New Security Feature: You must use your registered email address to login instead of your username! ×
Art Haven
  • Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

temp screenshot edits & oc drawing

a debate  

3 members have voted

1. 1. should I sell my art as premades?

• yes
    • no
  2. 2. and what about customs?

• yeah, sure
    • not really

This poll is closed to new votes

Decided to create this shop because I'm bored. It'll be open for a while.

Give me screenshots and/or oc's as reference for things you might want changed on the screenie.

Feel free to make your own forms since I don't feel like making one.

I prefer doing females but I can do other things too depending on complexity.

I'll have only 3 slots so I won't get too overwhelmed with the orders.

Art completion time depends on my mood so don't come at me for it, I don't like being rushed to do things.

I changed my name from UNH1NGED to my current IMVU username btw if you wonder who I am XD

EXAMPLES:

Screenie edits & drawings

514495113_hirokidp.png.41958d8a14fa111290ffb3896583740c.png aivx-dp.jpg.a8f14e762e92cac99686ed495c08d904.jpg dp03.png.7b57995eab818e5579dc8a47c58da987.png exdies.png.5f942770b57259e292d12c31b6708984.png

I will be doing oc stuff, and sometimes make different versions of it with your screenshots and references, by using this character base created by @Mattie

Spoiler

Screenshot_8.png.e28dc6186d28e6870e8f18d741dfb4a2.png

Might occasionally draw the characters from the very beginning myself as well if I feel like it.

You can choose how you want your art done so I can have some more diversity in this shop, just let me know of it.

SLOTS:

1: -

2: -

3: -

Edited by LitaLK

adding new content and just basic editing
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Hiroki said:

hey!

Screens: males - females 

ocs: males - females - More here < (you need to be logged in to Toyhouse to see this link, if you'd like access to some of my ocs to draw them, let me know)

text: Hiroki

Thanks for considering!

adding you on the slots

Edited by LitaLK

13 hours ago, Hiroki said:

hey!

Screens: males - females 

ocs: males - females - More here < (you need to be logged in to Toyhouse to see this link, if you'd like access to some of my ocs to draw them, let me know)

text: Hiroki

Thanks for considering!

well, it's not the best looking but I tried.

ignore the other post from earlier btw :lazeroll:

couldn't do the eye color the screenshot had so I did a basic red color instead, I hope that's fine..

also, I wanted to try a different type of skin tone so chose this.

313545523_hirokidp.png.e10dd35bb993aefb7d98c6eba4a59ffb.png

@aivx

I'll try to do yours some time soon since I'm not really doing anything.

• Like 2

On 2/17/2022 at 10:27 AM, LitaLK said:

well, it's not the best looking but I tried.

ignore the other post from earlier btw :lazeroll:

couldn't do the eye color the screenshot had so I did a basic red color instead, I hope that's fine..

also, I wanted to try a different type of skin tone so chose this.

313545523_hirokidp.png.e10dd35bb993aefb7d98c6eba4a59ffb.png

@aivx

I'll try to do yours some time soon since I'm not really doing anything.

Thank you!

• Like 1

Reference: https://sta.sh/216hfq98vvu9?edit=1 (I have a screenshot of my avatar in the reference, but I can always take a close-up one if needed. ☺️)

Text: MusicLoverCarly.

Pose: You can do artistic freedom if you can do the one in the reference.  

This is my Norse Viking, if you would like to give her a try. ☺️ You don’t have to draw the cat or horse-

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/7/2022 at 9:35 PM, NaturePaganCarly said:

Reference: https://sta.sh/216hfq98vvu9?edit=1 (I have a screenshot of my avatar in the reference, but I can always take a close-up one if needed. ☺️)

Text: MusicLoverCarly.

Pose: You can do artistic freedom if you can do the one in the reference.  

This is my Norse Viking, if you would like to give her a try. ☺️ You don’t have to draw the cat or horse-

I don't see any screenshots there or am I just somehow missing it :sketch:

I can try to draw it from scratch though whenever I'll end up working on these orders.

I'm kind of slow and unmotivated to do things at times :odead:

I like to draw animals btw so I might try doing one if there's enough space for it.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, LitaLK said:

I don't see any screenshots there or am I just somehow missing it :sketch:

I can try to draw it from scratch though whenever I'll end up working on these orders.

I'm kind of slow and unmotivated to do things at times :odead:

I like to draw animals btw so I might try doing one if there's enough space for it.

Ahh, I’m so sorry! I must’ve forgotten to add them. That’s ok, if you want to do that you’re more than welcome too. I can get on and take a few screenshots of my different avatars, link my OC’s and etc as well later on. ☺️ Thank you so much. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

I'll be posting one of the orders as soon as I'm finished working on it, I don't have much to do anyway...

I decided to use a character base for it that was made by someone I can't currently remember just because I didn't know what to do with the screenshot itself :odead:

edit: decided to show some work in progress for @aivxand as I mentioned above I used a character base which apparently was created by Mattie (looked that up on the site's marketplace xD) so I guess I'll be crediting it after I'm finished. changed the top but I'll be doing the hair and the cat ears, then it should be finished.

I had some trouble working on the screenshot so that is why I decided to do it this way instead...

wip.jpg.37090e2278fc2f56f4f7df5f827b21e1.jpg

Edited by LitaLK
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Certainly said:

Text: Kels

Crybaby 

https://sta.sh/2vn4dz262ss?edit=1

Jane

https://sta.sh/21unzlu9a3ju?edit=1
New OC*GORE*
https://sta.sh/2zwlzrla9ml?edit=1

Artistic Freedoencourage:klovee:

Finally something with blood on it, lol.

I like doing stuff like that so I might try this one and see how it goes. :odead:

• Like 1