• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Draw Me Senpai! <3 - 𝕆ℙ𝔼ℕ SLOTS (3/5)

Viohazard

Hello everyone,  Shop/Life update.

First off, I am sincerely sorry for the delay in updates, as of recently I've been hit with life problems with car, and pet vet issues so I have been working to get those situated, and it has made it hard to get on the computer/commission work.

Second, I will be working on orders today and will update everyone who has current orders here shortly today.

Finally,

I will be offering Single OC Art/Dp commission half bodies for 30$, These will come with Crops for profiles and larger art, This is a limited offer and any commission helps me greatly. I appreciate any orders and once again thank you all that have commissioned me in the past, and thank you for the support. It means a lot to me <3

:cutehehehaaas:

hello again! I hope all is going better for you ;v; <3 I'd love to snag a halfbody of my girl if you're feeling up to it :aww:

f2u squishy sprout icon 𝗢𝗥𝗗𝗘𝗥  f2u squishy sprout icon

Name F2U | Purple Star :  Bryce/SPIDERWEBS

Character F2U | Purple Star :  Amber! And here is an updated ref sheet with their her new look (on left) Outfit (:

Pose/Expression F2U | Purple Star :  This pose but instead of having her front (left) arm forward can she be holding a ray gun similar to this, but more girly looking (matching the pink in her outfit). And can she have a >:D evil smile expression?

Animation F2U | Purple Star : Blinking

Background F2U | Purple Star :  Anything spacey that you think fits

Large Art Upgrade (y/n)?  F2U | Purple Star : Y

Price Total F2U | Purple Star :  $32???????? please lmk!

Edited by SPIDERWEBS
  • Like 1

Accepted <3 Thank you so much, >_< Im trying to make it work haha.. 

oop, One thing the character link isn't working~ Ill add you to  the list now and have the sketch to you asap~ :cutehehehaaas:

• Like 1

• Viohazard changed the title to Draw Me Senpai! <3 - 𝕆ℙ𝔼ℕ SLOTS (3/4)
1 hour ago, Viohazard said:

Accepted <3 Thank you so much, >_< Im trying to make it work haha.. 

oop, One thing the character link isn't working~ Ill add you to  the list now and have the sketch to you asap~ :cutehehehaaas:

ahhhhh sorry! it should be fixed now :lazerollcry:

• Like 1

f2u squishy sprout icon 𝗢𝗥𝗗𝗘𝗥  f2u squishy sprout icon

Name F2U | Purple Star :  Kemper 

Character F2U | Purple Star :  🐙

Pose/Expression F2U | Purple Star :  your choice! But ideas are provided in sta.sh :cutethumbsup:

Animation F2U | Purple Star : Blinking

Background F2U | Purple Star : you're choice!

Large Art Upgrade (y/n)? F2U | Purple Star : Yes please 

Price Total F2U | Purple Star :  I'll let you decide!

• Like 1

On 3/23/2024 at 1:54 PM, Viohazard said:

Hello everyone,  Shop/Life update.

First off, I am sincerely sorry for the delay in updates, as of recently I've been hit with life problems with car, and pet vet issues so I have been working to get those situated, and it has made it hard to get on the computer/commission work.

Second, I will be working on orders today and will update everyone who has current orders here shortly today.

Finally,

I will be offering Single OC Art/Dp commission half bodies for 30$, These will come with Crops for profiles and larger art, This is a limited offer and any commission helps me greatly. I appreciate any orders and once again thank you all that have commissioned me in the past, and thank you for the support. It means a lot to me <3

:cutehehehaaas:

hi~~ did I read this correctly? large art right now is $30? sorry if I misunderstood!

• Like 1

• Viohazard changed the title to Draw Me Senpai! <3 - 𝕆ℙ𝔼ℕ SLOTS (4/5)

𝗢𝗥𝗗𝗘𝗥  f2u squishy sprout icon

Name F2U | Purple Star : lina 

Character F2U | Purple Star : monster bb (shes a new oc)

Pose/Expression F2U | Purple Star : artistic freedom

Animation F2U | Purple Star : artistic freedom

Background F2U | Purple Star : artistic freedom

Large Art Upgrade (y/n)?  F2U | Purple Star : yes pls + dp

Price Total F2U | Purple Star : let me know 💗

• Like 1

@ SPIDERWEBS

Sketch update~ Let me know if everything looks correct so far~ If so you can go ahead and send payment~ ^^ :cutehehehaaas:

oTCylxO.png

@ Lina

Accepted <3 I shall add you to the list now and will have a sketch out asap~ ^^ Thank you so much for the order~!

• Like 2

@ SPIDERWEBS

Sketch update~ Let me know if everything looks correct so far~ If so you can go ahead and send payment~ ^^ :cutehehehaaas:

oTCylxO.png

@ Lina

Accepted <3 I shall add you to the list now and will have a sketch out asap~ ^^ Thank you so much for the order~!

OMG she looks so adorable so far UGH i'm obsessed :klove: Would it be possible if in her pose she could bend at the waist a bit, to give a lil booty pop perhaps.... if not that's totally okay I do love the pose she has now:aww: The total is 32, correct?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SPIDERWEBS said:

OMG she looks so adorable so far UGH i'm obsessed :klove: Would it be possible if in her pose she could bend at the waist a bit, to give a lil booty pop perhaps.... if not that's totally okay I do love the pose she has now:aww: The total is 32, correct?

I can for sure add more curves to her!~ And correct~ :) Ill have the updated wip to you here shortly~ :llcool:

• Wink 1

I can for sure add more curves to her!~ And correct~ :) Ill have the updated wip to you here shortly~ :llcool:

sent! :D

• Like 1

@ Beep

Sketch Wip <3 Please let me know if there are any issues so far~ ^^ If everything looks alright you can go ahead and send payment now~ :) Total comes out to 32$~ <3

YbszhYc.png

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Viohazard said:

@ Beep

Sketch Wip <3 Please let me know if there are any issues so far~ ^^ If everything looks alright you can go ahead and send payment now~ :) Total comes out to 32$~ <3

YbszhYc.png

STOOOPPP OMGGGG HE LOOKS SO STINKIN ADORABLE!!!

I love everything so far 💓!

:cutefingergun: Payment was sent!!

• Like 1

On 3/28/2024 at 1:01 PM, Viohazard said:

@ BabyMary

hey there~ ^^ This is the flat color before shading and adding animation~ are there any issues before I continue?  :)

By8ANrX.png

You forgot to draw the fangs that were in the reference, supposed to have one fang and smiling expression