• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Draw Me Senpai! <3 - (OPEN) (4/5)

Viohazard

2 hours ago, Viohazard said:

@ cel

Hello~ <3 I have a Flat color update for you~!  Please let me know if everything looks correct so far~! Last step before shading~! :cutefingergun:

Reveal hidden contents

oehIl7Y.png

eOVtEZU.png

thank u so much for doing that!! i think i prefer this version that u did if that’s okay!! <3

• Like 1

Just letting everyone know, I still plan on doing a Harajuku-themed premade set but due to orders needing time to be worked on plus my other main job I have yet to have any time to sketch out the others.

:byaslove:

So with that being said,

The first Hello Kitty theme pre-made will be for sale early just since I have her started.

Price: $50

Animations: Blinking, ear wiggles, eye sparkles, moving sparkles, Blushing.

She is yours to use as an oc once purchased, and colors can be left to me or your choice~

Pm me if interested

Purrfect Kitty: AVAILABLE

QufScJA.png