• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

post some quotes

Yimu

"A witch ought never to be frightened in the dark forest, because she should be sure in her soul that the most terrifying thing in the forest was her."
- Terry Pratchett

"Our love was a black love born of sorrow, an unholy wound we carved into God."
- Gwendolyn MacEwen

"
When a flower doesn't bloom you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
- Alexander den Heijer

"Your mind is not a cage. It's a garden, and it requires cultivating."
- Libba Bray

These are my favorite quotes by amazing people and they help me get through life every single day. :cutehehed:

“If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal. Not to people or things.” - Albert Einstein

“Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” - Steve Jobs

“I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.” - Audrey Hepburn

"She said, “Caged skylarks don't sing.” But then the woman thrust the blowtorch in my mother's face, and I opened my mouth, and sang and sang and sang."

-The Shadow Society 

I fucking love quotes and I have a nice book of them that I have written down, so this thread has become my home--hi, welcome.

"Why is it that I'm anxious when I love him?.. No. I love him, that's why I'm anxious. It's because I love you that even if I take off the armor I've worn all my life, I'll still chase after you." 

also these posts i make r lowkey bout sm1 if u see dis i love u. ♥ cuz I'm cheesy af

i love cheesy ass quotes but never had anywhere to post em on here LOL. 

surprised no one has said anything bout where these quotes r from lmaooo :lazekudasai:

"girl should be two things: classy and fabulous."

― Coco Chanel

"In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different."

― Coco Chanel

We live in a dark and romantic and quite tragic world.” 

― Karl Lagerfeld

There is no pretending, I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there is life after that, I'll love you then.

― Cassandra Clare, City of Glass

"Go for it. Whether it ends good or bad, it was an experience."

— Anonymous

"It's a shallow life that doesn't give a person a few scars.” ~ Garrison Keillor 

“Not all scars show. Not all wounds heal. Sometimes you can't see the pain someone feels.” -Jennifer Shin 

“God will not look you over for medals, degrees or diplomas, but for scars."-Elbert Hubbard 

“Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.” ~Kahlil Gibran 

“Every winner has scars.” ~Robert N. C. Nix 

“In nature, nothing is perfect and everything is perfect. Trees can be contorted, bent in weird ways, and they're still beautiful.” Alice Walker 

"A pearl is a beautiful thing that is produced by an injured life. It is the tear [that results] from the injury of the oyster. The treasure of our being in this world is also produced by an injured life. If we had not been wounded, if we had not been injured, then we will not produce the pearl." Stephan Hoeller 

I really like these ones ^^;

"You are who you choose to be."

-  Ted Hughes / Hogarth Hughes, Iron Giant

"I've always loved the idea of not being what people expect me to be."
― Dita Von Teese

"Life has taught me that you can’t control someone’s loyalty. No matter how good you are to them, doesn’t mean they’ll treat you the same. No matter how much they mean to you, doesn’t mean they’ll value you the same. Sometimes the people you love the most, turn out to be the people you can trust the least. "

― Trent Shelton

"Take the lover who looks at you like you’re some kind of magic."
― Frida Kahlo

"Seduce my mind and you can have my body, find my soul and I’m yours forever."
― 
M.D. Waters, Archetype

"Damaged people are dangerous. They know they can survive."
― Josephine Hart, Damage

I could've swore I heard it from a song but can't find it ; o;

it was something along the lines of 

"I'm starting to think I think too much about overthinking things."

something like that, kinda a general paradoxish thing

"Here’s to the ones who dream,
Foolish as they may seem."
 La La Land

"Sometimes you have to move on without certain people. If they’re meant to be in your life, they’ll catch up."

— Mandy Hale

"Perhaps, somewhere, some day, at a less miserable time, we may see each other again."

— Vladimir Nabokov, Lolita

"Never apologize for how you feel. No one can control how they feel. The sun doesn’t apologize for being the sun. The rain doesn’t say sorry for falling. Feelings just are." 

Iain S. Thomas, Intentional Dissonance

"There are two reasons why we don’t trust people. First - we don’t know them. Second - we know them."

— Anonymous

Archived