• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

⭒☽ Ó L E O ☾⭒ - {OPEN}

Ephemera

♡ ♡ ♡

image.png.b7ed5d78b789fbb3351d73bbf8b9511d.png

♡ Hello, Welcome to my AH Shop ♡

Hello, I’m Wesley♡
I will be offering Custom Profile Art made from scratch♡

!!! Please read my ToS/Rules in order to continue with the order.  By ordering:  You are automatically Agreeing to my Terms of Services,

It is your responsibility to read them to avoid any confusion with your order later on, thank you!♡
:boh:

♡ ♡ ♡

image.png.792099bb05aff00697ffdd93b8a632bf.pngimage.png.2bc3e1751157d6d2faff022c38cfb44a.png
image.png.f7fc91173a6fea17b1d78de22a308843.pngimage.png.78c74a742d4e9001024c358f149b2c14.png

┃♡ Prices:
Canvas will always be; 160x220
You will get 3 versions + Stills versions if animated

Simples OCs/Base Price: $20

Detailed/Complex OCs: $25 - $30

Couples Extra: $11

Extra Hand Objects: $3-5 (Depending on details)

Different Versions: $5-10 (Depending on details)

image.png.81173a22f05fc58538e191d5a2645fe5.pngimage.png.fb954135b172d74f83ec45bf704c883a.pngimage.png.68cd8682eb0327fb143c31b43f71ad7e.pngimage.gif.f8fe84f40e11ad6c44496e5e4535a3fa.gif

┃♡ Pet/Plushies Prices:

Small (Example): $2

Medium (Example): $5

Big (Example): $8

^Detailed Pet/Plush is $8 too.

These prices can change depending on the pose/details, I notice that sometimes it won't take me too much to make the pet or two pets at once so I may do like one price for both♡

┃♡ ANIMATIONS PRICE SHEET:

Spoiler

┃- Soft Blush / Eye Sparkles / Eye Change (Like the color of the eye while blinking):  Free♡

┃- Wink / Smirks / Eyebrows Change: $2

┃- Smiles(Simples) / Lights Glowing / 1 Ear Moving / Melting Drip: $3

┃- ACC Shine, Sparkles / Floating, Soft Bounce : $4

┃- Blinking / Kiss / Crying / Wings- Small Butterflies Each / Snarl  : $5

┃- Tongue Out / 2 Ears Moving / Objects Falling(Rain, Snow, Petals, etc) : $6

┃- Fire / Smoke: $8

┃- Magic / Water Drops / Bubbles Popping / Hand-Arms Moving / Big Wings Moving: $3-10 (Depending on Form/details)

▸^I tried to cover all Animations I had done so far but you can ask if you don't see the animation you want listed.

▸ Note that I'm not a pro in animations, I'm learning along the way.
▸ if you want several animations at once, more than 5, it may not be possible to do all of them.
▸ I don't do Boobs Bouncing.

LiLMooMooC.gif.5f082a1a385a2177f3058233f3b0026c.gifRyryC.gif.ae67b004796144d14ef8247c55bec164.gifGloryC.gif.834ec8c676a15e267733e8899e6a20ba.gifIncendiaryC.gif.e74d3a6083d4b2217fc44e2646b9fff5.gifLalaaniC.gif.0809abb33137e6e96ece39ebd1a70b4b.gifAlxiB.gif.f04e3a536dbdde0a7069532a97d53651.gifSaucyC.gif.83f511b9784210611c85632ab5d53b5b.gif

▸I don't have deadlines, max wait time (5/7 days) 

▸For prices that have the "Depend on" tag, once I reviewed the order I will give you the total/final price, since it's such a small canvas size all details won't be shown/possible or visible.

▸Being blushy is part of the art style, please let me know if you want less blush once you order.

!!! RULES/TOS:
Again, please make sure you read my ToS/Rules, by ordering you are automatically agreeing to my Terms of Services, it is your responsibility to read them.

┃✦GENERAL:
-Art Haven Rules Apply.
-CAN'T Alter/Modify/Resell or Claim my work as your own.

^! I have received the same question several times; No, I DON'T allow you selling my art with OCs, my art should NOT be added to the OC's pack/sheet/value. I DON'T ALLOW Reselling my art under any circumstances. Please respect this. Trades without money involved are okay as it's not considered reselling, but I won't do name changes.
-I work with "First come, First serve" in terms of reviewing orders but I may Accept another order if I feel like it.
 ^I have the right to not accept a request if I'm not comfortable drawing it or is not within my ability to do so. Please, don't take this personal.

-I DON'T Hold Slots.
-Make descriptions short and straight to the point. No walls of text, please, I tend to forget about those details. Images as references are very welcome.
-All pieces are for personal use only.
-Artwork is allowed to be posted on personal social media with proper credits.
-I won't deliver textless versions.
-Only one Text/Name version.
  ^I don't do Text/Name changes once a piece is done, no matter if you later trade the OC or changed your name, sorry.
-Every Display Picture comes with a little 'by Ephemera' on it, which can't be removed/covered, it's my Signature/Watermark.
-I only do solid color backgrounds

-Please don't ask me to re-create other people's artwork, I don't feel comfortable with this, everyone has their own creativity and style, I won't accept any orders on this matter, sorry♡
-People that have ordered will have to wait for 24h to order again once their order is delivered.

-People that are already in the queue can't have two slots at the same time. 
-I don't have a Waiting list or Tag list, I try to open a slot or two almost every day♡

┃✦TRADING OCs W/ MY ART: 
-You MUST read these before proceeding, linking the ToS under the OC caption/description on TH, and let the person interested know: Trading/OCs with my Art

┃✦CHANGES: 
! I'm not Change friendly, so please read !
-Changes must be asked during the Sketch stage. (I will provide one sketch or several sketches for you to accept or change anything)
-I don't do big changes to the final work. (Hair, Face, Clothes, Hands...)
-Small changes are allowed. (Acc color, Eye color, Freckles...) Max 2 changes. Additional changes will be +$1
-If I got something wrong I will gladly add it to the final art. Make sure all the important details are in your form. If you ask me to change/add something that wasn't in your initial form or didn't mention anything in the sketch stage, I won't do it.

┃✦PAYMENT+CANCELLATION: 
-Paypal Only. USD ONLY. Via Paypal Invoice.
 ^ You need to pay it as "Services and Goods" ONLY! Not "Friends and Family"

-No need to show proof of payment, I receive a notification from Paypal. (This keeps happening, when a proof of payment is posted my full name is there, I don't feel comfortable having my full real name public, PLEASE DON'T POST MY NAME, Paypal send me a notification of the payment, If you really need and/or feel comfortable still showing proof send it via DM♥)
-If you're not comfortable adding your Paypal email in the shop(public), feel free to send me a DM right after posting.
-All commissions/Orders are digital art and will not be physically shipped to the commissioner.

-Invoice will be sent; Once the SKETCH is APPROVED.
-No Refunds.
-If Payment is not received within 48 hours of me sending the invoice I will cancel the invoice and open the Slot for another person.

-Cancellations can be made only in the sketch stage; you have seen the sketch and decide not to proceed.

The message may sound harsh but I have encountered people breaking my ToS, PLEASE DO NOT ORDER if YOU DO NOT AGREE! There's nothing wrong with NO Agreeing!
If you break my ToS in any way, every right you had to the drawing will be retracted.
Your rights to everything I have ever made for you will be retracted and I have the right to edit the artwork and do as I please. You will be blacklisted. Your name will be publicly posted everywhere I see fit for others to be careful. I also have every right to file a complaint and I have the right to the money you have given me.

┃♡ WILL DRAW:

┃x WON'T DRAW:

▸Any Gender.

▸Couples.

▸Animals. (Depends, I will let you know if it is within my ability)

▸Original Characters.

▸Real-Life People (BUT! I don't promise resemblance as I don't do realism)

NSFW. (I don't work with NSFW on this shop, including soft themes, sorry)
▸Gore, Extreme Gore.

▸Mecha.
▸Armor.

▸Realistic.

▸Fan Arts.
▸Brands.
(I will change/remove the logo/brand if you request any)
▸Self Harming themes.
▸Guns.

The shop has been open since 2021, it has gone through several clean-ups since I haven't stopped working, and with time passing I was starting to see I needed some help.
@ Veluno (Salem), It's my friend and help around sometimes, responding to questions, and quoting orders, so don't feel shy to ask them too♡

+ Don't think I give more chances to them due to that, my accepting process is very personal and I accept depending on OCs, Inspiration, and if is within my ability to do so.

♡Any doubts or questions, feel free to ask♡
:flower:

♡ ♡ ♡

✦ ORDERING INFORMATION:

image.png.c117d50ba3210d7e999c6e06439e98ed.png

▸You can Directly DM a form if a Slot is Open.

▸If you post in the shop but want to DM the References, Please send it with a Proper Form filled.

Feel free to DM your order if you want, don't wait for me to reply, it is OKAY to DM an order♥

▸I won't Accept Orders via DM with just a Link to references, without a proper form filled.

^ It happened in the past that the information was in two places, in the Shop, and in DMs and it was confusing, and it was easier to miss details, so make sure ALL the information is in one place♡

▸I normally get several emails daily, so don't feel bad to DM a new one if a Slot is open, I do regular Cleanups of my messages, in case you see me leaving a conversation, is due to that♡

▸I will ALWAYS deliver a Still Version of the BASE drawing.

^ The Still Version Tab in the form is for you to let me know which still version you prefer in case your drawing has animations. Example: I want a Wink animation. Do I want a Still version of Open Eyes or the Wink? I will add in the Still Version: I want the Wink Still Version.

▸Only 1 Still Version Will be Delivered.

┃♡ FORM:

▸References:
▸Animation(Optional):

▸Name/Text:
▸Watermarks(Optional):
▸Note/Extras:
▸Paypal Email:

▸Still Versions:
-Ignore if Art doesn't have animation-

♡ ♡ ♡

Edited by Ephemera
  • Like 43
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

♡ ♡ ♡

┃♡ Slots/Queue: 3 Slots + 1 Extra (Blue, see description below)

┃- Incendiary - Started ✅

┃- Sheeply - Sketch ✅

┃- Yoniu - Not started

┃- Toffii - Not started

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┃♡ Status:

▸ Open Slot

▸ Not started

▸ Sketch

▸ Started

▸ Extra Slot

VelunoBIGSTILL.png.c27208b017351bb7c4511817f7117467.png

┃♡ Trello Link - More Detailed Status of Orders

♡ SLOTS INFORMATION:

- Will only Accept One Couple order at a time!

^ Couples will be marked as (Couple) // ^ This may Change if the Couple is simple/Not Detailed
- To make it less confusing: The Extra Slot is Blue. 
  ^ This Extra Slot is ONLY VALID when I open a Normal Slot, It's not always available. This Slot is ONLY used when I'm reviewing but gets full but there's another order I really liked♡
- Orders Marked with ✅ means Payment was received.
- The Trello Queue gets Updated at the same time as here but with a more detailed stage of the process. (Lineart, Base color, Shading, etc)

♡ ♡ ♡

Edited by Ephemera
  • Like 24

• 3 weeks later...

┃♡ FORM:

▸References: or

Animations: If you choose the first one, raining and blinking? For the second one, water running or hair moving- your choice!

▸Name/Text: Callie

▸Watermarks(Optional): Sheeply

▸Note/Extras:

▸Paypal Email: [email protected] 

▸Still Versions: Yes please

On 4/9/2024 at 5:54 PM, Belladelle said:

> **References:** https://toyhou.se/25641160.xoxo

> **Animations(Optional):** none

> **Name/Text:** xoxo 

> **Watermarks(Optional):** 

> **Notes/Extras:** artistic freedom 

> **Paypal Email:** [email protected]

OR 

> **References:** https://toyhou.se/24556396.sakura

> **Name/Text:** Sakura

OR

> **References:** https://toyhou.se/25886170.nii

> **Name/Text:** Nii

OR

> **References:** https://toyhou.se/21552786.avril

> **Name/Text:** Avril

OR

> **References:** https://toyhou.se/23425232.felicity

> **Name/Text:** Felicity

1 hour ago, Ephemera said:

@ Wuv  Art it's done! Thank you♥
Here are the files:

WuvA.gif.f99bc920ee99829e1b4b17c11b2e1aa4.gif WuvB.gif.8f0bdb0755dc0c3d51aa978cfacecdd5.gif WuvC.gif.09d7f27fdad7be0c335cd87111837713.gif

Stills:
WuvASTILL.png.3d7b2f949656756fa56237985a0f2e33.png WuvBSTILL.png.6c40b88fa8ec4ec75a87f18f42ab527d.png WuvCSTILL.png.ca1b118b3db4a8027e675b0a2353057d.png

+1 Slot Open!
- Make sure you read my ToS, Ordering Information and Will & Won't Draw!

omg omg omg she's perfect! thank you so much <3 I always love ordering from you, you make all my oc's come to life <3 <3 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Wuv said:

omg omg omg she's perfect! thank you so much <3 I always love ordering from you, you make all my oc's come to life <3 <3 

Thanks to you for the order!♥ Super happy you like her♥

7 hours ago, Sheeply said:

┃♡ FORM:

▸References: or

Animations: If you choose the first one, raining and blinking? For the second one, water running or hair moving- your choice!

▸Name/Text: Callie

▸Watermarks(Optional): Sheeply

▸Note/Extras:

▸Paypal Email: [email protected] 

▸Still Versions: Yes please

I think this is your first ever order with me, so in general I try to give more chances due to that, but omg😅 these are detaileeeeeeed, I'm overwhelmed with all the details, I will def miss some + some ideas are very out of my ability to do so or try to fit in the canvas size (keep in mind I don't do bigger art here just small 160x220)😅 I got an idea for the second OC, the one with the butterflies, but only if you are willing to give me some artistic freedom, if you still are interested♥ there's nothing wrong with wanting everything you requested but as right now I won't be accepting these orders, sorry! Too many details, such a small canvas, I don't feel comfortable with my ability to deliver what you are looking for, so let me know♥ + I can't do water running or hair-moving animations:aww:

Edited by Ephemera
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ephemera said:

Thanks to you for the order!♥ Super happy you like her♥

I think this is your first ever order with me, so in general I try to give more chances due to that, but omg😅 these are detaileeeeeeed, I'm overwhelmed with all the details, I will def miss some + some ideas are very out of my ability to do so or try to fit in the canvas size (keep in mind I don't do bigger art here just small 160x220)😅 I got an idea for the second OC, the one with the butterflies, but only if you are willing to give me some artistic freedom, if you still are interested♥ there's nothing wrong with wanting everything you requested but as right now I won't be accepting these orders, sorry! Too many details, such a small canvas, I don't feel comfortable with my ability to deliver what you are looking for, so let me know♥ + I can't do water running or hair-moving animations🫠

I know I'm super crazy about detail, but not everything has to be there 100%. ♥ Artistic freedom is absolutely okay with me as well, I have no worries with your abilities!

I normally put so many options, so artists can mix and match with their freedom. I do have less detailed OCs if you'd prefer those too!

Edited by Sheeply

4 minutes ago, Sheeply said:

I know I'm super crazy about detail, but not everything has to be there 100%. ♥ Artistic freedom is absolutely okay with me as well, I have no worries with your abilities!

I normally put so many options, so artists can mix and match with their freedom as well. I do have less detailed OCs if you'd prefer those as well!

I have an idea for the Butterfly OC, posing with the butterflies but not on the water, if you feel the water pose is a must-have for the OC, then I would prefer to see other OCs if you have other ideas♥:blove:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Ephemera said:

I have an idea for the Butterfly OC, posing with the butterflies but not on the water, if you feel the water pose is a must-have for the OC, then I would prefer to see other OCs if you have other ideas♥:blove:

Not on the water would be interesting! I'm completely okay with that too. :lazesxy:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sheeply said:

Not on the water would be interesting! I'm completely okay with that too. :lazesxy:

Okay! Then accepted♥
I will give you the total once the sketch is ready, so I can see how many details I can fit, of course, you can always ask for changes during the sketch stage♥

------------------

The slot was taken by Sheeply, I'm now full again♥

• Like 1

Just now, Ephemera said:

Okay! Then accepted♥
I will give you the total once the sketch is ready, so I can see how many details I can fit, of course, you can always ask for changes during the sketch stage♥

------------------

The slot was taken by Sheeply, I'm now full again♥

Thank you so much! I can't wait to see.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Ephemera said:

@ Sheeply  Sketch is ready!♥
Your total is: $25 (Base for Detailed, decided to include the petals and butterflies in the price instead of doing it separately) Let me know if you want any animations

Hide contents

SKETCH.png.a37dd6fdfe47948f886b7e6ab4557757.png

She's gorgeous! Blinking, and maybe the butterflies moving or some petals falling if you're comfortable with that! 

Edited by Sheeply

30 minutes ago, Sheeply said:

She's gorgeous! Blinking, and maybe the butterflies moving or some petals falling if you're comfortable with that! 

I can do two combos of those:
- Blink + Butterflies moving
- Blink + Petals Falling 

Butterflies and Petals are both heavy animations, with the timing of each, and the fact I need to draw each wing layer separately I don't think I can add both at the same time, so let me know which combo you prefer + You want 1-2 butterflies or all of them? Each butterfly will be charged individually, each is $5 + Note: If you want to use it for IMVU the file may be too heavy to be supported, if not, not problem♥ just wanted to let you know just in case😅

-------------------------------

@ Asti  Art it's done! Thank you!♥
Here are the files:

AstiA.gif.41179f390ed945688f7c88af6a13f7f0.gif AstiB.gif.e32b024164e65119d5f4dfc043efd495.gif AstiC.gif.df122021174fa252e0725776ae672820.gif

Stills;
AstiASTILL.png.001db715b794b52ab4d94e72b358778b.png AstiBSTILL.png.437dcd60509d0b878484c156b62b5ca3.png AstiCSTILL.png.f0f1d312a66fde531efc2818dc2e1fec.png

+1 Slot Open! 
- Make sure you read my ToS, Ordering Information, and Will & Won't Draw♥

• Like 3

┃♡ FORM:

▸References: Chizuru - 千鶴

▸Animations: If you want! tell me your ideas!

▸Name/Text: Chizuru or the Japanese letter if you can!

▸Watermarks(Optional): N/A

▸Note/Extras: As you can tell she's pouty! pose you pick!

▸Paypal Email: DM

▸Still Versions: Yes ofc!

Edited by Yoniu

forgot pose info
  • Like 1

┃♡ FORM:

▸References: Ana
▸Animation(Optional): Butterfly's moving, Blink 

▸Name/Text: Wuv
▸Watermarks(Optional): Yes
▸Note/Extras: Nose Piercing, Orange/ Yellow Butterfly's around her (can Include pose in ref/Idea)

▸Paypal Email: Same as others (will dm again)

▸Still Versions:
Yes

Edited by Wuv
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, Sheeply said:

Let's do the falling petals! Or even rain would be cute, up to you! 🥰 I'm super excited. 

You need to confirm the animation you would like so I can give you the correct total♥
For reference, these are the animations I did, Rain + petals falling:
LiLMooMooC.gif.b6a16a07ef6a8d5f7df1bc45d5cc0568.gifIncendiaryA.gif.b4aa84cd3eb299e9e3ce4bf647d90e94.gif StarrieDoeA.gif.d117b5e379dbbd732783635dd0c62ba5.gifRyryC.gif.b1131d66d5c6db4bca9f86c5a3e3b74d.gif

+ Will review later! I'm about to go to the doctor for a minor procedure♥

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Ephemera said:

You need to confirm the animation you would like so I can give you the correct total♥
For reference, these are the animations I did, Rain + petals falling:
LiLMooMooC.gif.b6a16a07ef6a8d5f7df1bc45d5cc0568.gifIncendiaryA.gif.b4aa84cd3eb299e9e3ce4bf647d90e94.gif StarrieDoeA.gif.d117b5e379dbbd732783635dd0c62ba5.gifRyryC.gif.b1131d66d5c6db4bca9f86c5a3e3b74d.gif

+ Will review later! I'm about to go to the doctor for a minor procedure♥

Let's do the rain! 

+ Good luck on your procedure hun! Thank you for dealing with me. 

• Like 1