☆ Chitchat

Ayumi

@Taehyung wow.. good to know winkwonk image

@Viatrix ive been rly good bb!! thank you for asking, oh and for supporting my male auction piece as well, glad you liked the grumpy manimage

@Kita tbh im sure they'd be even more ???? at you if they knew the context LMAOOIRUE WE HAD THIS TALK image

@Mya pretty goood loveee, and you?? man that DP is so nice im jealous image

@Tinkalila hi hi! nice to meet you too and welcome ♥ image

guys do you know any good tv shows to watch.. i rly need to try watching more but not sure what tb 

@Ayumi that's good, I'm okay! I am struggling with issues though but been coping. hehe ik I feel in love with her the moment I saw her and that's when yimu got it for me so I was like super happy alsmot cried too lmao :pblushing:

@Viatrix AWWW thank you so much bb and i'm gladddd!! ive missed drawing guys but i have some female customs to do before reopening slots ;___; 

@Mya issues? what kinda issues? :c they sound bad nonetheless, i hope things get better for you soon ♥

@Noxey omg LOOL I HAVE A LOT MORE IF YOU WANT TBH 

@Ayumi just some family & financial issues and also school related which is a long story..thank you though ❤️ I’m coping through them and trying to fix them. Hopefully everything will work out for me soon.

@Mya oh noh :c i hope things will be better for you soon, ik the feeling and it honestly sucks lol but at least THERE'S ALWAYS TOMORROW!!! image

@Viatrix oo excited to draw your hot babies for sureee image also you got me hooked on Paradise, oh and Love Maze is also so good,  ;c 

@Kita too late now..  image

@Ayumi I know they will get better, thank you again for caring and being so thoughtful. That’s trueeeee, lol I found $6 in my drawer and I got to buy me some caesar salad for dinner tonight so I’m happy about that lol

Welcome to the group everyone! 

@Viatrix you're always such a sweet soul omo! Wanted to stop and say heeeey because of you LOL. Hope you have been well too?

I'm going to my local fair today! heh. Did you do anything fun this weekend? :aww:

... DID ANYONE DO ANYTHING FUN THIS WEEKEND? LOL 

c58.gif

@Viatrix i hope you have been enjoying your weekend too bby!! hanging out w friends sounds rly fun too. *inserts happy bear emote here* 

@Xunjo OMG LMAO that gif is sooo cute!! and a fair?? that must be so fun, i wanna see pictureeeees! i havent been to any for so long and it makes me sad ;c *teary bear emote* 

im on my phone meeeh

@Viatrix oml four wheeling sounds like a blast! Glad you were careful, since that can get dangerous :bhee:

@Ayumi LOL isn't it? Omg, Umaru is so cute and even better with the fairies LOL. I'll make sure to take photos, glad I checked this before I head out :aww:

Will let you guys know how it went, and share pics when I'm back! There's a demolition derby today so hope I can get some good shots, and clips :cutethumbsup:

Archived