• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

art requests regarding 10 cm plush dolls you sell?

Rate this question

aespa

Question

I did not know how to ask this question tbh. I designed a 10 cm plush doll and just want it to come to life so I can open a shop that sells them on a different site, basically are we allowed to have someone redraw a design we have so that I am able to show a manufacturer the exact colors and design I have? I hope this makes sense haha, I dont want to post my art yet until I find an artist and will just send them it personally.

2 answers to this question

Your best shot is to make a topic here 
and to provide as much detail and as many images of the doll that you can.
That way people can provide you with the right prices since this will be considered for commercial use. 

There are a lot of topics you can look at to get an idea of what type of details you'll need!
Hope that helps! 
pink heart {big}
frog_pixel_by_anxiousbunart_def7acs.gif.690599193e5e394083c389d319e829f9.gif

Edit: Just saw that you're not new to AH so you probably already knew all this lol

Edited by Beep
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Beep said:

Your best shot is to make a topic here 
and to provide as much detail and as many images of the doll that you can.
That way people can provide you with the right prices since this will be considered for commercial use. 

There are a lot of topics you can look at to get an idea of what type of details you'll need!
Hope that helps! 
pink heart {big}
frog_pixel_by_anxiousbunart_def7acs.gif.690599193e5e394083c389d319e829f9.gif

Edit: Just saw that you're not new to AH so you probably already knew all this lol

thank you so much!! And yep I’ve been here a while but forgot a lot of things. I will try out what you recommend, thank youuu

• Like 1