• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Draw the Person Above You v2

Claim!

Hope you like her ! @Careworn

Care.thumb.png.136d5230194cf69f2fe9c68f66ed5e95.png

Nghhhhh, I'm sure I will!! She's looking so cute so far too !! I also peeped your art on your homepage, adorable art style you have there @Tauro

p.s Idk if you're Tauro the IMVU Creator but if so, I've been in love with your itemssss

Edit: She's so adorable, thank you so much!!:aww:

Edited by TheElf
  • Like 3

claim

rly rough wip @Tauro

image.png.26387371b5f68957eafa77ede8329fb9.png

doney @Tauro hope u like i tried something new with shading n stuff idk i havent done art in forever so issa lil rough

art trade aye.png

art trade 2aye.png

art trade ayeee q2w.png

awe its so cute @HSMAne take ur time n sorry the angle is hard ): 

Thankk you!! its adorable 😘 @HSMAne

Edited by Trifling
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

Claim ! Done !

ddk6hpa-f13236e0-c5ba-46f1-bf2b-3cae8502ddk6hp1-6ac83c90-6e81-448e-ad4f-c73d63eb

@Trifling Sorry for late I've just done one of my assignment , more to go yeay *died

No , it's fine ! It was fun challenging myself to go out of my comfort zone ! Thanks for the practice hope you like it as much as I do ! :lazeblush:

@JisoHyua Hahah I love it !!! Especially the cat lmao so cuteee :klove:
Thankyouuu :byaslove:

Edited by HSMAne
  • Like 1

Guest JisoHyua

claim c:

Okay!! @HSMAne I hope you like'er! I did it on my ipad bc I'm tryna git gud with using it LOL

I made two versions, one with a BG and another transparent. If you want a crop you can make one >u<

Spoiler

image0.png image1.png

@parvus Thank you so much :kwave: He's so cute! Glad you had fun! :cutehehehaaas:

Edited by JisoHyua

Claim ;o;
WIPU
@parvus I hope you like the drawing, you're the first guy I draw with this new style >u<

wipu.png.9c26d8e0a7033a065f5498eb491bab37.png     parvus.png.6da0597f8bdce29f3296b3ab792d9542.png     Parvus1.png.1dd597a027d7982162a9060909e85a3e.png
Finished, I give you 2 versions ;u;

OMG @Flaky It's super beautiful ;o; I love your art, your style is fantastic~

Edited by Pris
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Hello everyone~! :klovee:

I'm super excited with the amount of traffic this topic has been getting recently! I feel like I would just pop in for a friendly reminder to everyone that participates to review the rules listed on the first post.

More specifically;

Please do not rush your art just to get a free piece; put effort into it. ( Stick figures, hastily drawn images, or images with minimal effort/care do not count. )

Please remember to put your effort into drawing the person above you, and have fun with that artistic creativity at the same time! If you ever have any questions, always feel free to reach out to a moderator. :bgoodjob:

Next person, please claim @Pris.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

Claim! (Also, is it okay if I feminize your DP? I'm not really good at drawing men/more masculine figures. I just like their aesthetic and thought I'd try. ;-;) @Flaky

flake.png.1394d3b3085161385ab3555b00e64382.pngflakesm.png.e9566e1c160533fd2dfd4f248e2afd3f.png

I struggled a lot with this for some reason, I hope you like him anyways...:lazecry:

@Flaky

Tysm, @Promise! I love this sm!:lazeblush:

Edited by Careworn
  • Like 1