• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

♡ Seeking feedback on style interest ♡

Incantatrix

Hi there!

My names Sarah, I used to sell digital paintings and edits on here YEARS ago but a lot has since change.

I've tried popping back here and there over the years but ended up having to close shops,

Mostly due to time or not having much luck with sales.

I know style preferences have definitely changed quite a bit but I was considering trying to open up shop again!

I recently got my computer back up and running after a visit to the zoo with my boyfriend where they took a not so great photo of us.

My friends all wanted me to just edit it the way I used to as a cute little thing for the two of us.

(the editing the park did on the photo did us DIRTY)

The whole thing brought back how much I loved to edit.

So I was considering coming back to work on custom edits for some folks and maybe get back into digital painting. 

I do have old examples from awhile back but I'm not so sure how they would translate to my current style.

So that's for another time.

I would like some feedback on if there's even a market for edits these days tho!

This is the current wip on our photo

(for licensing issues I'd rather not post the original the park took)

Spoiler

image.jpeg.43b64a58be1c200b389f6612b9661eca.jpeg

There's obviously a lot more work to be done on it.

I recently got a new program that I'm figuring out and just poking around in between work and gaming.

It's just going to be a funny/cute thing for the two of us to frame when it's all set.

(I wish I atleast had the logo finished before I asked about this but here we are) 🤦‍♀️

I've done more serious edits for friends and family in the past.

My brother and I also did a fundraiser booth at the fair for our local 4H editing kids next to their favorite characters or in different scenes.

It's just been forever since I've worked digital design for payment.

Anyways, is there still a market for photo edits like this?

Also, if there is a market for it, what forum would I post my shop in?

Thanks for any info and feedback!! ♡

Edited by Incantatrix