• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

[2024] LGBTQ+ Pride Month

Happy pride everyone!!~

I wanna share some additional overlays I made for myself, in case anyone else needed/wanted them! There's some information on them as well.

b069bb18df.png.a30790f372376524ad0e1344d18d6585.png ARO-ACE FLUX; 

Aroaceflux is a sexuality where someone is both aceflux and aroflux. Both their sexual and romantic orientation fluctuates, but generally stays on the asexual and aromantic spectrums. More Information Here.

bkbbll.png.a2779a50305cb55afa28140ededfdd82.png SOLARIAN;

Solarian is a gender alignment from the galactian system. In many cultures around the world, the sun is personified as a man, or is associated with masculine energy, so solarian is useful for non-binary individuals who are male-aligned (helian) and/or masculine-aligned (phoebian). A solarian is someone who has similarities in identity or experience with men/boys. More Information Here.

flagoverlay2.png.f7622f6ea9bffb1a672294cc8b52aac0.png THE TWO ALREADY TOGETHER

Edited by grumpmoss

Added combined flag overlay
  • Like 1

Gay Pride Rainbow GIF by Hello All

Can someone make a Demisexual + Non-Binary flag overlay? :bhee:
I'd like it on this DP if possible! :byaslove: Thankies! Happy pride everyone, remember you are loved exactly as you are!🏳️‍🌈

beatrice2.gif.fb271a404643715aea7b1f39016f452b.gif

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Veluno said:

Gay Pride Rainbow GIF by Hello All

Can someone make a Demisexual + Non-Binary flag overlay? :bhee:
I'd like it on this DP if possible! :byaslove: Thankies! Happy pride everyone, remember you are loved exactly as you are!🏳️‍🌈

beatrice2.gif.fb271a404643715aea7b1f39016f452b.gif

Is this okay¿ 

IMG_0498.gif.6a4bb4a3f7d1f504da3790f145ea7020.gif

• Like 2

Married for 4 years together for 6 years, 11 beautiful fur kiddos together.  Happy Pride

image.png

Edited by Anemone
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, CannibalRain said:

Is this okay¿ 

IMG_0498.gif.6a4bb4a3f7d1f504da3790f145ea7020.gif

Yes! Thank you so much!! <3

• Like 1

Just wanted to say that to the people who are not out yet, for whatever reason. This is your month too! Just because you're not ready to come out the closet doesn't mean you can't celebrate in your own way. There's plenty of people out in the world who will stand guard at the door until you're ready to immerge. You're amazing, and you are loved, wanted, and cared for. 

To the ones who's friends or family hurt them after they came out, you are amazing and loved and wanted and cared for too, you just have to find your people. Family isn't always blood. Find your family and let all the colors of YOU shine this month, and every month after!

Happy pride to everyone out there!🏳️‍🌈:byaslove:

Rainbow Gay GIF by York University

• Like 1