• UTC

TWILIGHT HOLLOW | CLOSED | WL - OPEN |

TWILIGHT HOLLOW | CLOSED | WL - OPEN |

TH.gif

KH Gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

A merge of two worlds from the Kingdom Hearts franchise Twilight Town + Hollow Bastion.

Welcome to Twilight Hollow.
Shop Owner @Sel
Shop Ass
istant @Vatu

BIGART-SERE.pngBIGART--K.pnglarge.BIGART-O.pngSIMII_SSsig-(2).pngDANTESIG.pngRoxCustom-ForAHH.png

GI.png
RULES.png PAYMENT.png

• All Art Haven [Art Haven] rules apply.

• All art is from scratch, I don’t do edits/repaints.

• DO NOT claim/steal/edit/resell/modify my art in any way, please. 

• All art is for PERSONAL USE ONLY.

• All art takes a while to complete [from start to finish] it can vary to a few weeks to a few months depending on how busy I am. So that's just something to remember when placing an order.

• Please don’t rush me.

• Please be kind and have respect for one another.

I have the right to decline any order.

• No textless versions [name change: if needed feel free to send me a message]

• Please be specific with your order [the more detailed the better]

• Ask to hold a slot.

•  Please don’t order if you don’t have the funds to do so.

• Refunds / Cancellations: no refunds / if you have to cancel please, let me know asap.

Changes [forms]: allowed + inform me of the change.

• Changes [customs]

Minor + Major changes are allowed ONLY

• during/after the sketch phase, flat color phase + rough painting phase.

Minor changes allowed ONLY

• during the final rendering phase

• After the rendering phase I will be completed with your work and WILL NOT allow any more changes.

• Will accept orders via PM

• Once you order, that means you accept the rules.

• Any additional questions or concerns, please let me know. 

PAYPAL ONLY

Please don’t send payment until your order has been accepted.

• I will not start until half or full payment has been sent.

• Payment will be sent through invoice only.

• Please provide your PayPal e-mail address in the form. Or you many PM it as well.

Options:

As the customer you have three options to choose from in regards to as payment. These are the only three, I don't/ won't do any other options. Choose an option that works best for you.

• 50/50 [up front + after completed work]

•  Full up front 

• Full up front after finished sketch

Process:

Send + complete form > Review of form for missing information > Order is either accepted or declined > Customers payment option is acknowledged + accepted > Invoice is sent > Customer pays invoice > I continue with your commission.

Ko-fi

NOT A WAY TO PAY FOR COMMISSISIONS. 

If you would like to support me through ko-fi, you can as well. It's completely optional, and anything is appreciated. Thank you guys so much for your continuous support!

SupportMe_dark@2x.png

UC.png

After the sketch process you have options in regards to updates. They are as follows:

DAILY UPDATES: updates on the day/days I'm working on your commission

FREQUENT UPDATES: updates between stages [ sketch > flat color > rough painting/painting > rendering]

OCCASIONAL UPDATES: updates from time to time.

NO UPDATES: update only when the commission is finished.

It is completely up to you on how often you would like updates. And you are welcome to change it as well. 

SCHEDULE.png Untitled-10.png

MON - FRI -  Commissions

SAT/SUN - Free shop / rest day / personal work

COMMISSION PROGRESS: HERE

COMMISSION SLOTS:  FULL

Untitled-2.png

fully rendered grey-scale portraits

All customers have the option of choosing between greyscale or minimum color. Both are defined under the "other" section.

*ALL PORTRAITS WILL BE IN THE STANDARD SIZE 320 x 440 (ORIGINALLY BIG ART SIZE) WITH A RESOLUTION OF 300DPI.*

SO.png PRICING.png

[additional + optional size options]

DP

160[l] x 220[w]

!NEW! Modified DP 220[l] x 220[w]
Standard* 320[l] x 440[w]
Standard[+] 640[l] x 880[w]
Big Art 5120[l] x 3520 [w]

Headshot $15
Bust $30
Half-Body $35
BG [simple] HAVE YET TO PRICE
BG [complex]   HAVE YET TO PRICE

animations.png OTHER.png

Blinking

additional $2

Winking additional $2
Eye Glow free
Emotion / Expression Change additional $4

Minimal Color: only refers to the eyes having color.
Grey-scale: the whole portrait is within a grey-scale color palette.

Untitled-3.png WONTDO.png

OCs, males [pretty boys, masculine males, etc.] females [ not the best at but willing to try] simple [animations, bg, poses] tattoos [simple] horns, sharp teeth, piercings, face details [freckles, beauty marks, birthmarks, etc.] subtle blood [nosebleed, minor cuts

Couples*, mecha, furries, animals,  gore, self-harm, fan-art,  anything hateful/offensive, NSFW, armor, spiky hair, pony-tails.

*can do matching separate art

Untitled-5.png

- Destination: Twilight Hollow - 

Name

[main text / visible on DP]

Watermark

[ low opacity text / must be either ArtHaven or IMVU name]

Type

[ either bust or half -body]

Color Type:

[ either grey-scale or minimal color]

Refs

[ either s.tash / toyhou.se / Imgur / oc refs ] [please try to include poses / expressions]

Pose / Expression

[ if pose/expression is not in refs, put it here. Delete this row if it is]

Animation

[ blinking, winking, eye glow, etc. If the animation is too complex I’ll let you know]

Payment [Method]

[ either credits or PayPal, the amount, and PayPal e-mail or PM]

Payment [Option] [ either full up front, full after sketch or 50/50]

Size

[ either DP, Modified DP, Standard[+], Big Art or all four] [ standard size included]

Updates [either daily, frequently, occasionally or no updates]

Extra

[ anything else you would like to add]

Untitled-11.png

Untitled-9.png

•  Private User [IMVU] 

•  Private User [Discord]

•  Private User [Discord]

•  Groan [Discord]

• Jinobli [ArtHaven]

• Private Order III [ArtHaven]

• Private Order V [Discord]

gifs bbs my posts kingdom hearts kh sora roxas Birth By Sleep Ventus kh2 Kingdom  Hearts 2 Xion DDD Dream Drop Distance kh3d KH 3D kingdom hearts gifs  kingdomheartsnyctophiliac •

𝗦𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 awesome 𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝘀𝘁𝘀:

Crima | Vee | Fervent | Luxor | Alismora | Amy | Anna | Mimi | RoxyLalonde | Pea | Xilatr | Groan

princepol | Vangst |  KittenSpell | Quinn | Lightning | Robin | Trash | aeeris | Challie | Puppuccino | Mattie

lBJHHHrIu4a-rN8hgaH9xxQJVrNPM2mzXT80WwMglOKe2BOJkWa6Zd9fdD3keNZd5wWajECKj2WH5B1lYJ5q53kRIMeJbv9ocyubZRhhCqvo_4WoJZxBbpereUSHVxD39rjrF_LV

- Destination: Twilight Town -

*delete info in brackets*

Style:[Chibi]

Type: [Headshot]

Name:  Nessa

Watermark: Ambah'sCrafts

Refs: Rain

Theme: In Refs

Pose/Expression: In Refs

Animation: No

[Credits]:

Size: []

Extra: Artistic Freedom

I'm Not sure about Credits and What size I should choose

@Nessasweet Credits vary depending on the complexity of the character but the base price is 8k. And for yours 8k is perfectly fine. And for Chibi I just do a regular transparent png file [500x700] but I can make it smaller for you if you'd like or give you a DP version of it as well. Hopefully that helped. Besides that, accepted! Also what color choice would you like? Greyscale, minimal color, or full color?

Edited by Sei
6 hours ago, Sei said:

@Nessasweet Credits vary depending on the complexity of the character but the base price is 8k. And for yours 8k is perfectly fine. And for Chibi I just do a regular transparent png file [500x700] but I can make it smaller for you if you'd like or give you a DP version of it as well. Hopefully that helped. Besides that, accepted! Also what color choice would you like? Greyscale, minimal color, or full color?

Thanks soo Much

The regular is okay for me, and maybe a DP version as well

Would full color increase the price?

If not then Full color

24 minutes ago, Nessasweet said:

Thanks soo Much

The regular is okay for me, and maybe a DP version as well

Would full color increase the price?

If not then Full color

Of course, you're welcome and sure thing I can do that for you. And nope full color will not increase the price whatsoever. And for payment you can send credits to Seiku on IMVU.  And you can either  do [50/50][half now/half after completed work] or full payment up front. Either way I'll get started on it tomorrow. And thank you for ordering as well! :klovee:

6 hours ago, Sei said:

Of course, you're welcome and sure thing I can do that for you. And nope full color will not increase the price whatsoever. And for payment you can send credits to Seiku on IMVU.  And you can either  do [50/50][half now/half after completed work] or full payment up front. Either way I'll get started on it tomorrow. And thank you for ordering as well! :klovee:

Thank you

Can I send the whole payment now

@Nessasweet Finished sketching out your boy, And currently lining him now. It's a rough sketch but, basically I'm going to have his scythe wrap around the circle that is the background. Please let me know if you want any changes before I continue on.

Spoiler
Screenshot_2.png.ad91891e2565622a3543cea382866b05.pngScreenshot_3.thumb.png.1d02415d65d2a74c2f68e673fadd6952.png

Edited by Sei

Updated WIP.
14 hours ago, Sei said:

@Nessasweet Finished sketching out your boy, And currently lining him now. It's a rough sketch but, basically I'm going to have his scythe wrap around the circle that is the background. Please let me know if you want any changes before I continue on.

Hide contents
Screenshot_2.png.ad91891e2565622a3543cea382866b05.pngScreenshot_3.thumb.png.1d02415d65d2a74c2f68e673fadd6952.png

@Sei I love him

But I was wondering if you can change his expression to a different one from the refs

But if you can't that's okay

2 hours ago, Nessasweet said:

@Sei I love him

But I was wondering if you can change his expression to a different one from the refs

But if you can't that's okay

Yeah sure thing, I can give that a go.

@Nessasweet Attempted one other expression in your refs, let me know which expression you would like for me to continue with. And for the second expression do you want him looking at "you" or something "in the distance?"

Spoiler

Screenshot_3.thumb.png.e91c7f20efd39edbb384804fc39f747b.pngScreenshot_13.thumb.png.192c53c46783e671c074384cf7111085.png

Edited by Sei