• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Nerk

league all day everyday.............................

I guess I do play don't starve together but it's been a while :-D

I own overwatch but I barely play it 

Need to play all the games on steam I haven't touched 

the end >:)! 

1 hour ago, Nerk said:

@Ducktaped you should try dont starve together spesh if you play minecraft alot 

Oo. That sounds fun. I've been getting into Farming Valley and What is Minecraft mods lately. if it's a mod I'll try it out too c:

true my ass was all in the league chats most of the time so.. I think people know by now that I play it.. :'(

UH yeah I play basically everything tbh I don't have a specific role.. But I guess mid/jungle are my most preferred roles and ziggs is without a doubt ma fav boy in the game. In the jungle I mostly play some dumb shit like Maokai and Amumu to make ppl ngry cause fuck tanks am I right LOL

But I guess I had most success with Ziggs in ranked :-D what about you tho!!!

Uhm yeah I played Don't starve together with my classmate a lot but one time she just put our base on fire or some shit and I was like uhm.. we worked so hard fuck this shit >:( but tbh I think I've played the game more alone than together LOL think around 50 days was my longest until we died. Good times 

Just now, Ducktaped said:

Oo. That sounds fun. I've been getting into Farming Valley and What is Minecraft mods lately. if it's a mod I'll try it out too c:

I mean the game does have mods you can buy it from g2a for about 11 dollars i think? its not an expensive game but yeah you can also do farming on DST aswel its a fun game i think youll enjoy it 

Just now, Nerk said:

I mean the game does have mods you can buy it from g2a for about 11 dollars i think? its not an expensive game but yeah you can also do farming on DST aswel its a fun game i think youll enjoy it 

I have the regular Don't Starve but only on PS4 ;-; Not sure why but it scares me lmao so I have my husband play it since he's a better gamer than me. 

icryallthetime

@Flix i started basic and that was support lolol this was back in season 2 i think but i ended up giving up with league and came back about season 4 and i started jungle my first jungler i ever played was warwick but i ended up playing the big tanks but in jungle i think ive had more fun with xin early game he can be weak but time you hit that late game youll shit on anyone  but part from xin i do play voli/amumu and naut. i do mix my roles up tho and i play adc as much as i can as it can be more easy to carry a game then jungle with adc i think Jinx is my main for that i have been trying to plau kennan adc also!

Just now, Nerk said:

@Ducktaped they have it on ps4? i never knew that. i knew they had a phone app for it!

Yeah.  It's pretty fun (to watch) on the PS4. I think it's only PC, PS4 and Phone app so far. I've tried getting started on the phone app but it was so small, my blind ass couldn't read a thing ToT

kennen adc seems like a fun time. Idk I started out when like Ekko almost came out and I was having the big hype for Ekko even though I sucked at him.. LOL He was the first champ I got to mastery 5. Guess I played support for a while too and top kinda? But the epic ADC role is something I've never been good at and probably never will cause my positioning is supertrash. :'( Tho I haven't played league for a solid few days cause no one wants to play and playing alone is boring tbh.  Also do u play ranked or naH? 

@Flix Just keep trying at adc dude youlll get the hang of it just takes time and thats for kennan adc sometimes it can work sometimes it dont but its still fun to try off meta champs i think and feel free to add me on league NerkVerse i play with @Fervent and a few other friends even tho we lose alot we play for fun 

Yeah idk I just die a lot when I play ADC but tbh lately when I just get filled to ADC all I do is farm and it will go pretty decent.. For dem good off-meta picks gotta love some vel'koz mundo, amumu support or some weird shit like that. But yeah sure I'll add you ! On NA my losses are more than my wins.. feels bad man. You could say I'm pretty good at losing.   but yeah you're right it's all about fun and people take the game too serious which makes me not want to play it alone even though not all people think like that big struggles of life but sure we could play sometime :-D 

Archived