• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Artwork Lost & Found

Rate this question

Question

Lost and Found

Ever found artwork on your PC and don't remember who the artist is?
Post that artwork here and the community can help you find the original artist!
  • If you recognize any artwork posted here, please quote or tag the person who posted the art.
  • Place multiple pieces and bigger pieces under a spoiler to prevent slow loading times.
  • Make sure EC is properly censored, even if you link it off-site.
  • If someone finds the artist, edit your post and add in the artist name so that others know it's been found and can move on to others, or edit out your form completely.
Form

Artwork: 
Approx. Date Received: 
Artist's Name:  Not Found Yet
  • Like 1

This topic is NOT in any way, shape, or form to be used to track down buyers or artists of artwork that you do NOT personally own, or to attempt some sort of investigation for art theft.  If the artwork belongs to someone else, contact them to resolve whatever issue it is you have, not attempt to get the community involved in this negative behavior.

If someone is violating our policies, report them.  If it is off-site, do not bring it here.  This will be the only warning of this kind.  Anyone attempting to misuse the purpose of this topic going forward will be banned from it.

On 1/12/2019 at 8:48 AM, Alismora said:

This topic is NOT in any way, shape, or form to be used to track down buyers or artists of artwork that you do NOT personally own, or to attempt some sort of investigation for art theft.  If the artwork belongs to someone else, contact them to resolve whatever issue it is you have, not attempt to get the community involved in this negative behavior.

If someone is violating our policies, report them.  If it is off-site, do not bring it here.  This will be the only warning of this kind.  Anyone attempting to misuse the purpose of this topic going forward will be banned from it.

• Like 1

Artwork:  All by a different artist if I remember rightly.

Spoiler

67R0Lej.png.2f4ad09907b9b3fe7e3ced2093891cbb.pngniki_d10.png.20c32fcf4564f3de4ea93785e4219ce8.pngNiki.png.8b683e18f01487eaf6f7a3ffe5d9f0ae.pngUp9RfTX.gif.30f0b9a93e7a8da9f6873947d4b64097.gif

Approx. Date Received: I believe around July 2015.

• Like 1

Yo, I'm a dumb bum who forgot to name her references. So since I'm already here and posting can I please find the name for this one? 
Artwork:  

1502009720890_by_convexing-dbo4omz.jpg
Approx. Date Received: Mid 2017

Edited by Serpent
  • Like 1

Artwork:  Done by Same person [ I know their original name on old gasr "File" ] But they had changed it there so unsure/have been unsure for ages now who it is.. 

Part of me Thought Princess but idek ;w; 

Spoiler

Snap_QQXeHhAbIo1212447154.png  Snap_lLagSL60vg603600372.png  

Approx. Date Received:  Unsure.. but 2k14/2k15
Artist's Name:  Krissy

Thanks for the help!♥

Edited by kojo

Added artist! Ty alex!