SPECIAL SALE: Say hello to the spring season with 30% off everything in the Art Haven store, including Elite memberships! Use code SPRINGTIME at checkout. ×
Art Haven
SPECIAL SALE: Say hello to the spring season with 30% off everything in the Art Haven store, including Elite memberships! Use code SPRINGTIME at checkout.
Sei

Greyscale [Temp Free Shop]- FULL [4/4]

Greyscale [Temp Free Shop]- FULL [4/4]

Pricing   

28 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. [Paypal]

• $10- $15
    • $15-$20
    • $20+

tumblr_olsmdlxbFV1rgr1oro1_500.gif

SCHEDULE [SPRING '20]:

-  M -   [no classes / hw, art]] •  - TU/WED- [classes]

THURS- [ no classes / hw, art] •  - FRI- [classes]

SAT - [hw,  art]  •  - SUN - [hw.  art]

PICARTO [offline]

Hello, nice to meet you guys, I'm Ash or Sei on ARTHAVEN [GASR]

This is a temp free shop [and first one at that so have some patience please] But this is for me to get some practice in, as well as get some more examples for my collab shop.

I have a huge interest in drawing male OCs, androgynous OCssupernatural OCs [witches, elves, demons, etc]  and at the moment I'm not going to accept female OCs [but once I do feel free to drop them in as well] 

With that said you are welcome to fill out the form below and send in some OCs.

Thanks for stopping by + checking out my shop! ♡

[ AHGASR: @Sei | IMVU: @Seiku | Twitter: @celssun | IG: @celssun | DA: @tennsu | Picarto: @Cseih ]

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Rules:

- All AH/ GASR rules apply.

- All art is from scratch.

- DO NOT claim/steal/edit/resell/modify my art in any way, please. 

- All art is for personal use only.

- Please don’t rush me.

- Please be kind and have respect for one another.

- No textless versions [if a name change is needed feel free to send me a message]

- Please be specific with your order [the more detailed the better]

Changes in forms are allowed, just please let me know.

Once you order, that means you accept the rules.

- You may still post, even when slots are full.

- Tips [sticker] are appreciated but, not required whatsoever.

- Tips : Seiku [IMVU]

- Anytime I'm streaming it will be displayed at the top. Either as offline or online.

Any additional questions or concerns, please let me know.

- I will not be accepting everybody but do ones that interest/inspire me, if I don't accept yours I'm sorry.

Form:

Spoiler

Text:

Ref:

Pose/Expression:

BG:

Animation: [blinking/winking/ other] [let me know and I'll see if I can execute it]

Extra:

Music: [go ahead and share some tunes, maybe a song that reminds you of your OC?]

Examples:

SLOTS [4/4] [FULL

[UPDATED: Still only accepting males, I'm not fully confident in females yet]

LINEARA_SIG_AH.pngSIMII_SS_SIG.png

charlie11.giftamaadone0.png

NEW.png

USER PROGRESS
Batch #1 
        Clownz [owo]            greyscaleshop3.png
Hiroki [Minori]    greyscaleshop5.png
Puffy [Klaus]      greyscaleshop3.png
Holland [Seung Gi]   greyscaleshop3.png
Batch #2

greyscaleshop.png[not started]

greyscaleshop1.png[sketching]

greyscaleshop3.png[f. sketch]

greyscaleshop5.png[painting]

greyscaleshop7.png[f.paint

greyscaleshop10.png[complete]

[all pixel icons made by @Sei / DO NOT steal, alter, sell, copy]

• Like 5

Text: Han

Ref🤡 / 🤡

Pose/Expression: in refs

Animation: blink and blush anim pls!

Extra: artistic freedom! tysm for considering 

Music

• Like 2

hey!

Text: one with Hiroki and one with Marshall

RefMales - Females - More here

Animation: depends on oc, just let me know!

Extra: -

Musicx

thanks for considering!

• Like 1

Text: Sqits

RefAdriel

Pose/ExpressionPoses

Animation: Mask moving away from face! If that is too much than maybe a smirk!

Extra: Add or Change whatever you would like. Don't be afraid to add your own twist if you want! 

MusicReminds me of OC and Music in general

Thank you for considering! 

• Like 1

Text:Puffy

Ref:Galtic, Altas,Klaus,Muzik

Animation: Winking ,or smirk

Extra: Have fun with it! and artistic freedom in whichever way you think looks best

Music: XX

Thank you for considering!:klove:

• Like 1

Text: Legion

Ref: Seung Gi , Hyde

Pose/Expression:

Seung Gi's pose + expression ()

Animation: Animation can be up to you

I'm totally fine for it to be without animation.

Extra: Their profile codings also includes their design notes so do read it for info about everything.

Music🎶

Edited by Sorami
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Sei said:

Text: Cat 

Ref: My babes

Pose/Expression: in ref

Animation: whatever you think is best

Extra: artistic freedom is welcomed and have fun 

MusicMy art Playlist

Thank you soo much for considering 

Edited by Mushuk
  • Like 1

Text: Tranquilized

Ref: My guy Oscar

Pose/Expression: In the Sta.sh

Animation: [blinking/winking/ other] [let me know and I'll see if I can execute it] Blinking would be cool!

Extra: Feel free to add accessories or tweak the outfit as inspiration strikes you!

Music: [go ahead and share some tunes, maybe a song that reminds you of your OC?] A song for Oscar and just my dumb personal playlist if u need more stuff to listen to

• Like 1

Oh my goodness, I wasn't expecting so many responses. Thank you all so much! I was looking through a few of yours [and some really awesome OCs]  and will update you guys as soon as I've chosen the first batch. Also I'm loving the varying music genres, it's really awesome to listen to them as well. Thank you all once again :klovee:

• Like 4

Text: Demonaliya

Ref: Exodus

Pose/Expression: Artist Choice

Animation: Winking and maybe a drip from his mouth of the saliva?

Extra: I been looking for an artist who has been into drawing males more omg. Thanks for considering Hun!

MusicX

• Like 1

First off, it was really hard to choose 4 people for the first batch ;-;, so because I have a few others I would like to draw I'll be doing a second batch after I finish this one. So if I didn't choose yours I'll probably do it the second batch but, here's the first batch of lovely people 

@clownz [ OC: owo] [Your owo character is adorable and, I love that they're androgynous as well. I can't wait to draw them]

@Hiroki  [ OC: Minori] [ Demon boys all the way] [Also I love the song ROKI, I've listened to it before, and it never gets old] 

@Puffy [ OC: Klaus] [ It was hard to choose because all of your OCs are so cool, but I really love Klaus's design]

@Holland [OC: Seung Gi] [I couldn't choose between Saizo and Seung Gi but, I'm really liking Seung Gi's tattoos they're sick. So I'll give him a go]

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Sei said:

First off, it was really hard to choose 4 people for the first batch ;-;, so because I have a few others I would like to draw I'll be doing a second batch after I finish this one. So if I didn't choose yours I'll probably do it the second batch but, here's the first batch of lovely people 

@clownz [ OC: owo] [Your owo character is adorable and, I love that they're androgynous as well. I can't wait to draw them]

@Hiroki  [ OC: Minori] [ Demon boys all the way] [Also I love the song ROKI, I've listened to it before, and it never gets old] 

@Puffy [ OC: Klaus] [ It was hard to choose because all of your OCs are so cool, but I really love Klaus's design]

@Holland [OC: Seung Gi] [I couldn't choose between Saizo and Seung Gi but, I'm really liking Seung Gi's tattoos they're sick. So I'll give him a go]

Ahhhh thank you so much for accepting!, i'm glad you love his design and i can't wait to see what you come up with i'm excited!:bfahh:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sei said:

IKR Roki is just :iperfect: especially with mafumafu’s and soraru’s cover. And thanks for accepting!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Sei said:

YAYY! i cant wait to see them :klovee: i rly need to decide on a name for them T_T 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Sei said:

Thank you so much for liking my OCs and thanks for accepting mine:klovee:

• Like 1

@Puffy Of course you're welcome!  I plan on sketching him out and finishing the sketch later on today.

@KirsChie Ah, I'm sorry. But yes after I finish the first batch, I'm working on the 2nd batch and if I don't have 3rd batch then yes, I will be open. And you will be able to post.

@Hiroki Yes! That's the cover I listen to non-stop, it's beautiful ;-; And of course, you're welcome.

@clownz I'm glad you're excited! And that's always the hardest part, truly finding a name [that actually fits, for your OC] And if you ever look into it further, I'll be happy to help in anyway I can.

@Holland You're very welcome! 

Update:  I just wanted to inform you guys that I finished sketching half of the OCs already. So I'll try to finish the rest later today [if not tomorrow] and post those WIPs soon . :cuteok:

• Like 3