• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Hugyne's Customs /// Temporarily CLOSED

Hugyne

- Bust / Waist / Full body :             Fullbody                                  
- B&W / Full color :         Full color
- Additional character / pet (y/n):             No
- References / description:

Character reference:  1 2 3  Zenith is a warrior, she loves her battle scars, yet keeps an elegant grace about her. This pose please

- Background (flat color/simple):             Flat 
- 1px frame (y/n):              No
- Text:           Zenith
- Price: $30 correct me if I'm wrong ^^

hace 12 hours, Amalia dijo:
- Bust / Waist / Full body :             Fullbody                                  
- B&W / Full color :         Full color
- Additional character / pet (y/n):             No

Character reference:  1 2 3  Zenith is a warrior, she loves her battle scars, yet keeps an elegant grace about her. This pose please

- Background (flat color/simple):             Flat 
- 1px frame (y/n):              No
- Text:           Zenith
- Price: $30 correct me if I'm wrong ^^

Hey, I'd gladly take your commission but you got the price wrong: full body in full colour is 90$ 

Tell me if you're still interested and if so, I can have a sketch for you in a couple of days ^^

Edited by Hugyne

Comission Form
- Bust / Waist / Full body : waist~          
- B&W / Full color :  full color 
- Additional character / pet (y/n): n/a
- References / description: pm'ed! / pose is up to you honey! As long as she has her mandrake please <3
- Background (flat color/simple): simple! I'd like something with flowers/plants and the outdoors!
- 1px frame (y/n): yes :>
- Text: Wub
- Price: $50+ 

6 hours ago, Hugyne said:

Hey, I'd gladly take your commission but you got the price wrong: full body in full colour is 90$ 

Tell me if you're still interested and if so, I can have a sketch for you in a couple of days ^^

I wrote the wrong thing 😂 I meant bust. Lol! I'm so sorry. 

hace 3 minutes, Felux dijo:

Beautiful! Can't wait to order more! :drooly:

As long as it's not a bust go ahead! There's 1 slot open :3

And about the busts' situation: I'm gonna edit the post to say they are currently unavailable until I decide what to do with them. Maybe I should do a poll? :pthinking:

3 hours ago, Hugyne said:

@Wubbsie and @Amalia sketches finished!

As always tell me if you want any changes before I start colouring ^^

Amalia's :

Hide contents

amalia-sketch.png.48ee828cf1308a3cc99f0f49070ea89a.png

Wubbsie's:

Reveal hidden contents

greenwich-sketch.png.9781e22b087dc546e64f81125ace3a7c.png

Is it alright if you flip the photo her scar and piercing is supposed to be on the other side. After that it's all good! 

Bust / Waist / Full body :  waist or full body whichever you find more comfortable                     
- B&W / Full color : full color
- Additional character / pet (y/n): she does have a pet who is an axolotl 
- References / description: My OC Nerissa she is a water witch with an axolotl pet. She love water and all things nature. She has two best friends one is Jemma and the other is Marnie. Jemma is a water spirit that Nerissa conjured. She can only be seen by other water witches so she tends to pick fun at Marnie for being a garden witch. The three of them all have lots of fun together. 
- Background (flat color/simple): simple. Maybe something involving both water and land :blush:
- 1px frame (y/n): not sure what it it is so whatever you find best 
- Text: Nerissa for and if you do watermarks Aynaet please 
- Price:  lmk on the price for her :blush: I also wanted to let you know I'm having issues with PayPal and have a ticket in with them. Should be fixed no later than tomorrow, but if it's an issue please let me know and I will post my form again when it's fixed. Sorry I just wanted to let you know before you started :bhee:

hace 8 minutes, Aynaet dijo:
Bust / Waist / Full body :  waist or full body whichever you find more comfortable                     
- Additional character / pet (y/n): she does have a pet who is an axolotl 
- References / description: My OC Nerissa she is a water witch with an axolotl pet. She love water and all things nature. She has two best friends one is Jemma and the other is Marnie. Jemma is a water spirit that Nerissa conjured. She can only be seen by other water witches so she tends to pick fun at Marnie for being a garden witch. The three of them all have lots of fun together. 
- Background (flat color/simple): simple. Maybe something involving both water and land :blush:
- 1px frame (y/n): not sure what it it is so whatever you find best 
- Text: Nerissa for and if you do watermarks Aynaet please 
- Price:  lmk on the price for her :blush: I also wanted to let you know I'm having issues with PayPal and have a ticket in with them. Should be fixed no later than tomorrow, but if it's an issue please let me know and I will post my form again when it's fixed. Sorry I just wanted to let you know before you started :bhee:

Oh she's Marnie's friend?? That's so cool!

I'll have a sketch for you in a couple of days and don't worry about the Paypal problem as it seems that it will be solved soon enough ^^

PD: The "1 pixel frame" is a black border framing the dp, I think your current dp has one.

Just now, Hugyne said:

Oh she's Marnie's friend?? That's so cool!

I'll have a sketch for you in a couple of days and don't worry about the Paypal problem as it seems that it will be solved soon enough ^^

PD: The "1 pixel frame" is a black border framing the dp, I think your current dp has one.

Ah gotcha and I'll go ahead and leave it up to you on if it looks better or not :klove:

Also yes she's Marnie's friend and I saw how amazing Marnie looked so I couldn't help myself :lleager:

Comission Form
- Bust / Waist / Full body :                           waist                    
- Additional character / pet (y/n):  
https://sta.sh/01i25gwlg05i
- Background (flat color/simple): simple and cute
- 1px frame (y/n): y
- Text: noxxi
- Price:50