• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Work In Progress v2

System Notice

well, it's not a drawing... but, i have been practicing in maya with a refference

(i really don't know who made the original because i found it in google, but i leave the link at the bottom)

i included my ugly hammer because i'm proud of it, failures are the best way to learn ♥ ~

92e6f913f024caec840d8ca1a00a372e.png

GIF: HERE

ref: HERE

• Like 1

So since my laptop is currently broken I’ve been drawing a bit on my phone.. I ended up drawing my OC Togi since it’s been hellas and honestly loving the outcome so far especially since I wanted to do it in pixels

here’s the big canvas, though this one isn’t colored cause at first I wasn’t wanting it to have color

4340FBC6-8FB2-4164-B960-436AA2BDA73A.thumb.jpeg.5a8894209d4eeb174c6c03dfc5aee505.jpeg

and here’s the dp crop which I’m coloring, the lines are a bit blurry since I had to size it down a bit so it’s not all that pixely like I wanted

A21C27EC-5D2D-4C75-9002-6444554D30A2.png.434fb0a780c4dd257f97e907c2e2f417.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

working on a commission for a friend
this was what we first were in the works with
image.png

but he's started playing patheon so now we're moving towards this idea (which is lowkey sad asf for me bc i was basically done w/lines)
xI960CFMSES1h4r4_s28iQ.png

Edited by Krist
  • Like 2