• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Two questions that aren't necessarily related.

Devushka

Question

1. How long does it take for the payment to process for the elite subscription? It's already showing up as pulled out in my bank statement.

2. How the heck do I put credit for the person who did my dp below my picture and stuff.. like.. where in settings is that? Am I blind? Probably. Pls help.

1 answer to this question

Hello there!

1. Regarding the elite membership, please submit a support ticket explaining your issues and someone will get back to you! 

2. I see you have already figured it out since I see an artist credited under your profile. For anyone else wondering the same, it is under the 'Edit Profile' tab on your profile main page. Then you scroll down and see the 'DP artist' section. You can tag the artist from there!

Spoiler

Screenshot_7.png.d5be6e7c7dea60debe3773d21108a04b.png

Spoiler

image.png.fe64ebed852b3425e46df9cd983a157d.png

Regards, Lee :lazeshowoff:

Archived