• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

⭒☽ Ó L E O ☾⭒ - {OPEN}

45 minutes ago, AggravatedIntentions said:

The dragon can be optional! If so I would leave a pose up to you! :cutehehehaaas:

Then I will accept the order for the extra Slot!♥
Marked the OC as detailed so the total would be: $24 (Base Detailed $20 + Blink Animation $4)

Edit;
With this, i'm full again!! thank you all!♥
For those I didn't accept feel free to quote or post your form once slots are open again:blove:

Edited by Ephemera
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Ephemera said:

aaaaaaah, so many beautiful characters!♥♥:bfahh: but so hard to pick... AHAHAHA, omg... :bfsweat: 

Okay... so after reviewing everything, several times, I think the orders that are calling me more at the moment are the ones with colorful Themes/OCs, so these are my accepted orders; 
^if I didn't accept your order feel free to post or quote again once slots are open again♥ / and friendly reminder that I don't accept orders that are not in the correct form via DM, more info in Ordering Information:aww:

@ Kozmic  Accepted! Pride Moth theme here we go♥:lazesxy:
The total would be: $26 (Base $15 + Couple $11)

@ Beep  You always have such pretty and different OCs... I'm in love. Accepted!♥♥
The total is base price: $15

@ Incendiary  Love love love love love Bronwyn... like LOVE. Accepted!♥
One question: does the blood rain come from under the hat or like the sky? just want to make sure so I know from where I need to start the animation.
The total is: $20 (Base $15 + Rain $5)

-----
I'm between orders for the extra slot, cause guys... again, such pretty OCs😭

@ AggravatedIntentions  I have a question before deciding, does the dragon it's a must, or it's optional? :bhee:

Tysm for accepting love ❤️ 

The blood comes from her hat

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ephemera said:

Then I will accept the order for the extra Slot!♥
Marked the OC as detailed so the total would be: $24 (Base Detailed $20 + Blink Animation $4)

Thank you so much! I'm so excited to see how it turns out. ^-^

@ Vashbo  Due to personal reasons, the Extra Slot was passed on, your Luceva order was next on my list, want to do another Luceva that is not mine:gettingaway: hehe
so your order is Accepted for the extra slot! The total would be the base price: $15 - Let me know if you want the slot, if not I will pass on to another person then😅

3 hours ago, Incendiary said:

Tysm for accepting love ❤️ 

The blood comes from her hat

Okay okay! thanks for confirming♥

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ephemera said:

@ Vashbo  Due to personal reasons, the Extra Slot was passed on, your Luceva order was next on my list, want to do another Luceva that is not mine:gettingaway: hehe
so your order is Accepted for the extra slot! The total would be the base price: $15 - Let me know if you want the slot, if not I will pass on to another person then😅

Okay okay! thanks for confirming♥

Omgg yess i want the slot :aww:

Edited by Vashbo
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Toffii said:

beep, you seriously have CUTEST oc's!! i love seeing drawings of them from eph! 😩

dc1fxin-495aeecc-a6cb-417a-b9e0-ef7d89291821.gif.64eba5db7a9a3ff92146b6607c96fb12.gifOMG you're just the sweetest!! Thank you so much, lovely!dc1fxin-495aeecc-a6cb-417a-b9e0-ef7d89291821.gif.64eba5db7a9a3ff92146b6607c96fb12.gif

• Like 2