• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Draw Me Senpai! <3 - 𝕆ℙ𝔼ℕ SLOTS (FULL) (5/5)

Viohazard

@ Wuv

Small update~! Starting your line work now and will tag you next when complete for approval before flat color <3

qWTGclX.png

• Like 1

@ Wuv

I have an outline update for your approval~! Please let me know if everything is correct before I flat color~!

U2hQrlB.png

1 hour ago, Viohazard said:

@ Wuv

I have an outline update for your approval~! Please let me know if everything is correct before I flat color~!

U2hQrlB.png

She is perfect!!! I'm so excited

• Like 1

@ cel

Starting linework on your second picture now~ I  will have an update for you shortly~

@ Stargazer

I have an update for you as well~ I will have a sketch for you tomorrow for approval~! 

:cutehehehaaas:

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Viohazard said:

@ cel

Starting linework on your second picture now~ I  will have an update for you shortly~

@ Stargazer

I have an update for you as well~ I will have a sketch for you tomorrow for approval~! 

:cutehehehaaas:

Sounds good thank you so much!

• Like 1

@ Stargazer

Sketch update for you~! Please let me know if everything is correct so far~! I wasn't sure if you wanted the cat ears included~! Once I get the ok you can go ahead and send payment, total comes out to $45~ <3

Fsb6T9O.png

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Viohazard said:

@ Stargazer

Sketch update for you~! Please let me know if everything is correct so far~! I wasn't sure if you wanted the cat ears included~! Once I get the ok you can go ahead and send payment, total comes out to $45~ <3

Fsb6T9O.png

looks perfect!! i apologize i know that the references for her were a bit confusing, the cat ears are fine but would you mind removing the human ear since those are being kept c: . i'll go ahead and send payment now 

edit: all paid!

Edited by Stargazer

fixing response
  • Like 1

f2u squishy sprout icon 𝗢𝗥𝗗𝗘𝗥  f2u squishy sprout icon

Name F2U | Purple Star : Toffii

Character F2U | Purple Star : <333

Pose/Expression F2U | Purple Star : Artistic freedom, but would like the drink included if possible. 

Animation F2U | Purple Star : Blinking. 

Background F2U | Purple Star : Artistic freedom!

Large Art Upgrade (y/n)?  F2U | Purple Star : Yes, please!

Price Total F2U | Purple Star : Let me know!~ <3

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Viohazard said:

@ Toffii

Accepted~! I shall add you to the list now and I will tag you as soon as I have your sketch done :cutehehehaaas:

Sounds good!! Thank you so much!~ 💓

@ Toffii

I have a sketch for you~! please let me know if everything looks good so far~! If so you can send payment when ready~! Also, do you have any references for the top she is wearing? 

nyiodRP.png

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, Viohazard said:

@ Toffii

I have a sketch for you~! please let me know if everything looks good so far~! If so you can send payment when ready~! Also, do you have any references for the top she is wearing? 

nyiodRP.png

Honestly for her top, if you could possibly go with her references and kinda just free style the rest of it, that would be great! I always figured she was wearing a cardigan that's buttoned up with a long sleeved orange turtle neck underneath it. 

Can I possibly DM you my PayPal so you can invoice me the payment?~

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Viohazard said:

@ Toffii

nyiodRP.png

This oc is so cute and the lil ducky too 
@ Toffii  i've missed seeing your ocs they're always so precious

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Stargazer said:

This oc is so cute and the lil ducky too 
@ Toffii  i've missed seeing your ocs they're always so precious

Thank you so much! I've been wanting to get more art of her again. 😭💗

• Like 1