• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Draw Me Senpai! <3 - (FULL) (5/5)

Viohazard

Update~

Little update everyone, got hit with food poisoning so I've been exploding from both ends for the past two days~!....

On a brighter note, I will have art progress and art for you all tomorrow and should hopefully be feeling 100% by then..

Thank you all for your patience and understanding <3

-Vi <3

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Viohazard said:

Update~

Little update everyone, got hit with food poisoning so I've been exploding from both ends for the past two days~!....

On a brighter note, I will have art progress and art for you all tomorrow and should hopefully be feeling 100% by then..

Thank you all for your patience and understanding <3

-Vi <3

oh no get well soon!! food poisoning is never fun to deal with . Take all the time you need 

• Like 1

• Viohazard changed the title to Draw Me Senpai! <3 - 𝕆ℙ𝔼ℕ SLOTS (FULL) (5/5)

@ cel

I have a Line work Wip for you~! Please let me know if everything is ok so far or if there are any changes~ once I get the ok I can start flat color~! :)

leQdSBh.png

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

@ Wuv
Hello~! I have a flat color WIP for you~! please let me know if everything looks right so far~! 

jaQaM5J.png

@ Lithely

I have a flat color Wip for you as well~! Please let me know if everything is correct so far before I add shading and finishing details~

9fzIRJc.png

Edited by Viohazard
  • Like 2

21 hours ago, Viohazard said:

@ Wuv
Hello~! I have a flat color WIP for you~! please let me know if everything looks right so far~! 

jaQaM5J.png

@ Lithely    LOVE IT  can't wait to see it finished!

I have a flat color Wip for you as well~! Please let me know if everything is correct so far before I add shading and finishing details~

9fzIRJc.png

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Viohazard said:

@ Wuv

jaQaM5J.png

@ Lithely

9fzIRJc.png

shes looking mighty cute so far! Love it 

• Like 1

• Viohazard changed the title to Draw Me Senpai! <3 - 𝕆ℙ𝔼ℕ SLOTS (OPEN)(4/5)
Posted (edited)

@ cel

Updating you, I should have your order finished this evening. 💜

@ Stargazer

Update, line work has been started and I will be completed shortly for approval~ <3

RuAni1h.png

Edited by Viohazard
  • Like 2

59 minutes ago, Viohazard said:

@ cel

Updating you, I should have your order finished this evening. 💜

@ Stargazer

Update, line work has been started and I will be completed shortly for approval~ <3

RuAni1h.png

Sounds good thank you so much! One small question though. are the fox ears being removed or kept just unable to tell at the moemnt xD
sorry for lurking the shop, the previous pieces have come out adorable though!

Edited by Stargazer

question added
  • Like 1

@ Stargazer

I am removing the human ears and adding the animal ears~! The human ears were just there for my visual use hahaha the finished outline wont have them~ <3

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Viohazard said:

@ Stargazer

I am removing the human ears and adding the animal ears~! The human ears were just there for my visual use hahaha the finished outline wont have them~ <3

Okay gotcha!  thank you for clarifying :blove:

• Like 1

• Viohazard changed the title to Draw Me Senpai! <3 - 𝕆ℙ𝔼ℕ SLOTS (OPEN)(3/5)