• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

[Pending]Experimental art practice

qgdvdsajskakn

Do you have a preference in characters like gothy or pinkish characters or are any styles okay? 

And do you have access to Toyhouse? I‘d go ahead and post my link but it‘s visible to logged in users only so I figured I‘d ask beforehand 👀

• Like 1

A couple of my ocs that I find cute to draw ♥
If any are drawn please send to my inbox < 3 I get a lot of notifications here

I'm okay with textless but if you like
Text: Tiara

Wm: Radd@AH

thank you for the opportunity~

Edited by Radd
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, N0te said:

Do you have a preference in characters like gothy or pinkish characters or are any styles okay? 

And do you have access to Toyhouse? I‘d go ahead and post my link but it‘s visible to logged in users only so I figured I‘d ask beforehand 👀

I have no preferences either and fine and I have toyhouse!!

• Like 1

Form:

Text:Kath

Watermark:KirsChie

Refs/Ocs/Screenies/FanArt(Non-OC): Me In Real  Ayasaki  Galaxia  Cheska  Crisann  My TekTeks 

My Genshin Impact Inspire Characters:Hikari Satou(Inazuma)Yasmien Kushira(Sumeru)

All of My Screenies: Screenies 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Minokumi said:

I have no preferences either and fine and I have toyhouse!!

Oki Tysm for info! :lazierblush:

My OC‘s, a collection of different themes and some closed species :  https://toyhou.se/Bunlee/characters/folder:2752153

Text/Watermark : Bunlee (I am fine w textless but if you prefer giving out text versions)

Tysm for considering and the opportunity 

• Like 1

Form:
:blove:
Text / Watermark: Bee / Alien
References: ❤️ | 🧡 | 💛 | 💚 | 💙 | 💜 | ❤️ | 🧡 | 💛 | 💚 💙 | 💜 | ❤️ | 🖤slight gore TW 
⇡ will provide unwatermarked version(s) in DM if chosen ♥⇡
Extra info: Artistic freedom, but there are options to give you ideas!
+ info in sta.sh description of some OC's & you can ignore any animation info!

ezgif.com-gif-maker(10).gif.b2689bb5dabaffa6de340945618901d0.gif07a87a85aedc3a03d5de25cf216b4429.png.d2f562de5c3ee3cf8ded352e03c5505d.png                 

Edited by Beep
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

tumblr_inline_mo65uk1Nup1qz4rgp540.gif.7f31546ff928810f8dade56c5120a970.gif
My OCs ~  Lime☆   Aurora♤  Kindred

Text: Rory  Or Kindred for Kindred

Watermark: AggravatedIntentions or Kindred for Kindred 

I encourage and love artistic freedom! I love all styles and enjoy being able to see what amazing ideas get added to my characters!