• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

⭒☽ Ó L E O ☾⭒ - {1 Week HIATUS due to Health}

Ephemera

4 hours ago, Ephemera said:

@ Feyri  Art its done! Thank you♥
Here are the files:

FeyriA.png.4c597be32df7747cebd9a90d37bde9ee.png FeyriB.png.38c1c38b765cfaebb0cb4db1a609c00a.png FeyriC.png.a67ef20a972585a25639506769421804.png

+1 Slot Open!
- Make sure to read my ToS, Ordering Information, and Will & Won't Draw!

Thank you so much, Wes! She came out stunning!!

• Like 1

┃♡ FORM:

▸References: https://sta.sh/21blidos1w9z?edit=1
▸Animation(Optional): Blinking on both

▸Name/Text: Kati
▸Watermarks(Optional): Saucy
▸Note/Extras: Instead of earrings, make black plugs (stretched ears)
▸Paypal Email: [email protected]

Edited by Saucy

7 hours ago, Taemin said:

┃♡ FORM:

▸References: here ♥ (he's a boy)
▸Animation(Optional): n/a

▸Name/Text: Mayu
▸Watermarks(Optional): Mayu@imvu
▸Note/Extras: you can choose pose
▸Paypal Email: [email protected]

Hi!♥ I'm considering your form but I have some concerns I want to tell you before making a decision, I'm not very good with Males OCs, and I also don't do face resemblance, I notice you are looking for a more specific look in the visuals of the face and I can try but I'm unable to fully do resemblances, so let me know if this is okay to proceed♥

4 hours ago, Feyri said:

Thank you so much, Wes! She came out stunning!!

Thanks to you for the order!♥

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Ephemera said:

Hi!♥ I'm considering your form but I have some concerns I want to tell you before making a decision, I'm not very good with Males OCs, and I also don't do face resemblance, I notice you are looking for a more specific look in the visuals of the face and I can try but I'm unable to fully do resemblances, so let me know if this is okay to proceed♥

Thanks to you for the order!♥

No worry the face is just for ref and he's like a femboy, so you can just do what you usually do ♥ If you agree to do him, I thank you in advance and if you prefer take other order i understand :blove:

8 minutes ago, Taemin said:

No worry the face is just for ref and he's like a femboy, so you can just do what you usually do ♥ If you agree to do him, I thank you in advance and if you prefer take other order i understand :blove:

Okay!♥
Accepted your order♥, your base price is $20, I think the lil pet frog will be small(for the extra), but I'm not so sure since I want to do a bit more cute face?:aww: so if that's okay with you I can give you the final total once the sketch is ready, the extra will be between $2-4

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ephemera said:

Okay!♥
Accepted your order♥, your base price is $20, I think the lil pet frog will be small(for the extra), but I'm not so sure since I want to do a bit more cute face?:aww: so if that's okay with you I can give you the final total once the sketch is ready, the extra will be between $2-4

ooh thank you for accept! :blush: yess you can do what you want for the frog, I'm ok with the base price + extra! if you enjoy doing them, I'll be really happy! :klovee:

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Ephemera said:

@ Happy  Sketch is ready!
Let me know if you want animations added♥
Your total is base price $20

Hide contents

SKETCH.png.0235b9a1bb9f27301be35ac8a6d25926.png

She looks so cute Omigosh. And yes please you can add animations 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, cel said:

hii <3 do you have the option to order large size art like in mooniie's example?

The large size is only available for her discord server not for ah bb🩷

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, cel said:

hii <3 do you have the option to order large size art like in mooniie's example?

Hi!! as Vashbo replied (Thank you!♥:aww:), that option is only valid on my Discord Server, I only work with 160x220 artwork on AH

10 hours ago, Happy said:

She looks so cute Omigosh. And yes please you can add animations 

Happy you like her!♥ :hee: + I was asking if you wanted any, I don't tend to add animations on my own since I can get carried away and be out of budget if the commissioner have one😅, so I prefer to be told which animations you would like before sending the invoice for the total price♥
So let me know so I can proceed!♥

--------------------
@ Bunnii  I'm still waiting for confirmation on your sketch, if I don't get confirmation by today (before 6 pm AST/EST time) I will proceed to cancel the order, I understand they may be time differences but that would be 2 days without confirmation.
Reposting the sketch:

Spoiler

SKETCH.png.3562d8b68652b92f610424ad54c0aa77.png

--------------------

I'm currently stuck on orders due to confirmation, so I will be moving the Queue to orders that are confirmed first:boh:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ephemera said:

@ Taemin  Sketch is ready!♥
Your total is $22 (The froggy is small♥ / Base $20 + Extra Pet $2)

Reveal hidden contents

SKETCH.png.9e16aa701406729a54b4edd1fbd6963f.png

i love it!! just one thing, his eyes are green ♥ and okay for price! :3

16 minutes ago, Taemin said:

i love it!! just one thing, his eyes are green ♥ and okay for price! :3

Corrected!♥

Spoiler

SKETCH2.png.f3de82f6200882c94c42501e2c794897.png

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Taemin said:

perfect!! :llampret:

Great!♥
Since the sketch has been approved the invoice was sent! (I am having some issues with my internet, the tech was just here, I clicked send the invoice but it took a bit to load, so I sent it again, if you get more than 1 invoice PLEASE LET ME KNOW! You just need to pay $22, I will cancel any duplicates if you get more than one! D:

*ToS/Rules, Payment section:
- Not need to show proof of Payment I received a notification from Paypal.
(When a proof of payment is posted my full name is there, I don't feel comfortable having my full real name public. If you really need to show proof send it via DM) Please don't post my name♥

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Ephemera said:

Great!♥
Since the sketch has been approved the invoice was sent! (I am having some issues with my internet, the tech was just here, I clicked send the invoice but it took a bit to load, so I sent it again, if you get more than 1 invoice PLEASE LET ME KNOW! You just need to pay $22, I will cancel any duplicates if you get more than one! D:

Invoice paid! ♥

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Taemin said:

Invoice paid! ♥

Received! Thank you!♥ + Queue Updated, I moved you up and will start working with your order today!♥

• Like 1

Hey, are the slots full? I posted a form but didn't get any reaction.

Edited by Saucy

24 minutes ago, Ephemera said:

Received! Thank you!♥ + Queue Updated, I moved you up and will start working with your order today!♥

oooh i'm so excited then!! ♥

• Like 1