• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Draw the Person Above You v2

Baah

Jim Carrey Reaction GIF by Laff

Howdy Haveners!

I wanted to pop in for a friendly reminder of the rules in this topic. I understand this is a fun challenge and I love that everyone is participating, but if the rules aren't followed it ruins the fun for others. Please make sure you read the rules on the first page if you're unfamiliar with them.

However, most importantly:

"If you're claiming someone, try to complete it within 24-48 hours at most.  If something comes up, edit your post with a WIP or a message saying you may be late.  Even if you PM your claimed person directly, you still need to edit your post with a note."

Do not claim if you've been busy or foresee yourself not having the time to complete your claim. Neglecting to complete a claim is unfair to those who actually participate. 

and

"Please do not rush your art just to get a free piece; put effort into it. ( Stick figures, hastily drawn images, or images with minimal effort/care do not count. )..."

This isn't a place to doodle or sketch the person above you. It is obvious when things are rushed, and it really brings down the excitement and fun for this topic when no effort is made. Please make sure you take your time when working on the piece of the person above you! 

Failure to follow these rules will result in warnings. If you have any questions, always feel free to contact support and someone will assist you. 

Thanks! 

Baah

PLEASE DO NOT CLAIM ME. Next claim is for Calypso! 

• Like 5

Spoiler

claimu ~ 

@valencia

had a super busy weekend (I’m a parent), but I’ll have your piece done by the end of tomorrow! thank you for being patient with me :bfahh:

here’s a wip for you! they will be done as soon as I finish the lips, hair, and eyes!

i hope you enjoy so far!

@valencia

Spoiler

F02260CE-9037-4458-A68C-7F3A19278EFE.thumb.png.b4132321d683202d4fb34b01676e9f20.png

here they are! sorry for taking so long. 

@valencia

Spoiler

0E362198-AD76-4B8D-B067-364C539EF9A3.thumb.png.5eae6da350926af660c5cbef5409486a.png

CarewornA.png.0a25796e1cc02ff3913d3e2796233b69.png

@ NekoMeowcy  I'm just now seeing this! Thank you for the beautiful artwork!

🥰

Edited by Careworn
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...

Claim♡

Edit: running a bit behind had to set up a smol office space at my grandmas while i had surprise house/dog sitting duty! Will try to get a wip tomorrow after work♡ sorry 😞 

EDIT!: finally a wip!! did a fun little pose 

EDIT 2!: LINES DONE COLORING NOW AHHHH am finally home from the house sitting so ill knock this out pretty fast uwu

EDIT 3!: i am now in the final touches process c:!  the colors remind me of rainbow sherbert its making me so happy lol

EDIT 4!: FINITO! dm'd with textless version C:! she was so fun ty for letting me draw her uwu

Spoiler

canwiptext.png.a700141e30b2cb5461ace0e529806a84.pngcanwipsmoltext.png.c8af0f4ec7ae0d374ca3fb57c8f50594.png

Edited by Plush
  • Like 6

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...