• Join Art Haven

Hey there, it looks like you're browsing Art Haven as a guest. If you're enjoying the content our members are creating, please consider signing up for an account to unlock full access to all of our features.  It's quick, easy, completely free, and you'll be supporting the growth of our community and its creators!

We can't wait to meet you.

:pblushing:

Refund

Rate this question

aespa

Question

Can I still get my money back from an artist after 3 years if our private messages are still up and they never sent the art...n are still online?

2 answers to this question

Unfortunately due to the amount of time since the transaction took place, it would be something the artist would have to agree to. The length of time to file a claim or chargeback is generally around 90-180 days depending on the service you use. Once you’re outside the timeframe, the ability to properly submit a claim or dispute is no longer accessible and your right to a refund or any buyer protections are potentially forfeited (again depending on the payment method and service). 

In order to obtain a refund, you would need to reach out to the artist and come to an agreement. 

That being said, if you purchased a commission or premade from an artist on Art Haven, please contact support so we can provide you with assistance in resolving the situation. 

In the future, do not wait longer than 90-180 days to ensure you’re within the given timeline for claims, chargebacks, and disputes. 

• Like 4

3 years- 

You might be able to if you did it through PayPal. Just contact customer service and dispute the transaction, let them know you never received the art. I don’t know what the statutes of limitations are but I hope it works out in your favor. :klmao:

• Like 1