step by step on how i move ear ovo ~
Step 1 - plan the animation movement out
first is rough,i don't do sketches (cos i already know the movement I'm aiming for, but if ur not familiar w movement or u dunno how it will look do sketch first)
i look for any lines that look off, any motions that look too rough, and mis-aligned line-thickness in each of the frames
Step 2 - clean it up
using the frame-by-frame as a starting point, i go back and clean up all the rough edges, redo any parts that look too jump-y or rough, and do my best to get all the lines to look neat and smooth in animation
Step 3 - testing with base colour (1 colour)
once satisfied w/ the movement, i fill in with a bright colour (my eyes suck, if u dun need this step u can skip;; but i can't see for sh*t so i always do this) to test out how it looks or will look when it's filled in. if it looks ok i move on, if not i go back and fix anything that looks off
Step 4 - testing with filled-in base colour (flat colours)
once everything is set up to my liking, i'll do the base colour in just for the ears (usually, this is my last step in making a animation/dp , so everything is already done colours, other animations, bg, etc) and test how it looks compared to everything else, if it looks good i'll colour & test it and fix if it needs fixing.
- you are not allowed to redistribute this in any way, this is not for commerical use
- you are not allowed to edit/redo/rework the artwork in any way, not even to add your name to it
- No refunds, returns, exchanges.
- All sales are final.
- Do not remove my signature or crop the artwork.
- I retain all rights to the artwork.
- Once you purchase this tutorial, you will be able to see all future updates or changes I make to it