|Content count||Reputation points/likes||Number of days as member||Minimum age||User groups|
|100||No restriction||180||18||Elite Member, Member|
Brief Description: Event Coordinators brainstorm, plan, create, and present events and contests for the Art Haven community. They are also responsible for promoting community engagement and creativity among Art Haven members.
Quick Position Overview
- Plans, creates, and hosts various events and contests throughout the year.
- Designs tables and graphics for events and contests.
- Assists and answers users whenever they have a question or need help during an event.
- Keeps track of and monitors every event and content submissions.
- Gathers feedback from the community to help improve events.
- Works both individually and alongside team members on Event related tasks.
- Encourages and promotes community engagement.
- Reports to: Events Team Lead (Primary), Coordinators, Administrator
- Manages: None.
- Must be 18 years of age or older, a member of the community for longer than 6 months, and have a content count of 100+
- Must be an active contributor within the community, understand the environment and community guidelines, able to navigate the site, and be proficient with site features.
- Able to read and write fluently in English and communicate in a professional manner. English is the primarily language on Art Haven, but there are many users who are not native speakers. Being bilingual (or beyond) is a plus - however, it is not required.
- Must own a desktop or laptop computer. All moderator related work must be completed using the desktop version of the site. Mobile versions of the site are not fully compatible with all moderator tasks.
- Must have an active Discord account or be willing to create an account. We use Discord to communicate and train all staff members.
- Must have an existing Google account or be willing to create one.
- Possess excellent communication skills and be able to work with a team. Must be reliable and handle responsibilities in a timely matter with or without supervision. Must be motivated, able to take initiative, and able to work independently.
- Must be able to resolve conflicts efficiently and able to enforce all guidelines and policies without bias. Must be able to view problems from a variety sides and angles.
- Must have had zero disciplinary warnings within the past year.
- Must be abide by all privacy policies and strict adherence to Art Haven's Staff Agreement. Failure to do so will result in permanent banishment from Art Haven.
- While we do not require users to have prior experience in any capacity, it is preferred. Please indicate on your application if you have any prior experience.
- Any user who is passionate about art or Art Haven, compassionate towards others, responsible, fair and unbiased, and has a desire to help Art Haven prosper is welcome to apply!
- Knowledge in art programs, graphic design, or pixel artwork is not required but preferred. Please indicate on your application if you have any experience in these areas.
- Any user who is willing to learn new things and take on new challenges!
- Elite subscription benefits
- Art Haven Store discounts
- Staff Appreciation awards and rewards
- Further compensation will be determined in the future.
- Content count 100
- Reputation points/likes No restriction
- Number of days as member 180
- Minimum age 18
- User groups Elite Member, Member
There are no comments to display.