• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

⭒☽ Ó L E O ☾⭒ - {1 Week HIATUS due to Health}

Ephemera

On 6/7/2024 at 9:35 PM, Belladelle said:

┃♡ FORM:

▸References: https://toyhou.se/21552786.avril pastel pink version!
▸Animation(Optional): blink

▸Name/Text: Bella
▸Watermarks(Optional): Belledelle@TH
▸Note/Extras: artistic freedom for whatever! No need to include the bunny if u arent up to it!
▸Paypal Email: [email protected]

5 hours ago, Astriea said:

References: https://sta.sh/2jxv6g43vm8?edit=1

▸Animation(Optional): In ref ♡ If not able then blinking please 

▸Name/Text: Astriea

▸Watermarks(Optional): Astriea 

▸Note/Extras: In ref

▸Paypal Email: DM 

▸Still Versions: -Ignore if Art doesn't have animation- Yes please 

I don't do Backgrounds, please refer to my ToS information♥
I will pass on this order

1 hour ago, Belladelle said:

I'm not quite interested in this Character, sorry!
Feel free to post a new form or OC if you are still interested in the slot♥

- Slot is still open!

+ Tomorrow I will only work on Discord, I have a personal matter to attend later that day so I won't be active here, so the Slot may stay open till later that day(tomorrow night) or Tuesday😅 (Monday is my rest day)
+ Even if they are forms posted feel free to Dm or post a form♥ I don't accept first come, first serve, I pick based on inspiration and I review everything♥ + If needed I open the extra slot too♥

On 6/6/2024 at 10:47 PM, Saucy said:

┃♡ FORM:

▸References: https://sta.sh/21blidos1w9z?edit=1
▸Animation(Optional): Blinking on The person 

▸Name/Text: Kati
▸Watermarks(Optional): Saucy
▸Note/Extras: Instead of earrings, make black plugs (stretched ears)

Edited by Saucy
  • Like 1

┃♡ FORM: Options

▸References: dm
▸Animation(Optional): blinking for all

▸Name/Text: Layja

▸Watermarks(Optional): Layja
▸Note/Extras: if the ones with wms are selected I can send unwm Im at work and only have TH files
▸Paypal Email: dm

• Like 1

Hii! Happy Tuesday!:blove:
I hope you all had a nice Sunday-Monday♥

Haven't accepted an order yet, I will review later today so I'm quoting the forms for later + I will open a new slot too later, so basically I will have 2 slots open:aww:
+ I think I finally hit the Art block... I was dealing with a low creativity streak and I'm very tired, but was trying to find ways to manage it and so far it helped but I think it is hitting fully now😭
So I apologize if I'm being more picky than normal, again Options and Artistic Freedom! are MOST appreciated and I will consider those orders more♥

Quoting these for later:

On 6/16/2024 at 5:48 AM, Saucy said:

┃♡ FORM:

▸References: https://sta.sh/21blidos1w9z?edit=1
▸Animation(Optional): Blinking on The person 

▸Name/Text: Kati
▸Watermarks(Optional): Saucy
▸Note/Extras: Instead of earrings, make black plugs (stretched ears)

On 6/16/2024 at 3:48 PM, Layja said:

┃♡ FORM: Options

▸References: dm
▸Animation(Optional): blinking for all

▸Name/Text: Layja

▸Watermarks(Optional): Layja
▸Note/Extras: if the ones with wms are selected I can send unwm Im at work and only have TH files

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Ephemera said:

Hii! Happy Tuesday!:blove:
I hope you all had a nice Sunday-Monday♥

Haven't accepted an order yet, I will review later today so I'm quoting the forms for later + I will open a new slot too later, so basically I will have 2 slots open:aww:
+ I think I finally hit the Art block... I was dealing with a low creativity streak and I'm very tired, but was trying to find ways to manage it and so far it helped but I think it is hitting fully now😭
So I apologize if I'm being more picky than normal, again Options and Artistic Freedom! are MOST appreciated and I will consider those orders more♥

Quoting my message above♥

@ Saucy  @ Layja  I'm not accepting the orders, sorry! Feel free to post a new form if you are still interested in the slot♥

+ 2 Slots are Open!
- Make sure you read my ToS, Ordering Information and Will and Won't Draw!♥
- Please add Options♥ Nothing wrong with wanting something specific but I'm going thru a bit of an Art Block, options and artistic freedom are very very welcome♥

---
@ Vashbo  Art it's done! Thank you♥
Here are the files:
VashboA.png.58cd69e85e5b9bda53762b9d03d1f4f6.png VashboB.png.335ef79c0f6b7ceda1d9c061f2cc08c1.png VashboC.png.8e738ab80a8502fd34112872e79c10cc.png

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Ephemera said:

Quoting my message above♥

@ Saucy  @ Layja  I'm not accepting the orders, sorry! Feel free to post a new form if you are still interested in the slot♥

+ 2 Slots are Open!
- Make sure you read my ToS, Ordering Information and Will and Won't Draw!♥
- Please add Options♥ Nothing wrong with wanting something specific but I'm going thru a bit of an Art Block, options and artistic freedom are very very welcome♥

---
@ Vashbo  Art it's done! Thank you♥
Here are the files:
VashboA.png.58cd69e85e5b9bda53762b9d03d1f4f6.png VashboB.png.335ef79c0f6b7ceda1d9c061f2cc08c1.png VashboC.png.8e738ab80a8502fd34112872e79c10cc.png

Ahhhh I love him thank you so much for drawing him 🩷🩷

• Like 1

1 hour ago, princessmooniie said:

┃♡ FORM

▸References: https://toyhou.se/18881574.willow
▸Animation(Optional): blinking

▸Name/Text: mooniie

▸Watermarks(Optional): none
▸Note/Extras: complete freedom!

So pretty♥ Accepted!

+ 1 Slot still open!♥

Edited by Ephemera
  • Like 1

Hello! 
Happy Wednesday!:aww:

This is an Important Update, that will also be added to the first page !!

Hope you all are having a nice Wednesday (19-June), so there's something that I have been dealing in private for a while, I have a Ganglion Cyst on my right wrist, this is something COMMON and I have had mine for a loooong time, Years!, never had issues till now. I'm getting lots of hand pain, swelling, can't bend my hand properly, and lately, my hand has been feeling sore or tired, like the strength of my hand is not there? if that makes sense, and a tingling sensation, this is because the cyst is pressing on my nerves. So after the doctor's visit, and tests, on Friday (21-June) I will have a minor surgical procedure to "break" it to almost nonexistent, and inject steroids to avoid it growing back. :lazetears:

The thing is I will be on rest for 1 week, so no art. The doctor was very adamant that I needed to rest for at least 1 week. I currently have several orders in the queue, I will finish @ Wuv 's order today, but I won't be able to finish @ princessmooniie  and @ Beep  before the procedure, if you are both okay with waiting please let me know, I will keep your orders in the queue for when I'm back if you are okay with waiting!♥ :bcri:

Tomorrow I also need to do some tests and errands to leave everything ready, so I won't have time to work on art. Due to this, I won't be opening slots till I'm back either, to avoid the wait♥

This is something I need to do for my Health, this is causing me so much pain and is affecting my work and daily life, so I hope you can understand♥:bcri:

• Like 8

• Ephemera changed the title to ⭒☽ Ó L E O ☾⭒ - {1 Week HIATUS due to Health}
3 hours ago, Ephemera said:

Hello! 
Happy Wednesday!:aww:

This is an Important Update, that will also be added to the first page !!

Hope you all are having a nice Wednesday (19-June), so there's something that I have been dealing in private for a while, I have a Ganglion Cyst on my right wrist, this is something COMMON and I have had mine for a loooong time, Years!, never had issues till now. I'm getting lots of hand pain, swelling, can't bend my hand properly, and lately, my hand has been feeling sore or tired, like the strength of my hand is not there? if that makes sense, and a tingling sensation, this is because the cyst is pressing on my nerves. So after the doctor's visit, and tests, on Friday (21-June) I will have a minor surgical procedure to "break" it to almost nonexistent, and inject steroids to avoid it growing back. :lazetears:

The thing is I will be on rest for 1 week, so no art. The doctor was very adamant that I needed to rest for at least 1 week. I currently have several orders in the queue, I will finish @ Wuv 's order today, but I won't be able to finish @ princessmooniie  and @ Beep  before the procedure, if you are both okay with waiting please let me know, I will keep your orders in the queue for when I'm back if you are okay with waiting!♥ :bcri:

Tomorrow I also need to do some tests and errands to leave everything ready, so I won't have time to work on art. Due to this, I won't be opening slots till I'm back either, to avoid the wait♥

This is something I need to do for my Health, this is causing me so much pain and is affecting my work and daily life, so I hope you can understand♥:bcri:

QUOTING MY MESSAGE - NO SLOT OPEN!

@ Wuv  Art it's done! Thank you!♥
Here are the files:

WuvA.gif.b4a5a303651054fd41260e1f87417098.gif WuvB.gif.c02bb796e82fff527f5402f9c5f484d6.gif WuvC.gif.3cdf56561dff914d4ce9bf43952d4b5f.gif

Stills:
WuvASTILL.png.afafe505b4c0d48fd6a2e2b6a32f62a2.png WuvBSTILL.png.89228cb9ebf5128b968c56b2ad238b1d.png WuvCSTILL.png.2a193cbf562c899c6584888447a2fa58.png

• Like 3