Art Haven
  • Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Hello ~ I'm Kiyoshi !

Requesting Character Art / Fullbody /Bustup/Waistup/DisplayPhoto/ Panels for Twitch / Twitch Emotes/ Twitch Logos/banner. for an Original Character of mine.(Please see Experimental Variation as I'm now looking for different variations of Lucinda ^-^~) 

Name: Lucinda Grym, Grimm Reaper in Training.

Pet/Soul: Lucien The Demonic Soul Wisp.

She's kind of a representation of me I guess, but in an anime format, I've always wanted an OC that represents me, some sort of Original Character that I can display online that was kind of just me, And I need Character reference sheets to make it easier to get Arts done, or even a Model based off her in the future.

I'll be looking for Character reference sheets firstly(Roughly looking for 1-3. Depends If I need more after the first one!), but I'll also glady accept Fullbody, waist up, Bust shots if I think my OC can be represented in your art style ^-^. 

Please don't start drawing without asking me first before to go through (List some examples, and your Price), I don't want you to go through the trouble and I reject the art before I commit to buy it ^^. 
I'll be sending money through Paypal only. You can dm me your Paypal email, or your Paypal link in a DM if I Accept and I'll send a Payment after the first WIP is shown to me. 

Please don't use my OC as a Premade or sell it elsewhere, as I'm trying to base it off as myself in the Online World. (Also note that I plan to use this Character to represent me in the forms of Profile Pictures, Original Characters, An Online Identity, & Eventually have a 3D Model based off it.

Here is the Stash to my Folder of References: 
References .

here is a Description of my Character. 

She's an Average height, about 5'7 Girl with Really vibrant Red Hair, Usually done up in high buns, but if its let loose down, it just touches her shoulders in a Hime cut, front bang style. Light tanned Asian Skin tone, Flat chested, no breasts.  She wears black square rimmed glasses, She loves Rubber duckies, so she has a Rubber ducky hair clip , and a Fan of Death The Kid so a DTk hairbow in her hair. She's a Fan of Japanese Harajuku style clothing so her outfit would be a simple Black Blouse with the Black Tie, and some shorts with the Garter around her Right leg, and black dress shoes. She wears a Black & Red Heart Collar around her neck, and a Silver metal Pentagram necklace. Black and White socks to match her Parasol Umbrella that's also Striped black & White. Her eyes are Heterochromia, her right eye is Honey Golden, and her left eye is Icey Silverish Blue. She has a Companion aka her Soul, which is a Teal/Turquoise looking ghost Soul about a Squishmallow size just enough to either sit atop her head or in her arms. The Soul would have a toothy sharp grin with pearly white teeth probably in a Smirky or Smug grin, And Golden yellow eyes, the Lord Death Mask on the side of its head as its little accessory. No Arms, or legs for the Soul Companion. For Makeup, she has long Eyelashes with black mascara, and Black Eyeliner on the Top, and a natural Pink gloss on her lips. 

In Regards to poses, For Character Ref Sheet: Front & Back, waist up, Bust. A Few Facial Expressions (Happy, Smirk, Sad, Angry) 
For Fullbody, Waistup, Bust = You can choose the Expression & Pose !

Variation Description (Experimental)

I want to see different variations of Lucinda & see her in different outfits, maybe different hairstyles to see what can be improved for her future official design. Upgrades to her umbrella scythe (right now it currently just looks like an Umbrella, but it is also meant to be her Grim Scythe). 

Here is the Experimental stash references, but I'm also open to your ideas you have for Lucinda. 

Experimental Stash

Please keep references from original stash to keep the original hair color, eye color, collar & Necklaces intact. 

Twitch Emotes/ Discord Banner / Twitch Banner / Twitch Logo / Panels

Logo Stash

Twitch emotes, looking for a set of emotes with my OC character in a few different expressions. Happy, Laughing, Sad, Crying, Angry, unamused, bored, annoyed, using a spray bottle to spray people, hype, gg, and Raid. 

Looking for a set of Emotes with Lucien as the Character in a few different expressions, Angry, Happy, Laughing, Smug, Animated wobbles, Animated Drooling face, Raid, Hype, GG. 

For Banners; Discord Banner is in regards to my "Sleeping Pumpkin Server" so a Logo with the text: Sleeping Pumpkins. With bunnies & Duckies dressed in pumpkin costumes maybe decorating the letters / hanging off a few. Color scheme Orange, Black & Purple for that. would like a version with a background for the banner, and a transparent text png for just the lettering so that I could place it in channels. 

Twitch Logo; Somewhat similar to the Discord Banner but with the name Lucinda Grym. Color scheme, Black, Gold, & Blue- kind of her eye color scheme. I'd like Lucien to be apart of the twitch logo somewhere, either maybe at the end, or somewhere behind the name, or hanging off or sitting on the letter "C". I'd also think it would be nice to have her umbrella be incorporated into it, Maybe extended out from the first letter L, the handle kind of wrap around it, and it spouting out from the top? idk. (For the font itself, I'm thinking a Cute Gothic style would fit most) I'll have examples of a few logos where I like the text styles. 

Panels: Black, Gold & Blue. kind of in the same aesthetic theme as the Logo color & text format. 

Thanks for taking the time to look at my Request ^-^ .

Arts I've accepted so far

Reference Sheets From strangerdanger030 - WIP.
Reference sheet from Amy (Completed)
1 Fullbody Render from strangerdanger030 - WIP.
1 Bust up shot from cyclorpz (Completed)
1 Fullbody Chibi + Pet from cyclorpz (completed)

Edited by DeathTheKid

Adding Experimental & new references.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, strangerdanger030 said:

helloooo :D i'd love to do this for you, your character sounds really cool. this is my shop with examples and prices. my style and prices are also very flexible. lmk if you'd be interested dear <33

@ strangerdanger030 I love your art! Your anime style is so cute!. 

I would love a Full body rendered version, since including a Pet, 42 for base price, + 10 for pet & accessories,  52USD for a Fullbody? 

If you are interested in doing a Character reference sheet in the flat color anime Style we could discuss a price range, since that would be 2 fullbody ( 1 front, 1 back) waist up, 3 headshots (different expressions) and the accessories separetly, and the Pet (3 expressions) 120USD?

Let me know if prices need to be adjusted. 

I'm even willing to let you do both. I'm just really excited to see her come to life.

Edited by DeathTheKid
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, DeathTheKid said:

@ strangerdanger030 I love your art! Your anime style is so cute!. 

I would love a Full body rendered version, since including a Pet, 42 for base price, + 10 for pet & accessories,  52USD for a Fullbody? 

If you are interested in doing a Character reference sheet in the flat color anime Style we could discuss a price range, since that would be 2 fullbody ( 1 front, 1 back) waist up, 3 headshots (different expressions) and the accessories separetly, and the Pet (3 expressions) 120USD?

Let me know if prices need to be adjusted. 

I'm even willing to let you do both. I'm just really excited to see her come to life.

50 for a full body sounds good to me! also with the ref sheet, it's a bundle so instead of 120 it would be 105 because i'm running a discount. cheers

1 hour ago, strangerdanger030 said:

50 for a full body sounds good to me! also with the ref sheet, it's a bundle so instead of 120 it would be 105 because i'm running a discount. cheers

Ayee ! Looking forward to the first WIP, when its done send me a DM of your Paypal and I'll send payment ^-^. 

5 hours ago, cyclorpz said:

Hello! I'd love to try your OC out in any of my styles if you'd like. I've never done a character ref sheet before but I wouldn't mind trying if my style is something you're interested in!
If not that's okay!

other pricing is viewable in the other files provided!

If you have any questions feel free to ask c:
thank you for your time :bhaaa:!

How much for a Fullbody Chibi + Pet + the accessories? 

& a Bust shot would be perfect ^^ your art is adorable. 

10 minutes ago, DeathTheKid said:

Ill take the Ref Sheet ! Does this include the Pet as well? 

yes it does! i take payment after the lineart is completed and approved, so for the ref sheet you'll have an outline of the full body and the extra stuff. at this point you'll see the general framework and it should be enough for you to ask for any changes. if you're ok with this i can start working on it right now!

Just now, Amy said:

yes it does! i take payment after the lineart is completed and approved, so for the ref sheet you'll have an outline of the full body and the extra stuff. at this point you'll see the general framework and it should be enough for you to ask for any changes. if you're ok with this i can start working on it right now!

Yes please ♡ 

• Like 1

image.thumb.png.9a1ff2eff5198e315d5a2b36c89aa1c2.png

so here is the lineart, i was wondering if you wanted me to include expressions or not - i could do them for £3 per expression. so 3 of them would be £9, 5 as pictured in the circles would be an extra £15. let me know! also, for her eye colours, you said it was "her left eye" for example, to clarify would that be referring to OUR Left (the way we're looking at the picture, so THE left eye we see right now) or HER left (her looking at us)

if you're happy with it pls do send me the paypal email to send the invoice to after letting me know about the expressions!

Edited by Amy
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, Amy said:

image.thumb.png.9a1ff2eff5198e315d5a2b36c89aa1c2.png

so here is the lineart, i was wondering if you wanted me to include expressions or not - i could do them for £3 per expression. so 3 of them would be £9, 5 as pictured in the circles would be an extra £15. let me know! also, for her eye colours, you said it was "her left eye" for example, to clarify would that be referring to OUR Left (the way we're looking at the picture, so THE left eye we see right now) or HER left (her looking at us)

if you're happy with it pls do send me the paypal email to send the invoice to after letting me know about the expressions!

Her left, so our Right! .. yes I would love the expressions, is it possible to make the Mask on the Soul pet Larger? Something like those Festival Mask size? Also There is shorts under the shirt right? XD. The shorts should be attached to the Garter on herleg ^-^ .Other than that, things look perfect ! 

I will send you a DM with my Paypal email now ^-^

Edited by DeathTheKid

1 hour ago, strangerdanger030 said:

helloooo :D okay so would you want a full body render, or flat ref sheet? i did a sketch of a full body anyway since both of them would include a full body :)
image.thumb.png.03dd4addae9e941f44ecefb106c3f620.png

Oh Gosh it looks beautiful :O . 

The Duck Hairclip will be added as well yes?, 

And If it's alright with you I'm willing to pay for both the Fullbody Rendered & the Flat Sheet Character Reference sheet. ^-^

20 minutes ago, DeathTheKid said:

Oh Gosh it looks beautiful :O . 

The Duck Hairclip will be added as well yes?, 

And If it's alright with you I'm willing to pay for both the Fullbody Rendered & the Flat Sheet Character Reference sheet. ^-^

oh yes i forgot about the clip! thank you for reminding me. and thats totally fine, sounds good. i'll DM you my PayPal - unless you want me to send an invoice?

6 hours ago, DeathTheKid said:

How much for a Fullbody Chibi + Pet + the accessories? 

& a Bust shot would be perfect ^^ your art is adorable. 

Thanks for considering if you're still interested ! :klove:

A full body chibi would be about $25 + $4 for pet and accessories I could round that to about $30 USD in total for you!

If you'd prefer a bust shot though
Chibi bust would be: $20 (price is with the added pet and accessories)
Regular bust would be: $30 (price is with the added pet and accessories)

Lemme know if that works for you and if you're still interested and thank you for the compliment !
:blove:

4 minutes ago, cyclorpz said:

Thanks for considering if you're still interested ! :klove:

A full body chibi would be about $25 + $4 for pet and accessories I could round that to about $30 USD in total for you!

If you'd prefer a bust shot though
Chibi bust would be: $20 (price is with the added pet and accessories)
Regular bust would be: $30 (price is with the added pet and accessories)

Lemme know if that works for you and if you're still interested and thank you for the compliment !
:blove:

I will take the Fullbody Chibi with the Pet ^-^ ~ Once the First wip is done, I can send payment ^^ $30USD, 

And a Regular Bust 30$. 

So in total $60USD sound good? 

^-^ Once the First Wips are made I can send payment either through an invoice sent to me, or I can send through Paypal ~

• Thanks 1

• DeathTheKid changed the title to Requesting OC Drawn!(Not Accepting more for now!)
  • DeathTheKid changed the title to OC Art, Twitch logo/emotes (Open)