• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

🌙 Making Friends 🌙

DeathRoe

Hello you lovely little gremlins!

I made this cause quit honestly I have No Friends :fingerguns:

I would like to have Friends cause everyone needs Friends and everyone DEFINITELY NEEDS A Best Friend or two.

So, let’s start this off with a picture of yourself (if comfortable to) and your name with a small introduction about yourself and a platform you would like to communicate through so we can all become friends! (Discord is highly preferred and easiest for groups) If you want your info private just send me a PM and I’ll add you!

Skeleton Dance Halloween GIF by Squirrel Monkey 

Yo, my names Roe. I’m 24 years old and a Morbid, Dark Humored, Asshole that’s Very Blunt and to the point. :bfthumbsup:
Pronouns: HE/HIM
1F552EB3-50BA-480D-9D95-F62DD80129FC.thumb.jpeg.967b1bdcda74130bc199e584f73730c0.jpeg

I enjoy Art a lot and reading books. Dark, gorey and horror things I die for! I enjoy paranormal investigating and I ADORE my Boyfriend Jack.:lazerose:

I am a meme god and my phone is nothing but memes and cursed images that I will always spam you with for good humor and awesome memories so our friendship would never get boring… trust me. :fingerguns:
(Reminder my humor is dark so keep that in mind) 

My Instagram is:  xdeathroex

My Discord I will give out in PM if wanted.

If you add me please let me know who you are!

Archived