• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

╭ ✽• Pixel Art Customs (ANIMATED) *•.

DeathlyUwU

I'm trying to build a portfolio and also practice more animations so i'll be accepting custom orders!

The pricing for these pixel art drawings will be $50. Can be any size you wish, can have a background as well and can be a detailed background too and the animations aren't extra cost. You may ask for the amount of animations you wish and doesn't matter how complex they are, but this is for practicing so if it's not the best i'm sorry! You can ask for changes in how I animate either you wanting it to be smoother, slower, etc. Feedback will help me improve, thank you!

These are some the examples I currently have:

Spoiler

5B.thumb.gif.830cf220ed2d098554538761b0485d3b.gif  3D.thumb.jpg.48092b0ea7d7b595a788063a168b86e5.jpg  3B.jpg.186c8cab3d5156a6b1f8d00be524c23f.jpg      copy_of_art.thumb.gif.f923927d90611f91488e61062e160822.gif

Form:

Size (Please have in mind these are pixel drawings):

References/OC:

Animations (Please add refs):

Name (If wanted in the drawing, or a logo, that works too!):

Edited by DeathlyUwU
  • Like 8

Super excited! I absolutely adore your pixel art; (your jigglypuff premade is perfection!!) I'll be back on payday for sure!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, quil said:

Super excited! I absolutely adore your pixel art; (your jigglypuff premade is perfection!!) I'll be back on payday for sure!!

Aww thanks 💘! Looking forwards to your order 😚

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Form:

Size (Please have in mind these are pixel drawings): 1600 x 2200

References/OChttps://sta.sh/2faqioy4749  background can a  bedroom filled with emo plushies like gloomy/skelanimals ext

Animations (Please add refs): just blinking would be nice!

Extras: can i be holding a totodile (pokemon) plushie? He's in the optional refs

Name (If wanted in the drawing, or a logo, that works too!): Lucy and a watermark of HPV on a version if possible :3

Edited by HPV
  • Like 1

Size (Please have in mind these are pixel drawings): DP size 160x220

References/OC: will DM

Animations (Please add refs): blinking, wand glowing, sparkles

Name (If wanted in the drawing, or a logo, that works too!): Lali

• Like 1

5 hours ago, HPV said:

Form:

Size (Please have in mind these are pixel drawings): 1600 x 2200

References/OChttps://sta.sh/2faqioy4749  background can a  bedroom filled with emo plushies like gloomy/skelanimals ext

Animations (Please add refs): just blinking would be nice!

Extras: can i be holding a totodile (pokemon) plushie? He's in the optional refs

Name (If wanted in the drawing, or a logo, that works too!): Lucy and a watermark of HPV on a version if possible :3

Thank you for the order! I'll shortly come back to you with a sketch ☺️. Would you prefer me sending wips through DM?

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Lali said:

Size (Please have in mind these are pixel drawings): DP size 160x220

References/OC: will DM

Animations (Please add refs): blinking, wand glowing, sparkles

Name (If wanted in the drawing, or a logo, that works too!): Lali

Thank you for the order! Please DM me the refs whenever you're free ☺️. Would you prefer me sending wips through DM?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DeathlyUwU said:

Thank you for the order! Please DM me the refs whenever you're free ☺️. Would you prefer me sending wips through DM?

yes please wips through DM 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DeathlyUwU said:

Thank you for the order! I'll shortly come back to you with a sketch ☺️. Would you prefer me sending wips through DM?

Sure~ DMs will be good!! thank you so much for accepting ( sowwy im late :,3):catwow:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, HPV said:

Sure~ DMs will be good!! thank you so much for accepting ( sowwy im late :,3):catwow:

Oh I forgot! Could you send a refs for the post please?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DeathlyUwU said:

Oh I forgot! Could you send a refs for the post please?

I updated my props folder to just be poses and such for you <33 

• Like 1