• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

⭒☽ Ó L E O ☾⭒ - {OPEN}

♡ ♡ ♡

image.png.b7ed5d78b789fbb3351d73bbf8b9511d.png

♡ Hello, Welcome to my AH Shop ♡

Hello, I’m Wesley♡
I will be offering Custom Profile Art made from scratch♡

!!! Please read my ToS/Rules in order to continue with the order.  By ordering:  You are automatically Agreeing to my Terms of Services,

It is your responsibility to read them to avoid any confusion with your order later on, thank you!♡
:boh:

♡ ♡ ♡

image.png.792099bb05aff00697ffdd93b8a632bf.pngimage.png.2bc3e1751157d6d2faff022c38cfb44a.png
image.png.f7fc91173a6fea17b1d78de22a308843.pngimage.png.78c74a742d4e9001024c358f149b2c14.png

┃♡ Prices:
Canvas will always be; 160x220
You will get 3 versions + Stills versions if animated

Simples OCs/Base Price: $20

Detailed/Complex OCs: $25 - $30

Couples Extra: $11

Extra Hand Objects: $3-5 (Depending on details)

Different Versions: $5-10 (Depending on details)

image.png.81173a22f05fc58538e191d5a2645fe5.pngimage.png.fb954135b172d74f83ec45bf704c883a.pngimage.png.68cd8682eb0327fb143c31b43f71ad7e.pngimage.gif.f8fe84f40e11ad6c44496e5e4535a3fa.gif

┃♡ Pet/Plushies Prices:

Small (Example): $2

Medium (Example): $5

Big (Example): $8

^Detailed Pet/Plush is $8 too.

These prices can change depending on the pose/details, I notice that sometimes it won't take me too much to make the pet or two pets at once so I may do like one price for both♡

┃♡ ANIMATIONS PRICE SHEET:

Spoiler

┃- Soft Blush / Eye Sparkles / Eye Change (Like the color of the eye while blinking):  Free♡

┃- Wink / Smirks / Eyebrows Change: $2

┃- Smiles(Simples) / Lights Glowing / 1 Ear Moving / Melting Drip: $3

┃- ACC Shine, Sparkles / Floating, Soft Bounce : $4

┃- Blinking / Kiss / Crying / Wings- Small Butterflies Each / Snarl  : $5

┃- Tongue Out / 2 Ears Moving / Objects Falling(Rain, Snow, Petals, etc) : $6

┃- Fire / Smoke: $8

┃- Magic / Water Drops / Bubbles Popping / Hand-Arms Moving / Big Wings Moving: $3-10 (Depending on Form/details)

▸^I tried to cover all Animations I had done so far but you can ask if you don't see the animation you want listed.

▸ Note that I'm not a pro in animations, I'm learning along the way.
▸ if you want several animations at once, more than 5, it may not be possible to do all of them.
▸ I don't do Boobs Bouncing.

LiLMooMooC.gif.5f082a1a385a2177f3058233f3b0026c.gifRyryC.gif.ae67b004796144d14ef8247c55bec164.gifGloryC.gif.834ec8c676a15e267733e8899e6a20ba.gifIncendiaryC.gif.e74d3a6083d4b2217fc44e2646b9fff5.gifLalaaniC.gif.0809abb33137e6e96ece39ebd1a70b4b.gifAlxiB.gif.f04e3a536dbdde0a7069532a97d53651.gifSaucyC.gif.83f511b9784210611c85632ab5d53b5b.gif

▸I don't have deadlines, max wait time (5/7 days) 

▸For prices that have the "Depend on" tag, once I reviewed the order I will give you the total/final price, since it's such a small canvas size all details won't be shown/possible or visible.

▸Being blushy is part of the art style, please let me know if you want less blush once you order.

!!! RULES/TOS:
Again, please make sure you read my ToS/Rules, by ordering you are automatically agreeing to my Terms of Services, it is your responsibility to read them.

┃✦GENERAL:
-Art Haven Rules Apply.
-CAN'T Alter/Modify/Resell or Claim my work as your own.

^! I have received the same question several times; No, I DON'T allow you selling my art with OCs, my art should NOT be added to the OC's pack/sheet/value. I DON'T ALLOW Reselling my art under any circumstances. Please respect this. Trades without money involved are okay as it's not considered reselling, but I won't do name changes.
-I work with "First come, First serve" in terms of reviewing orders but I may Accept another order if I feel like it.
 ^I have the right to not accept a request if I'm not comfortable drawing it or is not within my ability to do so. Please, don't take this personal.

-I DON'T Hold Slots.
-Make descriptions short and straight to the point. No walls of text, please, I tend to forget about those details. Images as references are very welcome.
-All pieces are for personal use only.
-Artwork is allowed to be posted on personal social media with proper credits.
-I won't deliver textless versions.
-Only one Text/Name version.
  ^I don't do Text/Name changes once a piece is done, no matter if you later trade the OC or changed your name, sorry.
-Every Display Picture comes with a little 'by Ephemera' on it, which can't be removed/covered, it's my Signature/Watermark.
-I only do solid color backgrounds

-Please don't ask me to re-create other people's artwork, I don't feel comfortable with this, everyone has their own creativity and style, I won't accept any orders on this matter, sorry♡
-People that have ordered will have to wait for 24h to order again once their order is delivered.

-People that are already in the queue can't have two slots at the same time. 
-I don't have a Waiting list or Tag list, I try to open a slot or two almost every day♡

┃✦TRADING OCs W/ MY ART: 
-You MUST read these before proceeding, linking the ToS under the OC caption/description on TH, and let the person interested know: Trading/OCs with my Art

┃✦CHANGES: 
! I'm not Change friendly, so please read !
-Changes must be asked during the Sketch stage. (I will provide one sketch or several sketches for you to accept or change anything)
-I don't do big changes to the final work. (Hair, Face, Clothes, Hands...)
-Small changes are allowed. (Acc color, Eye color, Freckles...) Max 2 changes. Additional changes will be +$1
-If I got something wrong I will gladly add it to the final art. Make sure all the important details are in your form. If you ask me to change/add something that wasn't in your initial form or didn't mention anything in the sketch stage, I won't do it.

┃✦PAYMENT+CANCELLATION: 
-Paypal Only. USD ONLY. Via Paypal Invoice.
 ^ You need to pay it as "Services and Goods" ONLY! Not "Friends and Family"

-No need to show proof of payment, I receive a notification from Paypal. (This keeps happening, when a proof of payment is posted my full name is there, I don't feel comfortable having my full real name public, PLEASE DON'T POST MY NAME, Paypal send me a notification of the payment, If you really need and/or feel comfortable still showing proof send it via DM♥)
-If you're not comfortable adding your Paypal email in the shop(public), feel free to send me a DM right after posting.
-All commissions/Orders are digital art and will not be physically shipped to the commissioner.

-Invoice will be sent; Once the SKETCH is APPROVED.
-No Refunds.
-If Payment is not received within 48 hours of me sending the invoice I will cancel the invoice and open the Slot for another person.

-Cancellations can be made only in the sketch stage; you have seen the sketch and decide not to proceed.

The message may sound harsh but I have encountered people breaking my ToS, PLEASE DO NOT ORDER if YOU DO NOT AGREE! There's nothing wrong with NO Agreeing!
If you break my ToS in any way, every right you had to the drawing will be retracted.
Your rights to everything I have ever made for you will be retracted and I have the right to edit the artwork and do as I please. You will be blacklisted. Your name will be publicly posted everywhere I see fit for others to be careful. I also have every right to file a complaint and I have the right to the money you have given me.

┃♡ WILL DRAW:

┃x WON'T DRAW:

▸Any Gender.

▸Couples.

▸Animals. (Depends, I will let you know if it is within my ability)

▸Original Characters.

▸Real-Life People (BUT! I don't promise resemblance as I don't do realism)

NSFW. (I don't work with NSFW on this shop, including soft themes, sorry)
▸Gore, Extreme Gore.

▸Mecha.
▸Armor.

▸Realistic.

▸Fan Arts.
▸Brands.
(I will change/remove the logo/brand if you request any)
▸Self Harming themes.
▸Guns.

The shop has been open since 2021, it has gone through several clean-ups since I haven't stopped working, and with time passing I was starting to see I needed some help.
@ Veluno (Salem), It's my friend and help around sometimes, responding to questions, and quoting orders, so don't feel shy to ask them too♡

+ Don't think I give more chances to them due to that, my accepting process is very personal and I accept depending on OCs, Inspiration, and if is within my ability to do so.

♡Any doubts or questions, feel free to ask♡
:flower:

♡ ♡ ♡

✦ ORDERING INFORMATION:

image.png.c117d50ba3210d7e999c6e06439e98ed.png

▸You can Directly DM a form if a Slot is Open.

▸If you post in the shop but want to DM the References, Please send it with a Proper Form filled.

▸I won't Accept Orders via DM with just a Link to references, without a proper form filled.

^ It happened in the past that the information was in two places, in the Shop, and in DMs and it was confusing, and it was easier to miss details, so make sure ALL the information is in one place♡

▸I normally get several emails daily, so don't feel bad to DM a new one if a Slot is open, I do regular Cleanups of my messages, in case you see me leaving a conversation, is due to that♡

▸I will ALWAYS deliver a Still Version of the BASE drawing.

^ The Still Version Tab in the form is for you to let me know which still version you prefer in case your drawing has animations. Example: I want a Wink animation. Do I want a Still version of Open Eyes or the Wink? I will add in the Still Version: I want the Wink Still Version.

▸Only 1 Still Version Will be Delivered.

┃♡ FORM:

▸References:
▸Animation(Optional):

▸Name/Text:
▸Watermarks(Optional):
▸Note/Extras:
▸Paypal Email:

▸Still Versions:
-Ignore if Art doesn't have animation-

♡ ♡ ♡

Edited by Ephemera
  • Like 43
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

♡ ♡ ♡

┃♡ Slots/Queue: 3 Slots + 1 Extra (Blue, see description below)

┃- Princessmooniie - Started ✅

┃- Wuv - Sketch

┃- Meowsixx - Not started

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┃♡ Status:

▸ Open Slot

▸ Not started

▸ Sketch

▸ Started

▸ Extra Slot

VelunoBIGSTILL.png.c27208b017351bb7c4511817f7117467.png

┃♡ Trello Link - More Detailed Status of Orders

♡ SLOTS INFORMATION:

- Will only Accept One Couple order at a time!

^ Couples will be marked as (Couple) // ^ This may Change if the Couple is simple/Not Detailed
- To make it less confusing: The Extra Slot is Blue. 
  ^ This Extra Slot is ONLY VALID when I open a Normal Slot, It's not always available. This Slot is ONLY used when I'm reviewing but gets full but there's another order I really liked♡
- Orders Marked with ✅ means Payment was received.
- The Trello Queue gets Updated at the same time as here but with a more detailed stage of the process. (Lineart, Base color, Shading, etc)

♡ ♡ ♡

Edited by Ephemera
  • Like 24

• 2 years later...

Hello!♥♥ Good Morning you all! I'm back!!
:bfstar:

First, thank you so much Incendiary for the help with the shop, you are the best♥:klove:
Thank you all for your patience during my hiatus!! Now that I'm back the shop is open again!♥ I did some cleaning and re-organized (I didn't add new information, just worded stuff differently and organize) the only thing I did change was the waiting time, I changed it to 5-7 days, I realize I was feeling the pressure of finishing art almost every day and I don't like when people wait too much, but I need to slow down due to my health, that's why I changed the waiting time:aww: I'm also the type of person that likes to have stuff to do every day, a schedule, so let's see how that works😅 

This was a very-needed break, I was able to work more freely on my other projects and rest more♥ but with this Hiatus, I also realize that I may do more in the future when I felt like I need to release some work off my shoulders, of course, I will let you guys know like beforehand♥ 

So yeah, think that's all I needed to say, hehe, so...

Slots are Open! (3 Slots + The extra Slot will be considered)
- Will review it later today♥
- Remember I don't accept by "First Come, First serve", I review by that but I accept based on inspiration, and/or if it's within my ability to do so♥
- Make sure to read my ToS + Ordering Information above♥

• Like 8

┃♡ FORM:

▸References: https://toyhou.se/16952636.ruby or https://toyhou.se/19761772.salem
▸Animation(Optional): Blush for both~ Cat ear wiggles for both 

▸Name/Text: Jassy
▸Watermarks(Optional): Cannibalism
▸Note/Extras: Ruby is an edgy redhead who loves her cat more than most people. Salem is a witch and part of the CS toxiskels, she is very mysterious and loves her cat bane to death. Shes a very quiet girl
▸Paypal Email: will dm if chosen 💖

▸Still Versions: yes pls

┃♡ FORM:

▸References: will dm as its gonna be a gift
▸Animation(Optional): sticking tongues out (sibling love)

▸Name/Text: will dm
▸Watermarks(Optional): will dm
▸Note/Extras: Gonna be a couples piece as a gift of my persona and a close friends persona <3
▸Paypal Email: will dm 

▸Still Versions: yes please!

Edited by Cannibalism
  • Like 1

┃♡ FORM:

▸References:boooop  bloop
▸Animation(Optional): n/a 

▸Name/Text: Siris  & Salem or vice versa
▸Watermarks(Optional): Stargazer & Veluno 
▸Note/Extras: its pride month art so have fun and make it as prideful as you want! pose is up to you
▸Paypal Email: will dm if needed

▸Still Versions:
-Ignore if Art doesn't have animation-

• Like 1

References: boop or beep
▸Animation(Optional): none

▸Name/Text: Sam
▸Watermarks(Optional): none
▸Note/Extras: you can pick which oc, if you pick her “oyc” means of your choice and whichever pose is fine with me♥️ if you pick kuromi i want the pose of her holding the pitchfork but across her chest. thank you in advance 
▸Paypal Email: can i pm you that? 

References: https://toyhou.se/18814474.valentina

▸Name/Text: Valentina
▸Note/Extras: artistic freedom on pose
▸Paypal Email: [email protected] 

OR

References: https://toyhou.se/10624163.mika-cotton
▸Animation(Optional): her smiling with her fangs

▸Name/Text: Mika
▸Watermarks(Optional): Mika Cotton
▸Note/Extras: her holding her plushie or her razor blade, no blood. 

▸Still Versions: yes pls with her smiling

Edited by Belladelle

32 minutes ago, iiKodiak said:

References: boop or beep

▸Name/Text: Sam
▸Note/Extras: you can pick which oc, if you pick her “oyc” means of your choice and whichever pose is fine with me♥️ if you pick kuromi i want the pose of her holding the pitchfork but across her chest. thank you in advance 
▸Paypal Email: can i pm you that? 

Hi!  i just wanted to let you know Eph doesn;t do fan art stuff just in case you wanted to edit your stuff i saw cinna and kuromi so i just wanted to give a heads up 

Edited by Kozmic
  • Like 2

▸References: https://sta.sh/22e07cr9hiva?edit=1

▸Name/Text: Jamyiah
▸Watermarks(Optional): gutzuki
▸Note/Extras: artist freedom on pose/expression and how many cracks you want to add on her that’s totally artistic freedom c:

or

▸References: https://sta.sh/219dssa0ylfa?edit=1

▸Note/Extras: you can use the pose that is already in the stash or you come up with new one totally up you my love <33

or

▸References: Sta.sh Uploads 5424 - vashbo's Sta.sh

▸Note/Extras: artist freedom on pose/expression and if you not comfortable drawing the shirt thats in the stash can draw this 
top - Vashbo's Sta.sh  c:

Edited by Vashbo
  • Like 1

▸References: https://toyhou.se/19693901.corabelle

▸Animation(Optional): Maybe tears/a pout if possible? Or just blinking

▸Name/Text: Amy

▸Watermarks(Optional): Gimbap

▸Note/Extras: Have fun!! I’d prefer to be contacted via DM if that’s okay, it’s easier to see for me :) I’d also like her pupper to be included, I am okay with paying extra <3 

┃♡ FORM:

▸References: DM
▸Animation: None ty!

▸Name/Text: Bee
▸Watermarks: Alien
▸Note/Extras: DM
▸Paypal Email: DM

• Like 1

▸References: Boop 
▸Animation(Optional): Yes please! Blinking for me and Ollie's ears moving

▸Name/Text: Anne
▸Watermarks(Optional): Incendiary
▸Note/Extras: -

▸Still Versions:
Yes please

▸References: Beep (artistic freedom for the pose and expression)
▸Animation(Optional): Blood dripping if possible

▸Name/Text: Anne
▸Watermarks(Optional): Incendiary
▸Note/Extras: This is a gender neutral character

▸Still Versions:
-Yes please

• Like 1

On 3/8/2021 at 1:50 PM, Ephemera said:

References: https://sta.sh/21rpudmjp5u8?edit=1
▸Animation(Optional): blinking

▸Name/Text: Rory
▸Watermarks(Optional): Rory
▸Note/Extras:  I'd like a purplish glow on the character if possible. 

Still Versions: Yes Please 

Edited by AggravatedIntentions

4 hours ago, Kozmic said:

Hi!  i just wanted to let you know Eph doesn;t do fan art stuff just in case you wanted to edit your stuff i saw cinna and kuromi so i just wanted to give a heads up 

i totally didn’t even think about it. i changed it up! thank you so much for the heads up 

• Like 1

aaaaaaah, so many beautiful characters!♥♥:bfahh: but so hard to pick... AHAHAHA, omg... :bfsweat: 

Okay... so after reviewing everything, several times, I think the orders that are calling me more at the moment are the ones with colorful Themes/OCs, so these are my accepted orders; 
^if I didn't accept your order feel free to post or quote again once slots are open again♥ / and friendly reminder that I don't accept orders that are not in the correct form via DM, more info in Ordering Information:aww:

@ Kozmic  Accepted! Pride Moth theme here we go♥:lazesxy:
The total would be: $26 (Base $15 + Couple $11)

@ Beep  You always have such pretty and different OCs... I'm in love. Accepted!♥♥
The total is base price: $15

@ Incendiary  Love love love love love Bronwyn... like LOVE. Accepted!♥
One question: does the blood rain come from under the hat or like the sky? just want to make sure so I know from where I need to start the animation.
The total is: $20 (Base $15 + Rain $5)

-----
I'm between orders for the extra slot, cause guys... again, such pretty OCs😭

@ AggravatedIntentions  I have a question before deciding, does the dragon it's a must, or it's optional? :bhee:

Edited by Ephemera
  • Like 3

20 minutes ago, Ephemera said:

@ Beep  You always have such pretty and different OCs... I'm in love. Accepted!♥♥

dc342sc-a7f09c14-7b7e-44c0-9b14-f35c1891caa1.gif.ff7eff44307f7f7d301da61cdaca4f1b.gif EEEEEEE TYSM for accepting beautiful!! dc342sc-a7f09c14-7b7e-44c0-9b14-f35c1891caa1.gif.ff7eff44307f7f7d301da61cdaca4f1b.gif 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Ephemera said:

aaaaaaah, so many beautiful characters!♥♥:bfahh: but so hard to pick... AHAHAHA, omg... :bfsweat: 

Okay... so after reviewing everything, several times, I think the orders that are calling me more at the moment are the ones with colorful Themes/OCs, so these are my accepted orders; 
^if I didn't accept your order feel free to post or quote again once slots are open again♥ / and friendly reminder that I don't accept orders that are not in the correct form via DM, more info in Ordering Information:aww:

@ Kozmic  Accepted! Pride Moth theme here we go♥:lazesxy:
The total would be: $26 (Base $15 + Couple $11)

@ Incendiary  Love love love love love Bronwyn... like LOVE. Accepted!♥
One question: does the blood rain come from under the hat or like the sky? just want to make sure so I know from where I need to start the animation.
The total is: $20 (Base $15 + Rain $5)

-----
I'm between orders for the extra slot, cause guys... again, such pretty OCs😭

@ AggravatedIntentions  I have a question before deciding, does the dragon it's a must, or it's optional? :bhee:

Okie sounds good to me!

• Like 1