• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

ChocolateTentacles

21 hours ago, Emty said:

I wish if it was possible to never lose a loved one or see them hurt.

Amen to this, lovely. :byaslove:

Guest teddybearsouls

I wish that I'll finish/begin my art and writing projects soon, and really find success with them. My friend called me the Queen of English, I wish to fulfill that title. :blove:

I wish I could ask my Nana all of the questions I have for her now that she's been gone for a year already.

I also wish that I could sleep at night, but my mind is always swarmed with thoughts about things that happened that day or 6 years ago and it keeps me up.

Spoiler

My third and final wish for this wishing well is to just sell my dang premades on GASR without having to deal with 50 posts and slow ass internet and a forty-hour work week. rhEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I ᴡɪsʜ ᴍᴏɴᴇʏ ᴡᴇʀᴇɴ'ᴛ ᴀɴ ɪssᴜᴇ, ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴀʙʟᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴜʏ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ I ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ꜰᴇᴀʀ ᴏꜰ ꜰɪɴᴀɴᴄɪᴀʟ ʟᴏss,

ᴏʀ ᴛʀᴀᴠᴇʟ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ꜰᴇᴀʀ ᴏꜰ ɴᴏᴛ ʜᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ ᴏʀ ᴅᴏ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ, ᴏʀ ɢᴇᴛ ʜᴏᴍᴇ.

Archived