• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

lanuryd's custom shop ᵕ̈♡˳೫˚∗ OPEN (1/3 SLOTS)

Lanuryd

welcome! 

T-AIqc1NuG_xXMpZQIz1KpMR4u--EqzmwUkEuK8GsCsykEyQmG3-vDGkH7AU-2OI7eChMcyzZubUKkneH17oqoQFOfbAPPcGALfO6LuevrjwzYR4hFDVUGvziKegaKphe9HFVe5ctTavSEFWLSqAdoA

my name’s lu and i like to draw!

thank you so much for your interest in my art 

i'm now on holidays from college ^^ i can finally draw!!

【 𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒 】

Spoiler

all Art Haven rules apply. 

all custom arts/premades are for personal use ONLY.

you can’t modify in any way my art / claim it as yours / resell as NFT / resell it without my permission. do NOT use or upload my art in AI apps.

➤ i also accept private orders through PM!

payment will be through paypal invoices (you will need to put your paypal email in the form but if you prefer you can do it through PM!) and in USD. 

payment must be upfront.

i don’t do refunds, but in case something happens and I find myself unable to finish your order i will refund you! 

big changes only will be made in sketch phase.

i have the right to use all the artwork i’ve done as examples in my shop/portfolio. please credit my art.

i have the right to refuse any request I don’t feel comfortable with. 

please be kind! i always give my 100% to make every custom meet my commissioners’ expectatives; also please know that english is not my first language so i might make mistakes sometimes! 

by comissioning me, you are accepting all my t.o.s

please feel free to ask or pm if you have any questions or special requests! ^^

i love to draw new things and get out of my comfort zone

discord: lanuryd

【 𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐬 】

˗ˏˋ bust ˎˊ˗ 

$35 usd

☆ additional character: +15 usd

Wuko7AUUlXij1YSB1u1pTERStWLqmPTXM1FFprcJe_2hYjJjKs8UKJ-ADNumEsxpztyIisC6dqM60EjMvx5ws4_vp4uy6_qkgU7oyXSjk5vvcbsgaRoGKfI2-QSDedNmVLTgHqEzoBmVKos7A57NwJg  lGZRSgGr0kiBa9fi9PsiLygbcxOCPYGFmPh5PcHPZI3WGqnlHcVOn6cRvVxzfYvC1dGdTWJ4mgWZcGOzqlM98Ypeo02eCmuZUOveEcS6QryGRbTsbQdZKTi5LbnDQcKEsTh0ZY46iHIjsBc2gxgcPMQwT26hXMjX7Luz4eQy-M2nftn6o_XtRB80kKiStwurYYmFeTdGgOtOInVgRgu3AYGey-VtsZbVFxeBw1Qu6zc0JQe9vEkvurO8JQWsGNQbtf8zga3Wn_DQPBl4xmWbRluVwdo7An-GObprhs6dhOOz1I

˗ˏˋ waist up ˎˊ˗

$50 usd

☆ additional character: +25 usd

A3pA5o8w2JPuRpmUA03j8D-qRhZcEpYPJs9WVYxnnjka8buBa6SmhBof_BIkbIK-A5QA34yQGmOgseCQbAv7g_LR-_pJEIVf8inTO4WNX_Pff66IWVIH17tNJgEVyCbYme4z0OUBmKszWiF752AfH6g

cPsDKnb4PErxbWCOd1AbYU9BIGFEYbl80ceilBggGyM2ZtdsNhQpea-SopwaSiN4vwUBeLmvbnRLWeLB9QkpNERK_hiRGDP3Bt7BXaD9NVTlHS1LHTWExw_h1lZouISh951TAuoqsuJ5g5Y2YdOAq0k  0pGWEdXB0_DfpIqOBwa67xtnfiIYVJMkqdhxXQ1HgXdfoKqjjo2LZZSeLi2ChPceKyI_94gqCFqFvh-gWzovtELalT5tDMkGIxeionOLRzWceSKGmAttlLG6Og0prLhmG6l_V1sx7DR8OvLEoQxpdcY

˗ˏˋ half body ˎˊ˗

$70 usd

☆ additional character: +40 usd

OKJivo1lROoQwaswg4cTXaInRgt7aQV7H9Wzs6eRxJqiw2zqIO0IpYAXr4afwSUVwQbJaDbQjzhSG-fyqIKmC4imW384vai_DYV5pGGBMxI1uWFxz4duPrLVdSYxX11bPjxgevWelIu_4lo_AVoLI5Y  5c9IpEY0GHubXQM6iDNAD2woDi5HwvxbMTx77z7b2bbt-AFO3xty5CyXsDFQLI8aQNgW7R7GwpgbsSdYZxnRtIr1aK8ZbecwMvxb4JjtwZUWxVH9YI8k9EK02dTLckJmSaBrZOJf1Kyi4YZm4p8BSqQ

˗ˏˋ chibiˎˊ˗ 

$20 usd

☆ additional character: +10 usd

OQ6UzfNiz_LFU3CISZLVT-ZtbVBhC8qrAZX-HbhEEpdjy1tcp1VUNfo05ZHof-IMX3w0f55YxI3ksI_GUVjHfT9NoO6n1GasHaEluBzU7oigHlsMlrtxqawgS0_uFR-RK9_el9-LnZnk-fE5_mzX-a0smruTMRY9aX-G6GBaHdxR5DulkfIV0NrplDTGs6qg95oUUH4GCE8o0OJjtswkvdjgtKiXY1MK8xDpX48KrjDnheRt5zJLuNR8r071wz1Dap-iR2WtflPs1o_taMsaBdp6VxovRtCyRzstdCDXqlPF5g

more examples in my profile

♡ animations (such as winking, blinking, floating sparkles, etc) cost $2 more per animation. if it's a more complex animation (ex. face expression changing) it'll cost more!

♡ very complex characters and/or drawn backgrounds cost extra ($5-$10)

if the character has no previous art and i have to draw it from scrach with references it'll have an extra cost

【 𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐚 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨 】 【 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦 】

゚+。will draw。+゚

fanart, OC, real people, furry, anthro, soft gore, gore, nekomimi, ships, animals

゚+。won’t draw。+゚

offensive art, mechas, very detailed backgrounds and just everything I don’t feel comfortable with

♡ gif + still included

♡ large + smaller file, text and watermark included

solid color background or transparent is included

✧ selected option (¿bust, waist up, half body, chibi?):

✧ references: 

✧ animations:

✧ vibe you're going for (kawaii, edgy, sexy, etc.):

✧ background (color or complex):

✧ text:

✧ watermark (optional):

✧ paypal email (can be sent by pm):

♡ please tag me when ordering!

♡ please be detailed and clear with the references (such as pose, expressions, vibe you’re going with) so I can make an accurate and beautiful art for you! ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ♡‧₊˚

thank you for reading! have a nice day(´꒳`)♡

𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐬 】

1. private order

2. ---

3.  ---

Edited by Lanuryd
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

【 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦 】

✧ selected option (¿bust, waist up, half body, chibi?): chibi 

✧ references: my oc ^^ / clothing/hair/accer / pose/expression/etc

✧ animations: blinking/sparkles

✧ vibe you're going for (kawaii, edgy, sexy, etc.): edgy/spooky

✧ background: transparent if you can!

✧ text: mugi

✧ watermark (optional): mugi

✧ total: $24? i think

✧ paypal email (can be sent by pm) it’s [email protected] :blove:

for the oc just ignore the piercings & for the link with the pose/expression id like the horns, wings, and tail from there please! :lazerose:

Edited by xock

forgot to add the sparkles sorry lol
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, xock said:

【 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦 】

✧ selected option (¿bust, waist up, half body, chibi?): chibi 

✧ references: my oc ^^ / clothing/hair/accer / pose/expression/etc

✧ animations: blinking/sparkles

✧ vibe you're going for (kawaii, edgy, sexy, etc.): edgy/spooky

✧ background: transparent if you can!

✧ text: mugi

✧ watermark (optional): mugi

✧ total: $24? i think

✧ paypal email (can be sent by pm) it’s [email protected] :blove:

for the oc just ignore the piercings & for the link with the pose/expression id like the horns, wings, and tail from there please! :lazerose:

AHHH hi @ xock  i remmber you!! hope you've been doing well aaaa such a cute oc !!!

just to be sure, for the outfit it would be the white t-shirt and pants right? just to make sure since the front part of the shirt won't be visible bc of the pose 

and yes it's 24 that's correct! you can pay now or wait for the wip!  :blove:

thank you so much!!!!

Edited by Lanuryd

hi! this is my first time ordering on this site so my apologies if i do something wrong sob dkasksj

✧ selected option: bust

✧ references: th profile , main ref (use alt hairstyle please)

✧ animations: blinking + sparkles + one ear wiggle

✧ vibe you're going for (kawaii, edgy, sexy, etc.): proper / serious

✧ background: dark foggy/spooky woods

✧ text: noir

✧ watermark (optional): mitis

✧ total: 35 + 2 + 2 + 2 = 41 (not sure if ear wiggle is complicated, lmk :3)

✧ paypal email (can be sent by pm): ill pm if approved :D

notes - pastel pink haired nekomimi ; she is blind and wears a medical eyepatch on one eye ; shes is a barber/seamstress ; her eyes look similar to opals ; please make sure to include her gold accessories on her ears sob (also let me know if the toyhouse link doesnt work and ill use gdrive!)

• Like 1

hello @ mimie !! thank you so much for ordering, and no worries, welcome to AH! (*^▽^*) feel free to ask if you need help with something on this site 

approved, she's super pretty, do you have a preference in which ear should move? ear wiggle would cost 4 and the spooky woods bg would be 5 more, in total would be 48, if that's alright with you let me know:blove:

43 minutes ago, Lanuryd said:

AHHH hi @ xock  i remmber you!! hope you've been doing well aaaa such a cute oc !!!

just to be sure, for the outfit it would be the white t-shirt and pants right? just to make sure since the front part of the shirt won't be visible bc of the pose 

and yes it's 24 that's correct! you can pay now or wait for the wip!  :blove:

thank you so much!!!!

hiiii !! tysm omggg and yes it's just a white tshirt with pajama pants :blove:& okk !!

@ xock hi hi!! base colors :blove: i wasn't sure which hair color was the right one so here's the two of them lol let me know what you think and which one is the correct one!! ^^

image.png.d0a0a48619e2e2b9be6ac33c461ecebe.png

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Lanuryd said:

@ xock hi hi!! base colors :blove: i wasn't sure which hair color was the right one so here's the two of them lol let me know what you think and which one is the correct one!! ^^

image.png.d0a0a48619e2e2b9be6ac33c461ecebe.png

hii ! it’s actually the blonde one 

Edited by xock

ignore my other comment HAHA

hi hi @ xock !! hope you're doing okay,,, here's the finished version, i hope you like it!! :aww: if you notice any error let me know and i'll change it asap!! tysm again ♡♡♡♡♡ 

xockgifS.gif.6129fbe6a68dec9bd74e18b1d2a44d9c.gifxockstillS.png.33930f290864613867b0c10159751650.pngxockgifL.thumb.gif.83eb0ce353e1405961cda1669432d2b5.gifxockstillL.thumb.png.f505cc4540593d2319ba7cf6db8a9804.png

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Lanuryd said:

hi hi @ xock !! hope you're doing okay,,, here's the finished version, i hope you like it!! :aww: if you notice any error let me know and i'll change it asap!! tysm again ♡♡♡♡♡ 

xockgifS.gif.6129fbe6a68dec9bd74e18b1d2a44d9c.gifxockstillS.png.33930f290864613867b0c10159751650.pngxockgifL.thumb.gif.83eb0ce353e1405961cda1669432d2b5.gifxockstillL.thumb.png.f505cc4540593d2319ba7cf6db8a9804.png

OH MY GOD YOU DID SO GREAT I LOVE IT :lazeroll: I CANT WAIT TO COME BACK

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, xock said:

OH MY GOD YOU DID SO GREAT I LOVE IT :lazeroll: I CANT WAIT TO COME BACK

AHHH I'M SO SO SOOOO HAPPY YOU LIKE IT!!!!!! :lazierblush:it was so fun to draw mugi~~ would love to draw again for you!!! thank you again for your order <333

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/30/2024 at 8:36 PM, Asheara said:

Your art style is so adorable!! I'll definitely be coming back. Good luck with your shop! :kcheeks:

thank you so soo much for you sweet comment!!! :aww: i really appreciate it!! and you are always welcome to come back, take care~ ☺️

• Lanuryd changed the title to lanuryd's custom shop ᵕ̈♡˳೫˚∗ OPEN (0/3 SLOTS)
  • Lanuryd changed the title to lanuryd's custom shop ᵕ̈♡˳೫˚∗ OPEN (1/3 SLOTS)
  • 2 weeks later...

@ Lanuryd

✧ selected option (¿bust, waist up, half body, chibi?): bust

✧ references: Isa - pose idea but with strawberry? 

✧ animations: n/a

✧ vibe you're going for (kawaii, edgy, sexy, etc.): kawaii, cute

✧ background: simple, something that looks cute

✧ text: Anne

✧ watermark (optional): Incendiary

✧ total: Let me know

✧ paypal email (can be sent by pm): [email protected]

• Like 1