• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Nerk

@Kia no you're the angel please xoxo

but I don't mind teaching you even tho I'm still learning too but Terry can be the one to be like wtf are y'all doing 

re: BDO 

its super cool and fun

super clean and smooth like the combat system is super cool and fun to play with but prepare to grind baby grind

@Nerk Yeahhhh that kinda started making me mad at them. I've been playing on an off since they were still subscription based and when they started coming out with new classes they were keeping them race and gender locked and I read somewhere it's because it's "too much work" to make all the models and animations for each race and gender. Like I get it's A LOT of work, but it's kinda shitty that EVERY new class they're doing that to. 

:angri:

I prefer PC because I'm really bad with controller

My Mains:

League of Legends

Tomb Raider 

Overwatch

Far Cry Series

CS:GO

I can't choose between PUBG and H1Z1 :c

@Flix LOLOL

shush shush it's okay. let your truth be known

joking joking

@Satan okay I trust you

pls teach me

both you and @Alex can teach me to be a pro League gamer grrrrrrrl rawrxD

let me know when to report for my lessons

until then, catch me watching others play games I can't play on my Mac

:cry:

@Kia >:((((((( WTF!!!!!!!!!!!  ! ! ! !  !1 you better be joking woA111111!!!!

I installed guitar hero 3 on my laptop wow good shit now I can play it with keyboard and mouse isn't that crazy...

Or I could just buy a new guitar and play it on the wii.. but you know.. >:(

@Alex I'd say it's worth it! The Light pushes Illidan and he ends up doing a thing that's like "OOOO SHIT!". Not all of Argus is even released yet, the next part is opened ooonnn.... Wednesday I think. :dance:

Archived