• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Anime/Manga Chat

Vex

I used to watch everyday anime!, i was crazy, but i get calm myself lately :v, my favorite manga so far is Lovely complex, it is perfect!! comedy 80% and romance 20%! i love it!, and my favorite anime is dificult to discuss but the last i saw is Yuri on Ice and i loved too!! thanks to my friends that forced me to watch it :iperfect:

@Mattie we are the same person okay. I literally watched all of those since it seem like we have same taste (  Esp kekkai sensen &macros delta) lemme rec you some I didn't see. 

Recs ;

Red data girl

Princess Resurrection. 

Cowboy Bebop ( amazing soundtrack)

Samurai Champloo (amazing soundtrack) 

Paranoia Agent

Big O

Eureka 7

D-gray man 

The seven deadly sins

Blood +

Prince of tennis

Fake

Tactics 

Noir 

Red Garden 

Beck 

RahXephon

Gurren Logann 

Ghost in the Shell : stand alone complex 

Chrono Crusade (prepare your heart ok)

Decendants of darkness 

Es otherwise

Mobile Suit Gundam 00 

Noein 

peace maker kurogane

Mythical Dectective Loki Ragnarock 

Gakuen Alice

Paradise Kiss 

There's tons more but I think this list is pretty decent.  These are alot of older anime and some have heavy moments

@Jamie yaaaas !!! Thank you for the recommedation!

ohoooo i did watched Gurren Lagann! it was really good:boh:

lol i think i have watched Fake but im not sure anymore since its been a while xD

the synopsis of Fake really sounds familiar:bare:

19 hours ago, Serpent said:

OMG, SAME! Lovely Complex is my fav romance/comedy of all time, it's funny, has a somewhat constructed story-line
AND AN ACTUAL ROMANCE ROUTE. 

*in-hales loudly* 

Anime goals I s2g.

OOOH I CAN BELIEVE IT!!, I had not met a person who saw it :,DDD  #feelingproud, Otani and Risa is the perfect couple, so goal XD  :hwdance2:

/stalksinthethread.

Oho so many awesome showsss. But.. hypah for the animes coming out next month like;

Mahoutsukai no Yome (Ancient magus bride)

and

Shokugeki no Souma: San no Sara (Food Wars, next season yass.)

Like so hypaaah! Mainly for the first one tho.  :lllaugh:

Archived