• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

How do i get support for a premade shop here pls

haloween

Question

Please inform me of ways that i can grow my community, i am very dedicated to most things imvu related, 

but are there certain forums and things i should be going into to meet more people? 

help your local broke artist  

my premade shop is already up and loaded im just having trouble finding people !! 

1 answer to this question

Hi there!

The best way to grow your own community is to advertise and interact with members of our site! I would also highly recommend offering various canvas sizes as the IMVU DP size isn't always the easiest to use as your own profile picture on other sites. Most of our members appreciate larger sizes with various crops so they can use it/display it where ever they'd like to. 

In regards to advertising, I recommend that you upload your completed premades to the gallery and state that they are for sale in your topic! You can do the same on your profile and within status updates. 

Additionally, please note that sometimes it's a matter of waiting simply because there are numerous topics to go through. Keeping your topic updated and posting "bump" occasionally (once every 10 hours), will also help keep your topic on the first couple of pages of the topic listings. You can also purchase a "pin" from the Art Haven store to have your topic pinned for a certain period of time on the first page. 

I hope that answers your question and if you have any additional, feel free to let me know! 

:pblushing: 

Archived