Aury

NCT is a mess and y'all know it

(come spasm with me)

18 (+3) cute boys & counting

My name is Neo for a reason you know?

g3.gif.13f476a5e4537ff62226c839dc3c7f83.gif

follow nct on twitter: NCTNCT in japanNCT DREAMNCT127

follow nct on instagram: NCTNCT DREAMNCT127

HERE's a self written guide but u can also just search "unhelpful guide to nct on youtube"

Spoiler
  1. NCT stands for Neo Culture Technology which means growing and expanding. It was created to be able to keep adding members into the group and expand into a global group.
  3. They currently have 18 REVEALED members to be apart of the NCT title.
  4. Currently NCT has 3 divided and debuted subunits, these subunits can have member additions and changes. Each NCT (unit) has a different concept and a majority different set of members. NCT 127 focuses on korea and 127 is actually the longitude (or latitude) or Seoul, hence 127. NCT dream is with the younger members whom are still in their 10s. NCT U  (means NCT UNITED) is the main interchangeable unit, their concept can vary. I've listed each groups title songs and current member lineups.
  6. NCT 127 : debuted with FIRETRUCK, comebacks include LIMITLESS, CHERRY BOMB, TOUCH
  7. currently has members: Taeil, Taeyong, Johnny, Jaehyung, Doyoung, Mark, Haechan, Winwin, Yuta
  8. they originally debuted with 7 members, Johnny and Doyoung were added in for limitless+
  10. NCT DREAM: debuted with CHEWING GUM, comebacks include MY FIRST AND LAST, WE YOUNG, GO, WE GO UP
  11. currently has members: Mark (graduating), Haechan, Jeno, Jaemin, Renjun, Chenle, Jisung
  12. UPDATE: jaemin has returned from his recovery and has rejoined for GO
  14. NCT U: debuted with WITHOUT YOU (+CHINESE VRS) and THE 7TH SENSE, comebacks BOSS, BABY DONT STOP, TIMELESS
  15. currently debuted members: Taeyong, Yuta, Jaehyung, Doyoung, Taeil, Ten, Mark, Lucas, Jungwoo, Winwin, Kun
  17. They will be debuting an nct china soon !
  19. My bias Mark has been the only member to debut in all 3 subunits.

Archived