• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Draw the Person Above You v2

Baah

claimy

i have so many versions LMAO hope u like also i didnt include the lil neck sweater & the glasses sry i just didnt think it looked right i tried but i said nopeee but anyways hope u like it @Careworn

edit: aw glad u like it LOL i kinda like it too idfk why i went so deep on this and oh shit my bad i thought it was a sweater imma add a few versions with some black on her neck then LMAO just sumn quick

@Careworn

careworm.pngcarewormy.pngcarewormy3.pngcarewormy hehe.pngcareworm aye.png

carewormy aahha.pngcarewormy 23.png caveworwm.png

carewormy aahha.png

@Oshun tysm i do!!! 💕💕 i love the sketchy vibe to it! 

Edited by Trifling
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

:cutehehed:
Claim~

@Shark I hope you like it ;u; I really loved drawing it, she's very beautiful~
I give you 2 versions >u<

j.png.d18a815ee4ca89bc963d1828631c4f98.png     jj.png.cfe3d93286030ee78ca21c50a068bf29.png

@Pup Omg, I loved it, she is super tender >0< thank you so much, bby ~

Please open the spoiler to better view my profile image ~ >3<

Spoiler

Pris.thumb.png.527bef78bd8804cfe12d3322c9d30514.png

Edited by Pris
  • Like 3

Claim! ~ so cute 
I'm a bit busy, in a pair of days I deliver the DP ;3
WIP!
@Pup Sorry hun for the delay uwu this is the WIP, I hope you like it!

@Pup Take love! sorry ;u; commitments came up ~ I really loved to draw it

2006880337_claimpupgasr1.png.59ea6f6f547306d0fa3d1603e06d1d47.png1033848670_claimpupgasrTERM.png.1a98943fbbcb790d56f5a7531ee329c7.png
:llsqueeze: < @JisoHyua Omg I love it! you're fantastic, it looks so beautiful! ;u; Thanks hunn! ~

Edited by Tauro

Guest JisoHyua

claim

@Tauro okay! sorry for the wait lol uhh I hope you like it, and I hope I got it right >< stuffs is in spoiler :>

Spoiler

TAURO_ARTHAVE_DTPAY1.thumb.png.48ac1c340c2f5d87370e7188fa3ffec8.png TAURO_ARTHAVE_DTPAY2.thumb.png.40466b0e2bd74161a5e8022cb3e5535d.png TAURO_ARTHAVE_DTPAY3.thumb.png.c642306ded7400e7dac5a1ae92682d7d.png TAURO_ARTHAVE_DTPAY4.png.62c8f232887934aa4ece1461c3efd342.png

Left to right : Two big pieces, one with & the other without BG
and then a big crop, then a small DP crop (:

if you don't like the crops you can always make one ya self ^o^/

@HSMAne Whoa what do you mean "shitty" it's so cute >o<! I love it ;u;)/
And I understand the art block, sometimes I too need a long awaited break~ You do not have to be sorry ^o^~♥

Thank you for the lovely art :klove:

Edited by JisoHyua

Claimm (unfortunately it'll take me some time , i'm not feeling well rn so sorry :lazetears:)

JISOHYUA-3d.pngJISOHYUA-still.png

@JisoHyua Omg im so late so sorry TT after recovered i had art block ever since

& i dont want to give people shitty art TT

Forgive me & hope you like it !

@Flaky Aaaaa cutee hahah yeah the strike in her hair is so adorable :cutehehehaaas: thankyou ! Will use it once im done with jisohyua ♡

Edited by HSMAne

Claim!

Here you go! I hope you like it, ahhhh. :lazetears: @Ban

Ban-Big.gif.5104b84e5487f494adfbf4ffcdca31d8.gif Ban-Small.gif.a3e785525961c1ac62a89f68173b5d51.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Suney I LOVE THAT! THAT'S SO GOOD AHHH

Edited by Smile
  • Like 2