• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Post Pictures for Practice [PPFP] V2

System Notice

RULES:Dont Steal My Ocs&Refs...You Can Use As Example In Your Shop

Do Tag Me If The Art Is Finish

2.Can Be PIXEL(DP AND ADOPTS) SCRATCH,EXPEREMENTAL,SEMI-REALISM,ANIME

Form:

Text:Kath

Watermark:KirsChie

Refs/Ocs/Screenies/FanArt(Non-OC): Me In Real  Ayasaki  Galaxia  Cheska  Crisann  My TekTeks 

My Genshin Impact Inspire Characters:Hikari Satou(Inazuma)Yasmien Kushira(Sumeru)

All of My Screenies: Screenies 

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Kioko

Emotion: Dteremined( secondary agressive)

Watermark: The_Rubylorian

References: https://sta.sh/2c12ppeg4r3?edit=1

Notes: Determined, Sassy, Confident,

Background: She is from a rich family (Father Politician & Mother Artist) but she is an adventurer/artistic please tie them together( this is the best I could find, see references)

Thank you for Considering!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

dda2kdq-6cef13b6-520d-4848-a74b-a7c6fc3e
                                                  Hallo! 
                                                Here are my beans

Text: Siris Or Oc name
                                                Watermark: Siris or Stargazer

Sta.sh oc's:  TBN ,  Lumi  or Eko

Toyhouse oc's:   Bryn Blake  or Calla

Please do not claim my oc's as your own
                                           feel free to use any art drawn as shop examples!
                                           If you get inspired to draw them, please @ or quote me.
                                              as i don't get notifications sometimes.

Thank you very much to anyone who considers <3

dda2kdq-6cef13b6-520d-4848-a74b-a7c6fc3e

• 2 weeks later...

hello! I have a new oc named Kiko and I'd absolutely adore some art of her if she sparks interest from anyone. she's sort of vampire-lolita themed? I'm not sure how to describe her!

other ocs:

kyrie is "gamer girl" themed, magick is planet/star themed, and vitur is devil/angel themed

oc: Kyrie oc: Magick | oc: Vitur 

extra: I love dark/mysterious/yandere/sexy things.

feel free to use as much artistic freedom as you like! you can add, remove, or change anything you like.

text/watermark: Julia

thank you to anyone who's interested!

I offer you a song :)

Spoiler

♡ Why not throw the luck with my Light/Dark Puppy beans ♡

Stash with screenies&Art: https://sta.sh/226fee8uzvcy?edit=1

If any art is made of them please tag me! I can't wait to see what people make if I am a chosen one! 
Artists can have wide freedom of expression with this as long as the Pups follow there rough colour themes! 
If watermarking please use the name Acirah 
♡ Much loves! ♡
xo 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/7/2023 at 12:10 AM, Horror said:

hello! I have a new oc named Kiko and I'd absolutely adore some art of her if she sparks interest from anyone. she's sort of vampire-lolita themed? I'm not sure how to describe her!

other ocs:

kyrie is "gamer girl" themed, magick is planet/star themed, and vitur is devil/angel themed

oc: Kyrie oc: Magick | oc: Vitur 

extra: I love dark/mysterious/yandere/sexy things.

feel free to use as much artistic freedom as you like! you can add, remove, or change anything you like.

text/watermark: Julia

thank you to anyone who's interested!

I offer you a song :)

Reveal hidden contents

Been a while - thank you for the practice and I hope this is okay! 🥰

\ \   S T A T I C  

\ \     A N I M A T E D  

Horror.png.1520b6c4a1e9a674e24b6a35d873c2c1.png     horror.gif.e2cdd54532f4951d1f039877ac899042.gif  

• Like 3

On 2/7/2023 at 2:00 PM, Kath said:

RULES:Dont Steal My Ocs&Refs...You Can Use As Example In Your Shop

Do Tag Me If The Art Is Finish

2.Can Be PIXEL(DP AND ADOPTS) SCRATCH,EXPEREMENTAL,SEMI-REALISM,ANIME

Form:

Text:Kath

Watermark:KirsChie

Refs/Ocs/Screenies/FanArt(Non-OC): Me In Real  Ayasaki  Galaxia  Cheska  Crisann  My TekTeks 

My Genshin Impact Inspire Characters:Hikari Satou(Inazuma)Yasmien Kushira(Sumeru)

All of My Screenies: Screenies 

I haven’t attempted a repaint in a long time but I hope you like it! @ Kath   It was fun to use your screenie as practice thank you~ :klove:

A67D6EDF-DF21-4328-B983-63B91322C9FE.gif.dc5118f3477050a1e7db82b504a28e63.gif

Spoiler

32898775-FD6B-429E-97D3-0AC58B535AED.png.05184bb76a2acfbb08cced957d14e385.png5F1D35D7-F5D1-4D88-A6C9-B3128BFF68DF.gif.037e9128935290f594d18ec604900c20.gif

• Like 3

On 5/24/2023 at 7:02 PM, Calypso said:

I haven’t attempted a repaint in a long time but I hope you like it! @ Kath   It was fun to use your screenie as practice thank you~ :klove:

A67D6EDF-DF21-4328-B983-63B91322C9FE.gif.dc5118f3477050a1e7db82b504a28e63.gif

Hide contents

32898775-FD6B-429E-97D3-0AC58B535AED.png.05184bb76a2acfbb08cced957d14e385.png5F1D35D7-F5D1-4D88-A6C9-B3128BFF68DF.gif.037e9128935290f594d18ec604900c20.gif

omg soo pretty thank you i love it soo much

• Like 1

tumblr_inline_mo65uk1Nup1qz4rgp540.gif.7f31546ff928810f8dade56c5120a970.gif
My OCs ~  Lime☆   Aurora♤  Kindred💀

Text: Rory  Or Kindred for Kindred

Watermark: AggravatedIntentions or Kindred for Kindred 

I encourage and love artistic freedom! I love all styles and enjoy being able to see what amazing ideas get added to my characters! 

I saw not a lot of People were posting males so I thought I would post one 

Edited by AggravatedIntentions