYMENTS ACCEPTED VIA INVOICE ONLY  //  DELETE EVERYTHING IN PARENTHESIS

F A C E  &  B O D Y  O R D E R

Product:  (Name of item you want to purchase.)

Quantity:  (How many do you want to order.)

Total Price:  (If ordering more than one, add up the price of each.)

Discount Code:  (If you have a discount code from a previous order or sale, enter it here.  Only one discount code can be redeemed per order.)

Email:  (This is required to send an invoice for payment.)

Shipping: (PayPal Invoice [Choose Option from Below], or Etsy Order.  Please review the information below this form for more information before choosing.)

Shipping Information:

PayPal Invoice

Because I am not able to offer shipping discounts personally, the default rate from the postal service is what I go by when charging for shipping via PayPal Invoice.  These options can be reviewed below:

US Regular: $5.95, 3-5 Business Days

US Priority: $7.80, 2 Business Days

Canada: $5.95-10.50, Varies by weight and distance.

International: Varies by location and weight. Will calculate price and let you know before payment.

Etsy Order

As an alternative, I do allow payments via Etsy invoice.  This allows you to be invoiced on Etsy by completing your order and payment there instead of PayPal so you can take advantage of the shipping deals they have with their carriers.  You can save $3-5++ on shipping using this method depending on how big your order is and would be the preferred method for those outside of the contiguous United States as shipping fees start to get in the double digits then.

This is completely optional and you can choose either method at your convenience.  If you attempt the order on Etsy and notice the shipping is higher than the listed prices above, please feel free to choose the PayPal invoice option.  I do not have a preference and will always recommend whichever option saves you the most money.  For international orders, both rates will be compared before payment is accepted since they'll have to be calculated manually.

-  My Etsy Shop  -

G E N E R A L  N O T I C E S

I use a mix of natural essential oils, natural fragrance oils, and cosmetic-safe synthetic fragrance oils when creating my products.  Please review the ingredients to find out which of the three are used.  This is important for allergy specific reasons.  Eucalyptus fragrance oil is not the same as eucalyptus essential oil, for example.

All items are handmade using molds or cut from a slab.  Weights may vary slightly.

All ingredients are fair trade organic and are ethically sourced via sustainable methods.  Please do your research on any ingredients you would like to know more about.

• Like 9

P A T R E O N 

S U P P O R T  M E  &  M Y  B U S I N E S S

I N F O R M A T I O N

If you'd like to support me and my goals, please consider becoming a patron via my Patreon page!  Gain access to my customer and Patreon-exclusive discord server and receive some awesome benefits, including discount codes and free gifts!  Tiers start at just $3usd per month.

FzdlRhf.png

• Like 1

O P E N

Credit: KingLuluDeer @ Pixels

C U S T O M E R  R E V I E W S

Taylor@ArtHaven

Spoiler

REVIEW TIME:

I recently purchased the Pamplemousse scrub and Dark Crystal soap for myself! I'll attach an image of the soap. I am beyond pleased with these products - not only does the soap smell better than fresh baked bread, but they both work extremely well. The Dark Crystal soap is by far my new favorite. I genuinely love it so much that I don't want it to run out, but I want to use it all the time because it smells so good. This soap has actually ruined me. At work today I found myself literally comparing the scent to Alismora's product after washing my hands and wishing it were that soap instead. It smells lovely, seems to last forever, and It also has such a cute aesthetic to it ?? You can feel the glitter just barely, but it doesn't get on your hands or sink whatsoever. I highly recommend this product! Try it out and see if it's a fit for you.

Image of me washing me hands with the Dark Crystal soap:

image0.jpg

[email protected]

Spoiler

Ok, I just got mine today, but I've used it five times already and am ready to leave a review.

I've bought a few soups off Etsy in the past that were branded similarly, but when I got them and used them the smells weren't that strong, they didn't last long and anything with glitter absolutely RUINED my bathroom.

BUT CAN I JUST SAY THAT THIS IS THE BEST??? Out of all the soups I've gotten this one is already absolutely better than any of them. The smell not only lasts long, but it even makes my bathroom smell a little better...I'm shook. Similar to what Tay's said before; I keep finding excuses to go and wash my hands just to smell it some more...its crazy.

I 1000% recommend this it smells amazing, my hands are SO soft, and the glitter isn't an issue at all.

20190930_122238.png

[email protected]

Spoiler

I shall do my best to keep these short and sweet, but many of ya'll know that is just now who I am. Gonna start with the scrub!

I ordered the pamplemousse scrub as well as the pink peony rose soap. In addition, I got a small sample of the skull soap. All of the items arrived in great condition. The seller (I'm typing this like I'm on Etsy, but ya'll know it's Chelly.) indicated to me there may be potential issues with the scrub's whipped texture due to shipment (which was unfortunately delayed so I was a little worried) but that any issues would be remedied with a stir. I opened this first to examine if any issues had occurred. Though there did appear to be some separation (?), the texture throughout it was consistent.

The texture, by the way, is fabulous. I've never had a scrub so soft and buttery. The granules were also very fine against the skin. I don't know how to describe the scent, but it isn't at all what I expected. I wasn't sure how I felt about it in the beginning, but after use I really enjoy it. There's an almost tangy bitterness that is reminiscent of dried elderberries or especially rose hips. After use, my skin feels very soft and I did not need to apply any moisturizer. I would definitely be interested in repurchasing this product and in a larger quantity.

IMG_4766.JPG

The pink peony rose soap is so lovely. It is a really great size. The scent is very rich and very floral. It reminds me almost of a perfume with how significantly present the scent is, and I found it does transfer well to the skin. I can't fairly attest to how well it lathers. I use a natural sponge that has soap embedded into it, so when I tested this I did it just onto my skin. I could work up a good film. My only critique of this soap is I had wished there'd been ever more rose petals. I would buy this again (especially if it was petal packed) as a nice treat to depart from my usual soaps. It's easily an every day soap, but it can also be a soap for a special occasions since the fragrance is so full.

IMG_4776.JPG

Last is the little skull soap. It is to die for. I opened this first and immediately wanted to continue smelling it (I actually shoved it in my mother's face and told her to smell it too). Again, the fragrance here is very strong (I like this. Soaps sometimes can't really hold their scents but these all do) and on par with a perfume in my opinion. It's a lovely scent - there's a bit of a sweetness to it, but that's not the predominant scent. I don't have a good way to describe this other than a little heavy and good. I found after use the scent did transfer to the skin, but was far more mild.

Glitter has been a non-issue thus far. I do find that after use there is a bit of residue left on the surface of the soap. The soap lathers really well. This is super adorable. I love it. I would love to buy this in multiples to keep as hand soaps in my guest bathroom - and mine.

IMG_4779.JPG

[email protected]

Spoiler

I want to start off by saying I am biased toward the scent as cedar wood is a personal favorite, however I don’t smell the other scents that were listed, which is only mildly disappointing to someone who loves the smell of cedar wood.

The soap it’s self is very nice, it has a good weight to it and the Circular shape fits nicely in the palm of ones hand, I bought two spheres because I know I’ll go through it quickly and let’s be honest I look for excuses to use this soap.

So far there have been no issues with the glitter in fact one sphere (pictured) has so much more glitter than the other and I love it it looks like a cluster of stars while the other (the one I’m using) has a sprinkling of glitter and it looks as if the stars are scattered.

There is a noticeable residue on the soap once you start to use it and I believe because of the purple color it is more noticeable.

All in all I thoroughly enjoy this soap and I have full intentions of buying more once I use all of what I have to use right now, and would purchase it as gifts for family members who would also enjoy the scent and glitter.

image0.jpg

Shoutout to @Capsule for her bomb table designing skills that inspired me for this look.

• Wink 1

O R D E R S

Current Orders

All Orders Shipped - October 3, 2019

Completed Orders

Spoiler

Fervent - Shipped (E)

Cymette - Shipped (E)

Indah - Shipped (E)

Hopey - Shipped (E)

Ferns - Shipped (P)

Slink - Shipped (E)

Cymette - Shipped (E)

Taylor  -  Shipped (E)

Zalila  -  Shipped (P)

Lineara - Shipped (P)

Rewards System

Repeat customers can earn points to receive special goodies, such as discounts or limited samples.

Current Rewards Rewards Members

3 Points = Soap Sample of Choice

5 Points = 10% Off Order

To redeem a reward with your points, place the item(s) you would like to redeem in the "Discount Code" section of the form.  Points will be deducted once your order is complete. 

You may only have 5 points maximum.  All points earned from orders placed after having a maxed balance will be forfeited.  Points are non-transferable, non-refundable, and have no cash value.  Points expire 1 year, or 365 days, after they are earned.

🧼 = 1 Point

Taylor  🧼 🧼

Indah  🧼

Ferns  🧼

Slink  🧼

Cymette  🧼🧼🧼

Zalila  🧼

Lineara  🧼

Fervent 🧼

• Like 3

Product:  Storm Coast & Pample Mousse

Quantity:  1 | 1

Total Price:  11.50

Discount Code:  image.png

Email:  [email protected]

Shipping: US Regular

29 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Product:  Storm Coast & Pample Mousse

Quantity:  1 | 1

Total Price:  11.50

Discount Code:  image.png

Shipping: US Regular

GET OUT TAYLOR.

Also accepted!!!  Thank you for being my first GASR store customer.  :aww:

• Wink 1

Product: Pink Peony Rose & Pamplemousse 

Quantity:  1 of each

Total Price:  $12.00

Discount Code:  --

Email:  [email protected]

Shipping: US Regular

Edited by Zalila
SKSKSKS ONE WORD

15 minutes ago, Zalila said:

Product: Pink Peony Rose & Pample Mousse 

Quantity:  1 of each

Total Price:  $12.00

Discount Code:  --

Email:  [email protected]

Shipping: US Regular

ACCEPTED AS WELL TAYLOR #2 HEHEHEHEHE.

Sending an invoice your way. <3

Stock updated and added a post with info about my Patreon!  Hopefully I can whip up some new scrubs soon since I'm almost out of what I have.

dog bath GIF

Product:  Pink Peony Rose & Pamplemousse

Quantity:  One of each.

Total Price:  $12

Discount Code:  :llcry:

Email:  Will provide if needed.

Shipping: Etsy order.

12 hours ago, Cymette said:

Product:  Pink Peony Rose & Pamplemousse

Quantity:  One of each.

Total Price:  $12

Discount Code:  :llcry:

Email:  Will provide if needed.

Shipping: Etsy order.

Accepted!!  PM'ing you mi love.  :aww:

• Like 1

REVIEW TIME:

I recently purchased the Pamplemousse scrub and Dark Crystal soap for myself! I'll attach an image of the soap. I am beyond pleased with these products - not only does the soap smell better than fresh baked bread, but they both work extremely well. The Dark Crystal soap is by far my new favorite. I genuinely love it so much that I don't want it to run out, but I want to use it all the time because it smells so good. This soap has actually ruined me. At work today I found myself literally comparing the scent to Alismora's product after washing my hands and wishing it were that soap instead. It smells lovely, seems to last forever, and It also has such a cute aesthetic to it ?? You can feel the glitter just barely, but it doesn't get on your hands or sink whatsoever. I highly recommend this product! Try it out and see if it's a fit for you.

Image of me washing me hands with the Dark Crystal soap:

image0.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

this is what happens when i die :bfhaa: no more trips for me i miss everything

• Haha 1
  • Wink 1

Product:  dark crystal

Quantity:  1

Total Price:  5.00

Discount Code:  n/a

Email: n/a

Shipping: Etsy shipping

@Taylor is purchasing :blove:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Hopey said:

Product:  dark crystal

Quantity:  1

Total Price:  5.00

Discount Code:  n/a

Email: n/a

Shipping: Etsy shipping

@Taylor is purchasing :blove:

2 hours ago, FloatingMoons said:

Product:  Dark crystal

Quantity:  2

Total Price: 10$?

Discount Code: :bfhaa:

Shipping: paypal

Both of your orders are accepted!  I'll send you an invoice here in a few minutes @FloatingMoons

I should be able to get all of these shipped out tomorrow or Tuesday!

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Alismora said:

Both of your orders are accepted!  I'll send you an invoice here in a few minutes @FloatingMoons

I should be able to get all of these shipped out tomorrow or Tuesday!

paid :erlmo:

• Thanks 1