• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

[2022] Secret Santa - GIFTING TIME

Sledda the Elf

11 hours ago, Epuise said:

@ Mya I was your Secret santa I tried something different with my style i hope you like it!
 secret2022mya.thumb.png.82cc266c74696c839df74ed7bf47636a.png

Hi she's beautiful in your style! I really love the pose and the little butterfly :lazierblush: 

Thank you so much!! Happy New Years to you <3

@ Calypso  Hello I was your Secret Santa. I had an absolute wonderful time drawing your oc. And the inspiration behind it is beautiful. I hope I did it justice. I will PM the original size and other sizes in a bit. Have a Happy New Year.

secret santa - calypso (640 x 880).png

2 minutes ago, Sel said:

@ Calypso  Hello I was your Secret Santa. I had an absolute wonderful time drawing your oc. And the inspiration behind it is beautiful. I hope I did it justice. I will PM the original size and other sizes in a bit. Have a Happy New Year.

secret santa - calypso (640 x 880).png

Thank you I'm glad you liked her happy new year also! 

SANTA HAS LEFT ARTHAVEN

divider3.png

Thank you to everyone participating and being a part of this wonderful event!

All the artworks were beautiful and such lovely gifts this Christmas. 

Those who did not receive a gift yet will have a volunteer assigned to you soon.

I hope you enjoy the rest of the year and have a wonderful 2023!

STAY SAFE & HAPPY NEW YEAR!

divider3.png

Archived