• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Draw Me Senpai! <3 - (FULL) (5/5)

Viohazard

2 minutes ago, Viohazard said:

@ Bunno

I have a sketch for you~! please let me know if everything looks good so far~! If so you can send payment when ready~!

ShO2naI.png

AHHH i love this!!

can you move Eric's face so that way he's looking more forward rather than the side angle? Mine also has a heart on her eye as well :klovee: otherwise everything else is perfect! 

• Like 1

Just now, Bunno said:

AHHH i love this!!

can you move Eric's face so that way he's looking more forward rather than the side angle? Mine also has a heart on her eye as well :klovee: otherwise everything else is perfect! 

Sure thing~!

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Viohazard said:

@ Meowsixx

I have a sketch for you~! please let me know if everything looks good so far~! If so you can send payment when ready~!

:blove:

QTSKiyX.png

She’s so gorgeous could her hair be more voluminous and a cherry instead of the strawberry I think it’ll fit better sorry my bad T~T  her beauty marks also I’ll link you a reference on placement❤️

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Viohazard said:

@ Meowsixx

Better? :)

DQVf9xh.png

@ cel

line work has been started~ I will update you next once I have finished :byaslove:

Hide contents

MHIWEQw.png

Cherry matching the rose color and darker green👌 sent payment ❤️❤️❤️

• Like 1

@ cel

Hello there~ I have a line work wip for you~! Please let me know if everything looks correct so far, next is flat color.  ; u ; Also. sorry it took a lot longer to draw then I thought, Its been a while since Ive done a full-ish body art lol.

:blove:

Spoiler

je22kLS.png

• Like 1