Art Haven
  • Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

$5 Custom Accessories | Open ♥

Welcome~ please contact me if you're interested in buying a custom mesh! I am currently accepting simple pieces like in the examples below. The file will be sent as an FBX with uvs/textures to upload to your shop. Feel free to edit the mesh and textures for different varieties.

An extra $5 fee MUST be paid in order to sell as a derivable and my name needs to be mentioned in the title { Lala or Lalara }Otherwise, derivation is NOT allowed! 

USD payment by paypal

Thank youu <3

Examples

Screenshot_7.thumb.png.ff1e0bc25dd9deeaf1d999ee03760b48.png

Screenshot_5.png.0864cecba03b47bfeadd99074f6cc877.png

Screenshot_6.thumb.png.f647e611be5450610a06bef2b539df7a.png

Edited by lalara

finished new earring
  • Like 5